Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: com5 Dual Requests

Default Looking for one more dual on com5 teuton account

Need ONE MORE DUAL for TEUTON account (OFFENSIVE)

THE ACCOUNT IS CURRENTLY RANKED TOP 15TH.

*Got more than 6 yrs of Travian experience.

1. We're heavy raiders(GOT GOLD). Had got one of the biggest mid-game, arti and end-game hammers in the past.

2. We've got some GOLD but will need more, if you join us, we expect you to buy some GOLD.

3. We come from a history of TOP ROBBERS, TOP ATTACKERS and not to forget, WW WINNERS.

4. We don't care what our population or overall rank is, all we care about is TROOPS.

5. ARE IN THE BEST ALLIANCE OF THE GAME.

6. We have personal defenders and we have plans and strategies.

7. We don't want players you try hard to become TOP players, we want those who know they will get to the TOP.

8. Account details and other related info. will be given to you only after you join us on Skype.

9. We've got our own Skype Chat room, all talks will be saved in there.

P.S. My Skype name is pavanashley

If interested you can contact me there, just send me an add request and we can discuss there.

One more thing to add, we're only looking for professionals(heavy raiders with GOLD), no kids in here. If you can handle the heat and pressure then you're welcome.

Apply to us only if you've been a TOP RAIDER or TOP ATTACKER in the past.

Regards,
    M59

Thorned Warrior

Hi, I am currently looking for a Roman/Gaul account to dual on and have an experience of roughly 5 yrs, have been on/off travian in those time duration. Am from +5.30Gmt and could afford to cover in 4-5 hrs a day.
    Account preferred would be a top100 account, fluent english, skype user, with at least 0.8:1 troop : pop ratio (if farm, don't even bother contacting me )

For any further query you can contact me @skype: iyerrama75

looking for an account any tribe is ok preferably teuton and offensive in nature with at least 1:1.3 pop/troop ratio....im form gmt +5:30 n can contribute around 12 hrs everyday........have 3 yrs experience and im an efficient raider and can control big a/cs....contact me on skype id dragonknight009

Default dual

I'm ofering as dual for roman account or gauls with at least 2 villages, style doesn't matter, i have over 4 years of experience and my time is GMT+2 i can spend around 5-7 hours

pm for skype

Default Dual needed

Dual needed for a promising Roman account that has been previously neglected however it is NOT a farm.

Roman with about 300 pop and 2 villages (a 15c being the capital) and almost no troops. I just recently got this account from a friend of mine and am trying to turn it around and get it to be a good account. 15c has a 75% crop bonus and a 75% lumber bonus. Only 11 minutes away from starting village for merchants. Very promising account, however it requires some work.

I expect you to buy some gold and help out, as i have invested some into the account. Please PM for more information/my skype so we can talk more thoroughly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12