Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 48 of 48

Thread: What happened in Comx?

  1. #41
    Guardsman
    Join Date
    25.03.2011
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LarathiaN View Post
    Arkimedes, i know you don't have any information about hzz..
    You aren't in the knowing about our rules..
    All attacker players must have 1 or 2 def accounts..
    And many of them has a deffender player..
    If you think we don't have enough def,i can share all passwords here..
    We had about 6.5m def troops on wow.
    But we have 4-5 milion def troops on 1st alliance where i'm in..
    We didn't send them to wow,because you had power to destroy wow, this was a strategy,we just wanted to see what will happen on wow.
    And after you attacked our wow,we would put them to wow..
    For example i have 2 def villages one of them has 200k romans def,and other had 130k phalanx although we killed rebel heretic's soldiers on def..
    You think our all def troops were on wow village but you are wrong.
    If you don't believe this,i can show you..
    When they attacked us ( i mean they destroyed cause of bug) we were happy because they was gonna lose their attack power...
    We had 5x architect artifact and they couldn't damage our granaries or warehouses...
    Do you remember when we attack your wow?
    We couldn't stole that artefact..
    Do you want to learn why we couldn't destroy treasury?

    Because of me,i forgot cata attacks and used brewery festival..
    So our catapults couldn't target treasury on our first attack..
    If we could,everything would be different.
    This is my fault and i sent a MM to alliance,and told my members to forgive my fault
    And they told me no problem.. So we went on but i couldn't forget my fault,and i can never forget it...
    You guys Played an Amazing Game.
    In the End it was those small tiny mistakes and leaving all your hammers in oasis also that could have cost you and some over confidence. You guys deserved the victory but thats how it goes
    We all Congratulate Big Viking and everyone from WAR UGLY D and PM
    ComxR11-Merlin ComxR14-Rebel Heretic ComxR15-Rampancy Some comx ago-Repulse Current comx- Mostly Harmless
    ComyR1-Djinni

  2. #42
    Axerider
    Join Date
    14.03.2011
    Posts
    329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lindy View Post
    I believe it the same as taking your pc back to a restore point it cancels out anything that was done from that point in time meaning the attacks were wiped and would need to be relaunched, but by jumping it forward they gave the players no opportunity to do this leaving them with their armies at home and a wonder only a few hours from completion!
    im trying to say that it might not be that they jumped the server forward, it may have been yet another piss poor attempt to restore it to a more recent restore point. (which may have the appearance of jumping the server forward.
    If your right about all the troop movements being reset then that completely sucks, it might very well be that they need to wind it back further so as to allow users enough time to recall hammers and launch them.

    But how far is to far? Already the farms are on here complaining the simming they did in the last 3 days was wiped, so what would be the best day to wind the server back to?

    Perhaps start a thread with a poll, and i am certain that if there is 1000 votes that the admins will have to listen and wind it back to that point.

    regardless, the way Travian handles this type of situations is really appalling. There really should have been some sort of a game pause, you just cant wind a server back and expect everyone to pick up exactly where they left off.

  3. #43
    Guardsman Joseph.Mercado's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.01.2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    151

    Default

    What's the sense of the roll back if the server is already finished? What's the sense of 50 free gold? They can't admit that they really can't fix the bug. Thanks admin for ruining our game. We don't deserved this.

    Well, we all got jobs to do. Admin's job is to be an a**hole. and they excels at that position.
    The travian can't even handle me right now.

  4. #44
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    06.08.2012
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by babloo :) View Post
    You guys Played an Amazing Game.
    In the End it was those small tiny mistakes and leaving all your hammers in oasis also that could have cost you and some over confidence. You guys deserved the victory but thats how it goes
    We all Congratulate Big Viking and everyone from WAR UGLY D and PM
    Thank you very much bro.
    Yes i remember.. Unfortunately you killed our a ram army on oasis,if you didn't kill ( oçamçira) his soldiers we could easily destroy earth walls
    And u catched our another army on oasis. ( antalyaspor )

    He had about 500k axeman,100k teuton. Do u remember? U had killed his more than 60k teuton.
    And he got angry because of this and attacked PM wow
    I kicked him from alliance because of this.
    I had told him not to attack any wow because our attacks were on the way to rj17..
    He said me okey but he attacked because you killed his soldier..
    We had let him use 1/2 trainer whenever he wants.. I wish we hadn't let
    Anyway
    Congrulations you vikings
    Your team is great
    I heard there are 3 married couple in your alliance
    This is really amazing hehe
    It was good to fight against all of you guys.
    Thanks for everything.

    Undying Lands

  5. #45
    Pikeman Lindy's Avatar
    Join Date
    08.03.2009
    Location
    Far side of the moon (UK)
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph.Mercado View Post
    What's the sense of 50 free gold?.
    Very true 50 gold to use in eight hours makes no sense to me either!

    I noticed none of the admin have commented since the roll back.

  6. #46
    Natarian Knight dark rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    23.12.2009
    Location
    At the meeting point of Light & Dark.
    Posts
    1,868

    Default

    Well I am shocked to see Babyloo speaking wise words, congrats anyway mate. Next round, I hope to come back.

  7. #47
    Guardsman
    Join Date
    25.03.2011
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LarathiaN View Post
    Thank you very much bro.
    Yes i remember.. Unfortunately you killed our a ram army on oasis,if you didn't kill ( oçamçira) his soldiers we could easily destroy earth walls
    And u catched our another army on oasis. ( antalyaspor )

    He had about 500k axeman,100k teuton. Do u remember? U had killed his more than 60k teuton.
    And he got angry because of this and attacked PM wow
    I kicked him from alliance because of this.
    I had told him not to attack any wow because our attacks were on the way to rj17..
    He said me okey but he attacked because you killed his soldier..
    We had let him use 1/2 trainer whenever he wants.. I wish we hadn't let
    Anyway
    Congrulations you vikings
    Your team is great
    I heard there are 3 married couple in your alliance
    This is really amazing hehe
    It was good to fight against all of you guys.
    Thanks for everything.

    Undying Lands
    We even did catch Oxy and Ghost ..
    @DR- Babloo rocks :P
    ComxR11-Merlin ComxR14-Rebel Heretic ComxR15-Rampancy Some comx ago-Repulse Current comx- Mostly Harmless
    ComyR1-Djinni

  8. #48
    Natarian Knight Dark_Night's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.02.2006
    Location
    In my Residence.
    Posts
    1,653

    Default

    Yes, I had a chance to hit Oxy in 2 oasis hiding his army. Very lucky

    Where were YOU when it happened? (TM Deleted)
    -The Catalyst-Call Me Master-Vengence-Call Me God-Spongebob-Ov3rL0rd-DontHitDaddy

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. what happened?
    By chromosome16 in forum Grump-Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26.04.2011, 01:40
  2. What happened?
    By Ralph in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 6
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 06.09.2009, 04:23
  3. What happened?
    By ismele92 in forum Gameplay questions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11.02.2009, 07:57
  4. What Happened?
    By Polonius in forum Gameplay questions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 15.08.2008, 01:58
  5. What has happened?
    By samerownsall in forum Gameplay questions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08.08.2008, 11:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •