Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Immortals-What we did last round.

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by ashton View Post
    Its a wild prediction? Prediction yes but a well educated one based on a lot of factors. I have been building the stack against you guys for months. I know how you guys operate. Like a said yes its a prediction a very strong prediction but wild not even close.

Lack of patience. Since when is it a lack of patience to be meticulously compiling facts to accurately determine the likely outcome of a game? You are just rude DM farm less manners than I remember also you lost your ability to ask questions before jumping to conclusions that sucks was the only good thing about you.

-Grufffyn
    Take note.. his prediciton was WELL EDUCATED... The quote above is a good example of Verbal Diarrhea..

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by ashton View Post

Immortals is a big joke. I find it extremely unlikely you will even make it to endgame you only have 1 quad this round and if you needed 3 to beat a 2 wing meta I doubt you can take one on your own size.

-Grufffyn
    Well I am just proud of the entire IM team for having made it to end game. Despite the 'well educated' predictions. What a challenge it was to have survived this long (Eye roll). And if history is any indication and we needed 3 quads to beat a 2 wing meta last server (eye roll) then I guess we will never be able to beat 3 Metas that contain nearly double the number of players we have. I guess we will have to hope and pray for divine intervention.

Any perceived sarcasm here is merely coincidental and not at all deliberate.

Looks like history repeated itself. "We are here to kill the immortals"-surely sounded great. Not too much of an IM killer, eh?

To all the IM players and leaders, good game, couldn't be more proud of you guys. Hope you all the best, both in game and real life.

cheers,
    DM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123