Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PANTHEON, out of nowhere?

Well, the total players in each Meta are:

Titans - 170
    Pirates - 177
    Immortals - 213
    Pantheon - 190

So Titans and Pirates are close in terms of player counts. And also only Titans and Pirates are the only meta with 3 wings in top ten robbers. Its obvious who are zerging and who are not.

Interesting question... how many Revolt/GOD/PTT wings will still be in the top 20 by the end of January? Have any of those 6 wings won a medal since week 2 of the server?
    Vercingetorix, ArEs - 2008-09 com8; Juggernaut, Vandals - 2009-2010 com8
    Vercingetorix, ArEs - 2011-2012 com5; Hanuman, Titans_ArEs 2012-2013

Quote Originally Posted by S8_Vercingetorix View Post
    Interesting question... how many Revolt/GOD/PTT wings will still be in the top 20 by the end of January? Have any of those 6 wings won a medal since week 2 of the server?
    the main wings (Revolt A, -God-) are the only wings to have won medals that are not defense medals, and all the medals are out of the top 5, so I would most likely have to classify them as outside NE contenders... I'd say that their options are to fight Titans, where, if Titans is as strong as they seem, Revolt/God/PTT will inevitably lose, or for the stronger players to join up with Titans and farm their old alliance members

Well , do you know why the 6 wings have less medal?
    Bacause 5 of them are consist of players from same countries. If we want, we can reorganize to 4 wings and make a strong one to get 4 medals everyweek. But we did not, communication and management is the most important in this game. Every wing settle together, certainly the raid will be low since so many people share the oasis.
    Titans with a high rank, but they settle everywhere for good 15c, even do not use gold, will not help alliance any more in half year, and some high pop players only have a hero. They try to steal high pop player from my wing, but no one answer them and share the message as a joke when we talk.
    I will not say how many raid of Titans is contribute by my friends, in the January you will see how many powerful players quit Titans.

Thorned Warrior

we shall see. more things should transpire in this week.

i am awed by revolt's def coordination though. it is actually decent (insider info).

Thorned Warrior

seems like immortals and titans are taking in too many recruits. pirates are going very strong though. quality over quantity, always.

Quote Originally Posted by vito_corleone View Post
    seems like immortals and titans are taking in too many recruits. pirates are going very strong though. quality over quantity, always.
    Of course, but if you are outnumbered there's not much you can do

Quote Originally Posted by gex9999 View Post
    Bacause 5 of them are consist of players from same countries. If we want, we can reorganize to 4 wings and make a strong one to get 4 medals everyweek. But we did not, communication and management is the most important in this game. Every wing settle together, certainly the raid will be low since so many people share the oasis.
    Titans with a high rank, but they settle everywhere for good 15c, even do not use gold, will not help alliance any more in half year, and some high pop players only have a hero. They try to steal high pop player from my wing, but no one answer them and share the message as a joke when we talk.
    I will not say how many raid of Titans is contribute by my friends, in the January you will see how many powerful players quit Titans.
    so if u combine all of ur best players from 6 wings into one alliance u will get medals? all 3 of titans wings r already winning one of every medal.. so i don't know what the big deal is that all of ur best players would only measure up to one of titans wings?

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by gex9999 View Post
    i suppose you are from china? you can PM me your IGN and we can chat im a chinese (but not in GOD though).
    anyway, if titans are really that bad...then why are they found in all 4 cateogories of top 10 alliance?

Robber = troops (they have it).
    Def = Coordination (they have it too).
    Off = they are active and aggressive (yup, they got it too).
    Pop = simming for the long run (yup, they are good at it).

Not to mention all 3 Titans wings have medals from all 4 categories.

Quote Originally Posted by iamafarm View Post
    i suppose you are from china? you can PM me your IGN and we can chat im a chinese (but not in GOD though).
    anyway, if titans are really that bad...then why are they found in all 4 cateogories of top 10 alliance?

Robber = troops (they have it).
    Def = Coordination (they have it too).
    Off = they are active and aggressive (yup, they got it too).
    Pop = simming for the long run (yup, they are good at it).

Not to mention all 3 Titans wings have medals from all 4 categories.
    In an old server, I have a team and make the strongest wing, except climb is not the top3, all attack, def, robber is 3 times than the 2nd, own 20+ 125% 15c, but it fall in the middle of the server because everyone want 125% and 150% 15c, settle everywhere, but distance is more important.
    Any wing own 10 expert teutons can raid 10 million now, no need too much troops, 1000 clubs each one is enough. Most raid is contribute by oasis, if you are careful enough, you will find why GOD and Revolt get less medal, so many players share less oasis, but now the production is equal to raid if the player develop well, so difference will be decrease.
    And you will see how long can Titans keep the medal.
    If you use QQ, add me 413471082

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast