Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: PANTHEON, out of nowhere?

Quote Originally Posted by iamafarm View Post
    ah. finally, newcomer to this forum discussion

also, Panthe2n got to top def. i guess RC**A is losing their hammers as well. pretty cool to know that other quads are having fun too!
    disagree, Panthe2n is the top def, but without any player in single top def, and RC's attack point is high, I think that mean many Panthe2n people lost their village this week.

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by gex9999 View Post
    ... Panthe2n is the top def, but without any player in single top def, and RC's attack point is high, I think that mean many Panthe2n people lost their village this week.
    agreed... my take is panthe2n was busy defending against small annoying armies while some of their players losing villages. it seemed that RC got something up their sleeves to counter the 'mighty' pantheon......

What mighty about Pantheon is their quantity,quality players on SE are divided between them and RC so the war is just evenly matched. I also noticed players leaving RC so that means Pantheon are also threaten them with their attacks. But I vote for RC for making Pantheons desperate and allying small alliances in SE just to destroy them.

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by gex9999 View Post
    disagree, Panthe2n is the top def, but without any player in single top def, and RC's attack point is high, I think that mean many Panthe2n people lost their village this week.
    ah...neglected that. wasnt that interested in top def and attackers other than people from Titans or RD...my bad...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345