Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: WW Hammer Thread

  1. #11
    Pikeman alb's Avatar
    Join Date
    22.04.2012
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Cheers, great chart - well done!

  2. #12
    Axerider
    Join Date
    21.01.2009
    Posts
    260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by emiilio View Post
    does someone care to tally up the attacks per alliance?... to see who has thrown what?
    According to the list, AC/FEA has sent 14, ABE 31, DAS 3, DEI 4, HH 1, LFL 2, SE 16, TR 5, Private 1, then 3 others
    Quote Originally Posted by omeleta View Post
    According to stats Hosser's Heros is the greatest team ever to have set foot on com3.

  3. #13
    Guardsman
    Join Date
    05.02.2012
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by emiilio View Post
    does someone care to tally up the attacks per alliance?... to see who has thrown what?
    will do that shortly, updating the list now.

  4. #14
    Guardsman
    Join Date
    03.12.2012
    Posts
    138

    Default

    howˇs that updating going on? bunch of hammers landed/landing as we speak

  5. #15

    Default

    I'm pretty sure cindy's hammer is not the biggest one. Expecting another monster beating Drulz hammer in terms of total troops

  6. #16
    Axerider Miggy88's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.02.2012
    Posts
    388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by emiilio View Post
    howˇs that updating going on? bunch of hammers landed/landing as we speak
    My sandcastle is lit up, can't wait to see these hammers land later that the south doesn't have
    The reward is cheese

  7. #17
    DRULZ
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King caesar View Post
    I'm pretty sure cindy's hammer is not the biggest one. Expecting another monster beating Drulz hammer in terms of total troops
    Thumbs up for whoever ran 'Cindy' account. Waiting to see if someone clears 435k this time around.

  8. #18
    Axerider
    Join Date
    21.01.2009
    Posts
    260

    Default

    Do we have a ETA on the update of the spread sheet?
    Quote Originally Posted by omeleta View Post
    According to stats Hosser's Heros is the greatest team ever to have set foot on com3.

  9. #19
    Guardsman
    Join Date
    07.10.2009
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hosser View Post
    Do we have a ETA on the update of the spread sheet?
    It'll probably sometime tomorrow

  10. #20

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Thread locked, sorry for new thread.
    By Marcccco in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15.02.2012, 10:37
  2. S6 Hammer Thread
    By yew in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 6
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04.08.2011, 17:12
  3. what should i do? hammer
    By terror quad in forum Gameplay questions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 18.04.2010, 11:00
  4. Hammer
    By sk8ersam in forum Gameplay questions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02.10.2009, 13:41
  5. hammer?
    By Ursulanium in forum Gameplay questions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 21.06.2009, 01:17

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •