Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Alliance analysis #1

Thorned Warrior

check the top raiding alliances. Math 101.
    Take the raiding numbers and divide with number of alliance members. And for your information, I'm not a member of Immortals. In fact, i played titans for a while.

Anyways, since you're saying that you lead deity; I'm pretty doubtful about the future of former titans now. And with your attitude/analytical skills/mannerism, may luck be with you. You'll need it.

Apart from endless phrases, you just couldn't come up something solid, did you?

Other than that, ramblings have been ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by vito_corleone View Post
    Take the raiding numbers and divide with number of alliance members.
    This is kind of out of no where considering I never used any statistics that were per player. That was you... Did you forget that was you or something? So you are teaching yourself "Math.101"? Please actually pay attention to what I say to avoid getting me and you mixed up and teaching yourself a thing or two about math again.

Anyways, since you're saying that you lead deity; I'm pretty doubtful about the future of former titans now. And with your attitude/analytical skills/mannerism, may luck be with you. You'll need it.
    You are doubtful? Well I respect your opinion. And I don't need your luck you don't have enough for yourself to begin with.

I am sorry but I don't know what your looking for. Something solid could be anything. Like for example you are feminine that was solid fact. You need to tell me what you want, you just keep displaying woman-like characteristics. And I know you aren't one I saw your Skype pic you were very very stout and massively obese.

Ramblings haha? Every sentence I posted in the previous post was completely relevant, and if you ignored what I read then how did you know it was rambles. And come to think of it that explains why you were putting words in my mouth.
    R.I.P my sweet prince 1889-1945

Take the raiding numbers and divide with number of alliance members. And for your information, I'm not a member of Immortals. In fact, i played titans for a while.

Cottage cheese is not a fruit!!!
    Fruits and vegetables class 101!
    put a clump of cottage cheese under a microscope and you will see its not a whatever makes a vegetable a vegetable Jesus you should know this!!
    R.I.P my sweet prince 1889-1945

Deity

Members = 352
    Population = 368587
    Average Population = 1047
    Attack points = 523903
    Average attack points = 1488.36

IM

Members = 258
    Population = 255126
    Average Population = 988
    Attack points = 640917
    Average attack points = 2484.17

Pirate

Members = 166
    Population = 175320
    Average Population =1056
    Attack points = 475596
    Average attack points = 2865.0

, Everyone will understand what I have to say with these numbers, because numbers are saying enough
    "

Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae."

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by ashton View Post
    Your IGN is Tempest and your in IMMORTALS-D.
    Your psychological shortcomings have once again compromised you Gruffy. The fundamental principle of spying and counter intelligence is to remain undetected. But your unatural need for acceptance and recognition from your online gaming peers has adversely affected your judgement..and you have now alerted your adversary to the fact you have a spy.

Which is probably not a big deal...as I am sure you have many and your adversaries are probably well aware...but it does speak volumes to your fitness as a leader. Your personal insecurities and desire for control and acceptance will be your downfall. Just like it was last server when you were overthown, blackballed, and relegate to second place in a two horse race.

Even the most simplistic of minds, even young children, are able to learn from their past mistakes. In fact most of the animal kingdom is capable of this basic hierarchical thought process. Only a massively over inflated sense of self worth and hubris would allow your ego to overrule this fundamental process of the mind.

Good luck Leading a diverse group of 350+ players with those tragic shortcomings and handicaps. I feel sorry for those that are following you.

Quote Originally Posted by tunex View Post
    Deity

Members = 352
    Population = 368587
    Attack points = 523903

IM

Members = 258
    Population = 255126
    Average Population = 988
    Attack points = 640917

Pirate

Members = 166
    Population = 175320
    Average Population =1056
    Attack points = 475596

, Everyone will understand what I have to say with these numbers, because numbers are saying enough
    Wow, you can divide a few numbers from what I can see.
    Actually everyone found something in wich there ally is the best and are sticking with that story

Deity

Members = 352
    Population = 368587
    Attack points = 523903

IM

Members = 258
    Population = 255126
    Average Population = 988
    Attack points = 640917

Pirate

Members = 166
    Population = 175320
    Average Population =1056
    Attack points = 475596

Everyone likes saying having high pop and low attacker points is bad but it really isn't. All this implies is that your alliance is simming. I'm in Diety and I will most certainly admit that a few Diety wings are simming a lot. More so than IM and Pirates (supported from the statistics u posted of average attacker and pop). Pantheon has high pop as well (lower than deity biggest wings) and less attacker points. So they like simming too. But simming does not imply weakness. Having low attacker points implies you're not attacking anyone. Which in turn implies your either not using your armies or you have no army. Since Deity has wings in the top 10 raiderz, I don't think they have no armies. It's more so they're not attacking anyone. When simming you're just building up your fields, building troops, building buildings. This is not bad.

Essentially, what i'm trying to say is that having high attacker points implies you have armies which implies your alliance is powerful; but having low attacker points does not imply you have no armies and are weak - in fact it can imply you have big armies because you're not losing as many troops. Or (in the other case of low attacker points), it means what many people like to associate with low attacker points, it means you have no armies and suck.

PS: I'm in deity so I may have a bias towards Deity. I'd like to say I stay as neutral as possible when I comment on things like this but no one is truly neutral.

Thorned Warrior

Math 101 class for Ashton/Gruffyn

Solid Facts = Pure statistics.
    Ramblings = Irrelevant egoistic trashes/personal attacks etc.
    Raid per Player = Total Raid of an alliance Divided by Number of Players of the same alliance.

Wipe the snot off your face, kid. I'm still in deity. I'm a dedicated player, but not a blind believer. I've tried telling you earlier, you should shake off the dead weights. You didn't pay any attention. My dual doesn't want to stir things up, that's the reason why i've been gently trying to make my point in here. And you went on and took a bunch of GOD farms along with us. What a noob simming attitude!
    Anyways, if you want proof, i can keep posting your MMs/Skype conversations in the forum.

My skype pic? Are you mentally challenged or something? I have my pet dog in the pro pic there.

One word suggestion for you: Shrink.

Thorned Warrior

Deity

Members = 352
    Population = 368587
    Attack points = 523903

IM

Members = 258
    Population = 255126
    Average Population = 988
    Attack points = 640917

Pirate

Members = 166
    Population = 175320
    Average Population =1056
    Attack points = 475596

Congrats, you understood the point i was trying to make.

Pikeman

one noob question: why do you guys care for attack points but not raiding points? Isn't raiding more important than attacking? Is your experience showing that having more attack points you have more troops (hammer and anvil)?
    IMO, more pop = more income, more raiding = more income. With more income you can have more troops. Unless you gain attack points by attacking your army which kill their armies, I don't think attack points worth noticing.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast