Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Swedish traditional server awards !

Most valuble player:
    I'll go with player(s). Deffers, the unsung hero's of travian.

Most vauble officer:
    I have to limit this to the SE. Crazi had a great early game. Mayank, E, opi all had their moments too.

Best offensive player:
    Dexter_morgan gets a shout out this time. Though the dex part of the dual is now absent they did a great job fighting in the sticks against the poles. Lotsa sweet offensive action from them this round while contributing a lot in other ways, like arguing with me

Best deffensive player:
    N/A

Best offensive team:
    $trike team Codfish of course

Best defensive team:
    N/A (no team jumps out as a whole)

Most underestimated player:
    I was going to say me but I'm clearly already very esteemed.

Most overestimated player:
    Elvis Presley hands down. With all his spies & 'help'... and few achievements.

Best teamplayer:
    Haddaway <----- Sarcasm doesn't always show through...

Best manipulator:
    This has to go to the sneaky T

Most annoying player:
    Bob/flufie. As voted winners

Nicest player:
    Me.

Best startplayer:
    N/A

Such a failure when...:
    You get your entire alliance to run cross quad from 8 players

Funniest moment:
    When I saw the dust cloud.

Heaviest/sadest moment:
    Seeing the dexter_morgan account moving away from TE, into the SE to hit AC only for them to run away.

This is how I will remember the server:
    Mass cheating on an absurd level..
    We are Aboulia
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana@DAS View Post
    Yeah I simmed ... I feel real embarrased.

Natarian Knight

Most valuble player:
    Dan on Elvis account, Originally started out as a storageaccount but started to build *some troops* on request even if he really didnt have the time for that, Have had a huge impact on DAS adn even the server imo.

Most vauble officer:
    I give this to Paul and Cla in LFL, great guys, great players, great leaders.

Best offensive player:
    Dan at Elvis account for his solid knowledgement of the gametechiques combined with fearless to send on higly risktargets.

Best deffensive player:
    We have an bunch of amazing defplayers in DAS but one that stood out for me as a defplanner is Max/Vivaldi. Great numbers of def, always partecipating in defcalls, if you need an insert - he is there for you, always avaliable.

Best offensive team:
    LFL. Constantly working on new attackplans and for their ability to critisize themselves and improve.

Best defensive team:
    DAS, most amazing group of defplayers Ive seen so far. Huge amounts of def on all accounts, always arriving on defcalls and with the true teamplay-spirit to not leave half of the def home to defend themselves.

No clue here.

Could say Wosek2 here but I doubt he is overestimated, we all know how he gets his pionts. This goes to Dustin Rooster and his *team*, Spartacus and Shadow007 are fine runner ups here as true defmagnets,

Best teamplayer:
    Fark at Boon account. Grumpy, not often seen in chatrooms but always there as a solid rock.

Best manipulator:
    Dan at Elvis. account, have had a huge impact of endgame

Most annoying player:
    Deep Thoughts for sendig a bunch of igms and crying for every small raid you send.

Nicest player:
    Hosser, makes everything with a touch of humor.

Best startplayer:
    Boon, fastest with 2nd villa, troops, everything.

To remenber

Such a failure when...:
    All chiefs I killed raiding myself

Funniest moment:
    Cant pick a special moment but we had some hilarious moments reading TE chatrooms on all cheats going on in DAS :P Other quite hilarious stuff is [R] alliances in the start throwing all garbage possible at poles, the instantly confed them when LFL chiefs some random supportvilla, continue to throw garbage on SW and then repeat the pattern and instantly confed when there was a setback.

Heaviest/sadest moment:
    When Alving, our great attackplanner, quit cause of irl reasons and no one had the time to pick that part up.

All sleepless night to keep the troops from starving. Alot of real BS from start to end. The motto this server seems to be * If i cant do it, its cheat!!* Apart from that a real fun server with a lot of activity. I hope that we have showed that there are more ways to play this game than grouphugging as only possibility to win and that the quad thinking is not necessery.

Most valuble player:
    For me, this is a close call between Neo on the Nirvana account and Dan on the Elvis account. But I'd have to say Neo. Even if Dans offensive skills is a huge value, Neos ability to read attack charts are just amazing.

Most vauble officer:

Would like to give the leaders of TR a shout here, you seem to be doing a great job holding your squad together.

Best offensive player:
    Dan on the Elvis account, followed by Alving on the Syd Barrett account.

Best deffensive player:
    When it comes to planning defenses, I'd say Neo on Nirvana. But when it comes to producing it I dont think there are many players on this server who can really come close to Bodil/INXS.

Best offensive team:
    LFL, no doubts about it. Their early/mid game really blew me away. Made me feel bad at this game offensively...

Best defensive team:
    DAS. Having seen the defplans and productivity of the players close up, I still getting blown away. I have not seen a deffcall go out, where there has been less troops arriving then enough to give the opponents a "None of your troops have returned" report. And just the fact that we had no defensive gaul accounts at all gave us a bit of an upper hand.

Ill leave this one out I believe.

Brittish Lion definately. The only one who can top his Talking/Doing-ratio has to be Ouzo/Propaghandi.

Best teamplayer:
    Fark on the Boon account. He is just a great asset to any team, any time. Not only great knowledge of the game, but he would step in the gunline with his own account any day to save something more important for the team.

Best manipulator:
    Oh the way Elvis has changed the outcome of endgame is just great, you have to love it. And the strange ability to gather information and talk people over is just astonishing.

Most annoying player:
    Propaghandi and Brittish Lion will share this spot for me aswell.

Nicest player:
    Would like to give Fenris on Phyl Lynot this one. Having a damsel like her save the knight in distress that I am, in dire lack of activity is just something you wont forget.

Best startplayer:
    Boon. This thread says it all. Being able to not only grow productionwise, but having one of the more outstanding armies of the server while boosting other players for settlers at once is mindblowing.

To remenber

Such a failure when...:
    I starved 1500 TKs for Boon midgame because of connection issues... Still beats me.

Funniest moment:
    When I did my first attackplan involving several accounts ever in my career of travian. Got approved by Elvis, even. Had some great fun there, trashing a SW account latenight along with Elvis and Syd Barrett.

Heaviest/sadest moment:
    When my co-player Jackie left the game, and I ended up all alone on the Bob Marley account in the middle of the summer.

Going in with a 23 account team to cause total mayhem on an international server, and ending up being one of the top contestors of endgame - without having lost a single account on the way. I have gotten the honor to play alongside some of our national "champions" so to say, and that is a memory I will cherish for a long time.
    com3 2012: Bob Marley @ DAS
    com3 2013: Jack Burton @ Sutra

Axerider

Most valuble player:
    This is a non issue. Neo @ Nirvana have carried DAS all alone, even dealt with me being grumpy all the time.

Most valuble officer:
    Besides Neo? I think Romu for his offensive planning and Cla/Paul for their overall and defensive responsibilities have made something great out of LFL. I also think AC have produced really well with hammers hurting ww on close to every account, which is probably a management achievement. Mayank seems to not be guessing when sending hammers either.

The winner must be... Cla! Cause he is so damn nice all the time.

Best offensive player:

Early game I would say Syd Barrett or Boon. But I'll settle with, hmm, Elvis Presley. Loads of kills and still a medium size ww-hammer. It is a struggle to do as a roman, I can tell you.

Best deffensive player:

It is easy to pick your own team, so I guess I have to do that. Bodil@Inxs and Max@vivaldi has been most impressive to me. Single player accounts and both around 300k defence, both always doing everything right. Also Billor@Freddie Mercury have produced a sick amount of defence and saved me time after time.

But Bodil@INXS gets my points. Even if I don't like that she doesnt allow anyone to sit her.

Best offensive team:
    LFL! Without a doubt, LFL!

Best defensive team:

DAS. Way over 3M defence at 20-something accounts, and have killed an entire meta in defensive actions.

Shiraz. I should have captured that hammer. A great mistake by me not to think it existed.

Oh so many. Propaghandi? Mostly by himself though.
    Best teamplayer:
    Oh so many. In our ally we do not look at single accounts, but the ally as a whole so I guess "the DAS spirit" should get this award!

Best manipulator:
    Me. For making this an interesting server after convincing both TR and ABE to attack SOUTH. Without that this would not have been an even fight. Not even close.

Most annoying player:
    Turdferguson in SW. Sent shitloads of attacks that didnt hurt ****, but it was annoying.

Nicest player:
    Mia@Jeff Buckley!

Best startplayer:
    Boon!

To remember
    The big op that Shad0ww07 and a couple of others tried against me. Pretty much nailed that one, defensive wise so it ended up with a big hammer got killed splitted up, and some killed by their own players.

Such a failure when...:
    Oh, I have failed. Once and again this server. Can't find anything in perticular, perhaps all the times defending with chiefs and cats, should really get a smaller account so I can keep track.

Funniest moment:

That the loyalty trap still works. What is it? 8 SW hammers dead in loyalty traps? 3-4 killed by own players? Gotta love that.

Heaviest/sadest moment:
    All the people quitting. Hate that :/ Mostly Alving is missed.

Great team! Shitloads of cheating. Children playing around and destroying the forum. Great team! Nice skype times. Mostly positive, but would never consider returning.
    Elvis Presley last s3.com
    Frank Gallagher current s3.com
    Arrogant like hell. Better than most.

Pikeman

Most valuable player:
    Diligence

Most valuable officer:
    Haddaway

Best offensive player:
    Swainiac

Best defensive player:
    Fargo - that is me

Best offensive team:
    AC/FEA

Best defensive team:
    Same as above

Couldn't tell you

British Lion - kept promising to attack and when he did he got splatted.

Best teamplayer:
    Fargo again - Gee this guy is good. BTW I sit the AC/FEA WW

Best manipulator:
    None that I know of

Most annoying player:
    British Lion again

Nicest player:
    Fargo

Best startplayer:
    What is this?

To remember

Such a failure when...:
    There were a couple but I can't remember the details now

Funniest moment:
    Watching SE lose a plan

Heaviest/saddest moment:
    AC/FEA not getting the 2nd plan

Meeting a great bunch of players in AC/FEA

Axerider

Most valuable player:
    Romu/Les Gangsters and Dany/Dartagnan, cause they take LFL on their back when me and Cla were tired

Most vauble officer:
    I go with Mark (and Liquid probably), it wasn't easy to take TR back on the scene

Best offensive player:
    Les Gangsters, even if last server was even better (rolleyes)

Best deffensive player:
    Neo/Nirvana, I learnt a couple of things from her

Best offensive team:
    LFL, we rocked

Best defensive team:
    DAS, don't know if it was only for their skills, but they surely deserve it

Strunz and El Tiburon

Outrider, when I saw 40k defs from his 'defenders' on his every single hammer, while his allied were deffing WWs and WW hammers, I understanded that I would never want a player like him in my team

Best teamplayer:
    Tropscars, they always played for the good of LFL

Best manipulator:
    Me? I'll explain why when the server will end

Most annoying player:
    British Lion, should I explain why?

Nicest player:
    Vale/Athos, he always did what we asked him and he's a very nice and funny guy

Best startplayer:
    Brm

Such a failure when...:
    when AF and LFL went on their ways

Funniest moment:
    When I wrote on WhatsApp to Strunz to go chief Valkyr's hammer

Heaviest/sadest moment:
    When our Lider Maximo left the server

Best server I've ever played
    tc3.com Osvardo - The Covo
    tc3.com Bikoo Champ - The Covo

Sorry that this is my first ever post and we are so near to the end. Im an avid reader but TR has kept me so busy that Mark was speaking for us here... but seeing as i now have no hammer or competitive WW i have a bit of time on my hands.... so hi! lol

Most valuable player:
    Vanquish. Integral to almost everything TR have achieved from when I took over

Most valuable officer:
    For TR its probably shared between our defence genius and Goddess Vanquish and Nightsky, an attack planning machine! Without them we wouldnt of had a chance of turning things around.

Best offensive player:
    Really difficult one but over the length of the server...discounting suspected/proven multis... 82leon82. Constantly attacking and was one of the very few AF players who would continue to attack even when we had caught so many of their hammers they didn’t risk joint ops. Dani drives Brm (under brm and dani then Dhmd) was TRs most active and lethal attacker throughout the server.

Best defensive player:
    the best defensive technicians I have ever had the pleasure of seeing in action are Hugh and Vanquish but the best defender this server for me was Mark... It was incredible seeing how many hammers splatted running into his druids all over the NE.. it was a running joke that could never get above 15k cos they would literally be at every defensive operation we had going on. i think he took out 2 BONK hammers almost entirely with his own druids, ________ and Sir Tat.. i think

Best offensive team:
    The italians without a doubt. Before they split, before they went south and before some of their best players deleted (Daws, matt&pap, Mirtillo etc) they were, i believe, more of a formidable attacking force than anyone whos not been on the end of it can appreciate.

Best defensive team:
    TR.. .from when Vanquish and Hugh were dragged (kicking and screaming) into the Defence team following successive DC’s quitting untill the end of this server.... outstanding, ive seen them do the impossible... repeatedly. As for the rest of quads.. err... maybe SE

Vanquish... seriously she needs to start teaching lessons

Maybe Sir Tiffable aka Sir Splat. Really nice guy tho.

Best teamplayer:
    Cerak11/Kserah. Whatever, whenever and wherever TR needed

Best manipulator:
    Either Mark for all his TR diplomatic-ing or Dan for having such an impact on how this endgame played out.. hats off to the pair of you

Most annoying player:
    Daws early game, _______ from then on. No one could rest nearby either player, ______ was the best player BONK had and wouldntve been out of place in any meta... quite out of place in BONK as a result lol

Nicest player:
    Kat who played the Firefly account until DaftGrond took over, she’s an angel

Best startplayer:
    From NE perspective it would probably be Dani drives Brm or an early Italian raider... Daws or Matt&Pap again.

Such a failure when...:
    TR started this game as a cross quad ready machine... we weren’t ready for what the Italians did (I don’t think any alliance or quad would’ve been) and couldn’t respond quick enough to the inter quad brutality of the italians chiefing tactics.

Funniest moment:
    Taking BONKs WW and raiding their support villages with clubbies trained in the WW . Also forgetting to send my chiefs with my hammer on one local op with Lowspender. The defender, Sir Carse i believe, thought i had sent my chiefs in the same wave as my hammer so lowered his own village loyalty thinking we would take out each others hammers unfortunately it backfired and Low took the village with 3 chiefs and no losses LOLLLLLL.

Heaviest/sadest moment:
    Loosing our entire leadership team in mid game...Lin and Paula especially. As far as my own account is concerned it was getting my hammer chiefed back in August while i was in the cinema watching the Amazing Spiderman... I haven’t been to the cinema since lol

Win or lose this server was amazing for me. I basically managed to achieve all i wanted from this game in the last year. Ive now been the leader of an awesome alliance such as TR, led on attack and defence planning, endgame prep and execution, held a WW that was competitive (for a while), launched a decent WW hammer, chiefed like crazy (lowspender rocks!) and.... maybe... potentially... even won it. For TR to go from the state we were in to where we are now has been truely remarkable and its something i will feel proud of for many many years (i know im sad lol)
    Liquid - TR!

Natarian Knight

I have not seen recently on forum a message... like this one:

"Best server I've ever played"

but today...

All players from s3 deserve a medal...

==
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdmJa1W0PzY

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by seanie View Post
    Win or lose this server was amazing for me. I basically managed to achieve all i wanted from this game in the last year. Ive now been the leader of an awesome alliance such as TR, led on attack and defence planning, endgame prep and execution, held a WW that was competitive (for a while), launched a decent WW hammer, chiefed like crazy (lowspender rocks!) and.... maybe... potentially... even won it. For TR to go from the state we were in to where we are now has been truely remarkable and its something i will feel proud of for many many years (i know im sad lol)
    you truly need to give yourselves a pat in the back... If you do win (as it looks like now) It would be like..the biggest underdog win possible given the circumstances of the server. No one in their sane mind would've thought it possible 6 months ago.
    There is the luck factor involved in your chances...but, luck doesn't come on it's own and you have created the conditions to even make it possible.

Kudos to you.. You have my most sincere congratulations.

Thorned Warrior

Most valuable player:
    Percy, Mark and other defenders which stayed to the end

Most vauble officer:
    Seanie (Liquid) and Mark

Best offensive player:
    maybe Elvis Presley all round, surely Dani drives Brm at start

Best deffensive player:
    Nighthawk, Mark, Percy, Cerak

Best offensive team:
    LFL

Best defensive team:
    DAS

all the "non-top players" that stand for their alliances when the "top players" give up

an huge list of players who could have done better, including myself. however, the most overestimated player was the one who got an unique resource push for catas in early game and didn't tried hard to complete his task and later became an insignificant player of one of those personal defenders alliances

Best teamplayer:
    don't know (those are rarely known) but maybe amongst the defenders once more, like Mark, Percy, Cerak or Country Angels

Best manipulator:
    *depends on final results

Most annoying player:
    me when I was annoyed because I had not the coverage I wanted for my account and was a bit p!ssed with everyone

Nicest player:
    Cherriii (Terrorsquad) and Seanie (Liquid)

Best startplayer:
    Dani drives Brm

Such a failure if:
    someone lost his job, girlfriend or forgot to pick his son from somewhere because of a browser game

Funniest moment:
    plan's stealing by HJ

Heaviest/sadest moment:
    predicting Air-LFL mass chiefings and\or zero-pops much before their mass-chiefings started and seeing nothing being done to prevent it

much more balanced and impredictable server than last round, also TR learned more and became a stronger alliance than last round with an higher number of players

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast