Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Swedish traditional server awards !

Heaviest/sadest moment:
    predicting Air-LFL mass chiefings and\or zero-pops much before their mass-chiefings started and seeing nothing being done to prevent it
    Hear hear...Had the same thing going in in Private
    Active player since 2006. Ammanurt, deimmerstonede, Asjemenou, Deadwood, Batsmuts, Sun Tzu & Merlin, Black Dynamite.
    You can always use my nickname and village name(s) in battle reports!

Most valuable player:
    Paul = Osvardo. Great person, third server in wich I play in the same ally. When I left Les Gangster (Romu is a great player too but it is impossible to play with him ) I moved to Osvardo and found a great leader

Most vauble officer:
    Romu

Best offensive player:
    Les Gangsters, even if last server was even better

Best deffensive player:
    Osvardo

Best offensive team:
    LFL ( the CoVo is CooL)

Best defensive team:
    DAS

Most underestimated player:
    Strunz

Most overestimated player:
    Outrider, Sinister, Wosek2

Best teamplayer:
    Tropscars, they always played for the good of LFL

Best manipulator:
    Sinister

Most annoying player:
    British Lion

Nicest player:
    Xabaras

Best startplayer:

Such a failure when...:

Funniest moment:
    Wall the first time sinister hammer, the first time he and general nuisance tried to steal a Les Gangster village. we see how sinister and general ended their server

Heaviest/sadest moment:
    I want Dark Sun back in Travian!!!!

This is how I will remember the server:
    Honored to have played with THE COVO again
    http://trav ian-reports.net/it/img/20396090767.png
    http://youtu.be/obvRd5MFb54

Most valuable player:
    AL-aqrab

Most vauble officer:
    Uky

Best offensive player:
    Elvis Presley

Best deffensive player:
    Al-aqrab

Best offensive team:
    LFL

Best defensive team:
    WW

all the WW members

?! dont have a clue

Best teamplayer:
    Uky

Best manipulator:
    dont know

Most annoying player:
    Outrider ( always attacking me in the beginning)

Nicest player:
    Sagis Street

Best startplayer:
    no idea

Such a failure if:
    SE

Funniest moment:
    SE attempt to get a plan ( with no enough troops and with a raid)

Heaviest/sadest moment:
    when a player leaves the game

with a small alliance we manage to do something in this server

Axerider

Most valuable player:
    Sir Fred, one of the most needed players in Bonk Top class builder of defence

Most valuble officer:
    Anna - Guantanamera tireless work in our rooms translating , sorting defence,

Best offensive player:
    Josh from his unspeakable account of ___________

Best defensive player:
    Sir Fred

Best offensive team:
    LFL - The start they had was superb, should have finished the job in my opinon and killed us and TR off before moving south - Glad they didnt

Best defensive team:
    The Bonk Team

Best teamplayer:
    Ombra - only because he needs to be mentioned as well as his wife Anna, always there for defence or sending his troops

Nicest player:
    Has to be Abs

Best startplayer:
    Leon82 was unbelivably quick at getting his troops and villages going

Heaviest/sadest moment:
    when Coxellis (Django) aka Sir Tifable quit the game not long before end game

How tough it was, and how we are still here at the end,

Most valuble player:
    RPMOLE, Elvis presley

Most vauble officer:
    Hadders has kept things going along and constantly works in the background, Neo too has been very good during our end game dalliance

Best offensive player:
    Elvis

Best deffensive player:
    RPMole

Best offensive team:
    DAS and LFL

Best defensive team:
    Same as above

RPMOLE

WOSEK2, why bother!!?? Try leaving your room and getting a life

Best teamplayer:
    AC has many team players, they all stand out

Best manipulator
    Dan from Elvis Presley account, the other day he had me attacking myself, just because he asked me too the force is strong in this one

Most annoying player
    Abs and Opi, they're like marmite, actually probably more like an std

Nicest player:
    Rpmole

Best startplayer:
    Boon, absolutely ruined TE and myself in particular at the begining. Oh what fun

Such a failure when...:
    Our start in TE was terrible, going down to one village then having my hammer and cap zeroed by Dexter Morgan, bad times.

Funniest moment:
    The Plan Steal by TR

Heaviest/sadest moment:
    Probabily playing on XMAS day, going from ten villages to one, realising that I should stop playing this game before my Mrs finds out and uses my testicles as a new pair of earings.

I will have learnt more and done less on this server than any other, nicely put by clonmore
    I have seen an amazing team in DAS from both sides and it is impressive whichever side you look at them from.
    Too much cheating going on too, got banned for the first time in five years of playing for a village name, ironic when you think about what other players are getting away with on a daily basis throughout the server.

Natarian Knight

Most valuble player:
    Nik she was at the heart of all S^R Defence. She produced over 250k defence and was the main reason why LFL was halted and then removed from their border incursions as wave after wave went splat on EK,TALES,CHARLIE,PH, SINISTER amongst others. She just loves building villages and making defence always happy to help anyone and never complains. And her defence was mainly responsible for DAS/LFL failed attempt on my 15c.

Most vauble officer:
    Mayank. Emillo and Darek.

Best offensive player:
    Dexter_Morgan or Outrider I am disappointed neither produced an end game hammer for SE group but both these players were always looking to hit the enemy and regularly had great success

Best deffensive player:
    NIK WITHOUT DOUBT

Best offensive team:
    The Polish team with Bohun as planner
    Special mention to battlegroup Two Tooth, Rockm, Stefenator,Taleswapper,Charlie and EK for giving it back to LFL after they had early victories.

Best defensive team:
    Sakura,Lyn,Joe,Tuton and his best friend

Richard who played Emosity Kid, his first game and was a breath of fresh air willing to learn and try things and never caved in when under enormous pressure.

Myself. I may have once again been in the top 10 attackers for server but this round I made many many mistakes and it never fails to amaze me how players look up to me for guidance when really I know very little about the game I just love building troops and raiding. Anything else I am useless.

Best teamplayer:
    NIK

Best manipulator:
    Emillo, how he managed to bring together 2 factions that at the time despised each other was great testiment to his capabilities as a natural Leader and manipulator.

Most annoying player:
    Anyone of those players who once the SE unification was voted on and agreed decided to walk away from the TEAM and sulk.. Without TEAM none of us is anything.

Nicest player:
    TEO leader of S^R she is solid always helpful and a really nice person to play with.

Best startplayer:
    Dexter_Morgan, I was impressed and at the same time worried about how he owned the area so quickly early on.

To remenber

Such a failure when...:
    On the personal front starving 2k cats hurt a lot. ON a wider scale SE failure to win server. I am still trying to look at how we could not produce enough defence to restrict the pain on our WW's. Defence wins servers not hammers and we lacked defence numbers.

Funniest moment:
    None. Happiest moment personally was when I didnt have to npc crop anymore once hammer landed.

Heaviest/sadest moment:
    Sam my Guru left the server after about 3 months due to RL issues. Greatest mentor anyone could wish to have.

Personal memories.
    Starting server with Friends just to enjoy playing Travian we had no expectations. Our goal was to have a war and fun. Nothing else.
    We set up 2 teams R^R was close nit and Teo led S^R where we put all the spies from other teams in as well as new faces to try and help educate. SE had 2 factions and we decided to work with The Poles. I had come across Polish teams on the Championship server and they were very good players.
    We then had a bitter war against R with WORDS as well as action. And TBH my lowest point was having to deal with the bad mouthing that was going on. Ridiculous behavoir.
    Never thought we would unify ( I voted against it but Team wanted it) this came about after LFL/AIRFORCE came South and was then pleasantly surprised at just how good a leader Emillo is and how hard working too. Then end game was as exciting a race as I have been invloved in. So many WW's are in the 90's made it a real pleasure. Have to thank Mayank here for his expert knowledge on end game tactics I have leaned a lot from him. Good to see teams here who have such great players I just hope you all remember to try and help newbies along to survive in this great game called Travian and comeback to fight another day yourselves.

Guardsman

Most valuble player:
    Many players should be awarded, and it's difficult to choose, because def is as important as attack, because building an WW hammer is as good as produce 2-3-4 hammerettes and break the b**s to everybody during the entire server. Having to say and account I can say Lucifero: I don't like all his choices, but he always show a good balance between rank, attack and defence.

Most vauble officer:
    My leaders, Cla of Clint Eastwood and Paul of Osvardo are great!!

Best offensive player:
    ok for Elvis!

Best deffensive player:
    again a lot of players... but Osvardo is cool

Best offensive team:
    LFL undoubtly

Best defensive team:
    I loved DAS

Xabaras of course, who else? I'm joking... a lot of players, in every ally, that sacrifice themselves for their allies.... I should say Sagapo or The Return, or Maremmina in LFL, but I can't say the most one!

Wosek2, who else?

Best teamplayer:
    As good as the most understimated...

Best manipulator:
    Emiiiilioooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Most annoying player:
    No comment!!!!

Nicest player:
    ME ME ME ME!!!!!!!!!

Best startplayer:
    I don't remember!!!

To remenber

Such a failure when...:
    SE needed to level up being SOUTH to continue simming their WW

Funniest moment:
    Hugh Jardonne (what great nickname!!!) and his stealth of buildingplan!! Also his village near Lucifero's WW!!!!!

Heaviest/sadest moment:
    Sure enough!!!! My ww out of run!!!

Everything! Great battles, great players, fantastic people (in LFL, or in other Allies, friends, or enemies), 1 year of playing anyway!

Special thanks to all LFL player having supported my WW, and suffered my continuos "quitting ally"!!! sd

Guardsman

Most valuble player:
    Difficult to say, i go with 3 Lfl (ofc...) those that carried on the ally during our summer holidays
    Romulus (Les Gangsters), Dany (Dartagnan) and Val (Athos)

Most vauble officer:
    No Doubt on Dan and Neo

Edit: also TR leaders, for their comeback in the second part of the server

Best offensive player:
    Elvis

Best deffensive player:
    As coordinator i'd say Neo, as player for sure that Das with kkkkkkk of prets

Best offensive team:
    Lfl

Best defensive team:
    Das

Emosomething (i'm not able to spell him)
    Never gave up, fighted till the end

Outrider, very active, lots of hammers, absolutely unuseful for his ally and for theirs plans

Best teamplayer:
    Puccipucci and Sagapo

Best manipulator:
    Damned Dan

Most annoying player:
    noone

Nicest player:
    Xabaras

Best startplayer:
    Danybrumbrum

To remenber

Such a failure when...:
    We and AF chose different ways

Funniest moment:
    too many

Heaviest/sadest moment:
    xabaras WW destroyed (not for the ww itself, but for the team Xabaras)

Because it's the fifth straight server that we loose due to paul's fault
    clint_eastwood

I don't come to the pubs often, and didn't keep track of what was happening in other quads much, we had enough going on in the NE. Thus, I don't have the information to actually determine who was 'best in server' in many cases, so many of my answers will be biased towards TR.

Most valuable player:
    Vanquish and Huge Jardonne: for really stepping up to organize TR's defenses when we were at our lowest point in the server, and their other contributions to the alliance continued through to the end.

Most valuable officer:
    For TR, I'm going to have to go with Seanie (Liquid), as his leadership opinions seemed to be a good balance between the diplomats and the go-it-alone warmongers. Mark's diplomatic efforts are not to be ignored either. Though everyone who didn't give up when things were bad for us deserves credit, and that is not limited to 'officers'.

Best offensive player:
    No comment.

Best defensive player:
    Def players are always undermentioned. It's just harder to keep track of their contributions over the course of the server. Team effort is what really gets results.

Best offensive team:
    The Italian assault for control of the NE-inner quad was an undeniable success.

Best defensive team:
    I think I covered this in Most valuable player

Don't underestimate your enemies or your allies, that's just bad strategy.

wosek2

Best teamplayer:
    Too many to choose from.

Best manipulator:
    Dan from DAS had a huge impact on how the endgame played out. Though without knowing the final result yet, this could still change.

Most annoying player:
    I have a clear answer in mind. This person seeks attention. I will not give them the satisfaction of being named.

Nicest player:
    There are many nice people to choose from, very surprising considering we are on the internet.

Best startplayer:
    dani/brm

To remenber

Such a failure when...:
    Bonk failed to capture a WW. Of the 2 WW's TR went for, I think Bonk had hammers to clear closer to both than us, even if they didn't know it with V's WW. I didn't expect us to be the first to arrive at either, much less to actually capture and hold both. A fully united South failing to win will beat this though, if it happens.

Funniest moment:
    I despise multi-accounts, watching one such cheater (same as annoying player) fail over and over all server made me laugh many times. Cheating and still can't have a meaningful impact on endgame? I'm laughing at you.
    HJ stealing the plans was pretty funny too.

Heaviest/sadest moment:
    2 friends who had to leave the server for medical reasons. I wish you both well.

This was my first server playing def, and while I was able to contribute to WWs more as a defender, I missed the thrill and anticipation of that final hammer run. I do wonder exactly how many troops I built over the course of the server, I have no doubt it was much more then when I played offense the server before last (didn't play last server). It was a long server, and TR faced many challenges. Win or lose, I want to thank all our remaining players for fighting it out to the end.

Matt/Mostly Harmless

I have given my awards for most of these categories in miggys thread. My opinion is still the same.

One category that is new and I felt like I have a good server story to tell is the one below:

Funniest moment:
    A member in my alliance was complaining to the MH to ban the name Puccipucci cause it was vulgar and his sons thought it was funny to repeat it. It took me a while to understand that his sons and him were mispronouncing it as ehem …“kitten”.
    When i figured it out, I explained to him that its pronounced putsi and its the last name of the designer emilio pucci, hence the account is named after a product brand. Nothing wrong with that.
    AFTER I EXPLAINED
    He kept complaining to the MH saying that he doesnt have to make his sons take Italian lessons and ppl should learn to speak English, since its a com server.
    Me: But its not a noun or adjective, its someone’s name. Names dont get translated.
    Him: I dont care.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast