Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Swedish traditional server awards !/ Thread for comments.

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by emiilio View Post
    Despite my many efforts... language barrier is tough. I lol'ed (and still lol) every time trolls around here claim I have at my disposal the defense of 400 players..

However, we've improved our wirking together over time... at least when i manage to keep people from going at each other's thraots...
    i donīt doubt that.

it was clear that communication was not very strong, when you told you didnīt knew Cindyīs hammer (ofc trusting your word for it - that in this case, i do.)

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by pharlanx View Post
    You clearly don't know Outrider. It has been obvious since ... 2 or 3 years that he has his own personal def team to take care of him whenever he's under attack. Which is totally fine by me, since that guy works independent and kicks a$$ where-ever he goes. On top of that, he's just a really nice dude. Personally I do not mind defending a player like that every single time he gets faked. He truly deserves it.
    There's nothing wrong in having personal defenders (I started as Les Gangsters defender too), if they work for the ally too; his hammers atm are completely useless....
    tc3.com Osvardo - The Covo
    tc3.com Bikoo Champ - The Covo

Thorned Warrior

You clearly don't know Outrider. It has been obvious since ... 2 or 3 years that he has his own personal def team to take care of him whenever he's under attack. Which is totally fine by me, since that guy works independent and kicks a$$ where-ever he goes. On top of that, he's just a really nice dude. Personally I do not mind defending a player like that every single time he gets faked. He truly deserves it.
    well, Pieter i have to differ.

if you are 100% bullet proof..... with a all def team for yourself, anyone can be a good attacker, is easy when you are safe, isnīt it ?no worries about def. just use all the free time to attack - nice, huh?
    although i donīt want to question is value as a player, i do find that is very hard to judge in this circumstances.

And Mayank? Hahahaha, I remember laughing like crazy when Nirvana said "people who are usually calm, like Mayank". Whenever the Poles croplocked a single village: "we're all going to die. Let's mass-delete" *leaves skype room*. Great leader though :P. Emilio has always been the "relax guys" kind of guy, but I'm still surprised he hasn't just thrown his PC out of the window about 7 times.
    funny he does pass the feeling of beeing a very cooled headed person, but that said..... if he is like that, just proves he/you have something in the sleeve still otherwise would have deleted by now, no?

And of course Pando's "please defend me, I have an incoming raid on a supply village" was rather glorious too.
    FACATA ? lol

Natarian Knight

Dude/dudette, have you seen his medals?

http://tc3.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=4662

I was never attacked during the server (except some early game skirmishes) but I surely didn't get all the medals he did. If being an awesome attacker just depended on having access to a sh*tload of def, every Korean would be in the top 20 of attackers.

I think paul statement was another. If you play for the alliance, you have to recognize when your account is no longer useful (he has not EG hammer) so if i put you and 10 ww hammers under fakes, you can't wall your useless hammers. Give your personal defenses to the alliance.
    Les Gangsters- tc3. com

Thorned Warrior

Dude/dudette, have you seen his medals?

http://tc3.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=4662

I was never attacked during the server (except some early game skirmishes) but I surely didn't get all the medals he did. If being an awesome attacker just depended on having access to a sh*tload of def, every Korean would be in the top 20 of attackers.
    i see them, i see them, but once again hidden under a impenetrable wall of 4 defenders (not 1) is rather easy.

you have not any worry besides attacking.

just that for itself is a huge help.

@ romu - yes i know Paul pointed diferently, his point is very valid and i do agree, but not the point i wanted to reach.

dude/dudette ?!? - Pieter..... it is me.

Eduardo @ CCCP|MERLIN

Guardsman

egrh.. not really. He helped several times clearing for others to chief, cataing and clearing potential threats, etc.. and, many times his defense went to defend other people. I know i had a couple of villages reinforced by his defense more than once.
    He didn't attack with the team jointly... but as long as he kept attacking the enemy.. it is fine.

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by Black Death View Post
    Most valuable player:
    Percy
    yeah Percy, really a great defender, Red Rabbit had many troubles with him
    tc3.com Osvardo - The Covo
    tc3.com Bikoo Champ - The Covo

Quote Originally Posted by Paul-5 View Post
    yeah Percy, really a great defender, Red Rabbit had many troubles with him
    its great to see Percy getting recognition here.. I dont think there was a more continuously under-threat account in the server.. certainly in the NE.

Quote Originally Posted by emiilio View Post
    you truly need to give yourselves a pat in the back... If you do win (as it looks like now) It would be like..the biggest underdog win possible given the circumstances of the server. No one in their sane mind would've thought it possible 6 months ago.
    There is the luck factor involved in your chances...but, luck doesn't come on it's own and you have created the conditions to even make it possible.

Kudos to you.. You have my most sincere congratulations.
    thank you Elm, that means a great deal... if we win ofc
    Liquid - TR!

Thorned Warrior

Goddamned, and here I was thinking "OOH I REGAINED THE RESPECT OF SOMEONE I DON'T KNOW!!".. turns out it's you :P. Nice to see you found your way back to the forum though

Seconded. TR got (and imo deserved) loads of cr*p for hugging it out like they did last round, but they deserve far more credit/praise for how they got back after being pummeled to the ground by the Italians (like anyone would be at that point, I sh*t myself seeing what they did). If they actually win this, there is no questionig if it would be deserved or not. After Lindvior/Paula/Brm and Dani left I really didn't give a cent for their chances.

And luck... maybe I'm not aware of it, but I don't think they "got lucky" during the past half year. Maybe the others running out of WW hammers while they were ahead, but I don't think you could call that luck. Only way I've seen them scr*w up was with the WW hammers targeting Debest's(I think) WW and not being powerful enough. Yet all other alliances have made much bigger mistakes over the course of the server. Actually, even should TR lose, they deserve loads of credit for the way they bounced back on their feet.
    lol, i thought you had noticed already

i even go a little further, TR for its game, after mid-game, even if we loose the WW race, i feel TR won the same.

and has anyone noticed that TR WWs were the only ones hited by all quads ?

@Pieter - as much as I give credit to TR for a job well done, especially considering the whooping they got... there is always a huge luck factor in every end game.

Lucky for them that ABE fell for axis propaganda... lucky for them LFL 0'd a big SE rammer that was about to land on TR - (which substantially limited the damage delt out by all the catters that followed) etc
    We are Aboulia
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana@DAS View Post
    Yeah I simmed ... I feel real embarrased.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast