Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Battle Report Discussion

  1. #1
    Natarian Knight MOD TiGGy~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    12.01.2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,474

    Default Battle Report Discussion

    Following the Battlereports thread, please use this one to discuss. It's the best if you quote the battlereports you are talking about.
    And always keep in mind, discussing means no flaming...
    You've got a question? You can find the answer here: T2.5/T3 Answers / T4 Answers / New User Moderation

    Moderators work on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.




    A pill to make me dumb... make me somebody else.

  2. #2
    Natarian Knight
    Join Date
    12.04.2009
    Location
    IL, USA
    Posts
    545

    Default

    Moved per battle reports page policy from here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pig View Post
    Yawn. Are we really posting reports of every cata attack we've sent, and every hammer we've splatted? Unless I've counted wrong, I've 0'd at least 5 RFF villages, as well as hit a few caps. I'm pretty sure the number of RFF & affiliates hammers splatted on us is now close to 10. Funny how you never posted the numerous times your hammer went splat. If you really want to start posting hammer splats I'd be glad to start saving them. Not too sure you really want to have your alliance embarassed like that though.
    Attacker:
    2. Mutiny 34 89765 3052000
    3. RFF 54 51941 2804834
    Forget average points/player. You have 20 more members and we're still beating you (despite the fact that RFF hammers have splatted approx. 10x more than Mutiny hammers). We won't even address the fact that many of your points came from NE, almost all of ours have came from RFF. I don't feel like taking the time to run the numbers, but my hunch is that RFF took more artefacts than Mutiny, meaning more of your points came from Natars.

    Defender:
    1. Mutiny 34 47205 1604981
    2. RFF 54 23544 1271393
    Lulz. Mutiny leads the server by around 400k def. points. At least 80% of these came from RFF hammers. Let's not forget the ~1mil+ Mutiny D had when you all foolheartedly smashed hammer after hammer on Derp. And once again, these numbers are skewed due to the fact that you have undoubtedly killed a few NE hammers with defense.

    Now by right, we should be comparing Mutiny's performance with every wing of your fail group. But I don't want to make people cry, so I just compared the "best" wing of RFF (principle of a homeschool type thing imo) with the elite of the server.
    I've had numerous hammers. As far as us having more players, some of our best players moved to other wings, including myself. I'm currently helping lead RFF SW. Another top player is helping lead SE. Another is helping lead RFFT. We moved different top players around to help lead other wings or during our reorganization. Before the reorg we were ahead of Mutiny in these categories. If we put all our top players back in RFF we'd be ahead of Mutiny again in attack/defense.

    So which alliance has the top attackers if counting wings as well? The following are players sorted by rank in RFF and its wings compared to other top alliances:

    Mutiny:
    1-Adopted
    3-hunkar
    9-Putnik
    22-kakemonstrene
    28-Thor
    31-DarkLord
    33-Tiagra
    38-Mhawkins
    39-Oldman

    RFF:
    5-Skydive
    8-Jzyehoshua (RFF SW)
    14-Lord Sayron
    15-bizunas (RFF SW)
    23-malibu1972 (RFF SW)
    26-BluBleh
    30-unixbum (RFF SE)
    35-Sherrywood (RFF SW)
    40-hanibo (left)
    41-Dogmatix (RFFT)
    42-King Nader (RFF SE)
    48-Snow White (RFFT)

    WAO:
    2-Tinkerbell
    16-Chizzy
    19-porter
    24-pokochin
    46-BeniKo

    NE:
    4-Bursaspor
    6-googl
    7-winner
    10-destan
    12-Laze
    13-Tipiak
    18--893-
    25-Gbox
    27-Saby
    29-Rakipsiz
    45-dado
    50-Barbaris

    Gruodis
    11-com
    17-A95
    21-Micul Print
    32-Justa5
    34-Gods LT
    47-Zzz

    EST
    37-METSAT6LL
    43-hellmaster
    44-abyss

    So what's my point? Mutiny has 9 of the top 50 attackers. RFF has 12 (11 if not counting hanibo who just left). NE has 12. Gruodis has 6. EST has 3.

    Again, RFF was the top attacking alliance until we did a reorg that moved members around so they'd be closer together. Some of our top attackers (including myself) are no longer in the main RFF alliance. Otherwise we would be ahead of Mutiny in both attack and defense like we were before.

    8 of those top 11 RFF attackers are in different wings as a result of the restructuring. Because our best players are pretty evenly split between RFF and its 4 wings, they make up 5 of the top 12 alliances in attack points, and 4 of the top 12 in defense points. If we were to put our top attackers/defenders in the main wing again we'd easily be ahead of Mutiny again, but that wouldn't be best for our other wings and protecting all players while helping them do well.

  3. #3
    Natarian Knight
    Join Date
    12.04.2009
    Location
    IL, USA
    Posts
    545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pig View Post
    http://tx8.travian.com/berichte.php?...27|07541fbb&t=
    Seriously? When an alliance has splatted as many hammers as RFF has, top attackers is an indication of nothing but either failed planning or poor use of a hammer. If I splatted all our hammers right now I could get in top 5 attackers easily.

    And btw, you may want to read the rules to this thread again.
    So first you brag about Mutiny's attack/defense ranking, now you say attack points are irrelevant? I notice you don't mention that Mutiny players are leaving because they know those "splatted hammers" have left them with very little defense, and that they are getting catapulted one after another.

    As for the thread rules, your post was the one that violated them to begin with by trying to get me to respond. The rules were:

    Quote Originally Posted by MOD TiGGy~ View Post
    please post only x8 battle reports here... Please use the discussion thread for discussion of your battle reports.
    I didn't read the rules as closely as I should have, in my haste to post the reports that others were saying I should. But the rules said that thread should only be used for posting reports, not discussing them, which I did do with my original post. I didn't start discussing until after you did, and I just spoke up to defend against your accusations. So it's ironic you'd be the one to start breaking the rules, then criticize me for unknowingly following your example!

    Now that I know what the rules are, I've moved this discussion here to the appropriate location in keeping with said rules.

  4. #4
    Guardsman
    Join Date
    17.11.2012
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOD TiGGy~ View Post
    Everybody posting Spam (posts without battle reports)
    All my replies had a report in them. Read again.

    I said attack points are irrelevant when you splat as many hammers as RFF has. Mutiny has more attack points simply because we've used our hammers smarter, hitting minimal defense at a lot more targets. I'm rather disappointed by your failure to grasp this, I thought we had moved past such noobish things. Don't worry, I'll help you through it And once again, players left Mutiny because they don't have the stuff we require. I'm pretty sure if RFF was outnumbered over 5 to 1 you would have a much more significant percentage of players desert. So don't criticize us for having a few players leave, especially when you have no real idea why they left (once again, none of the players that left were even hit by RFF, so you can't really take credit for it).

    What's really ironic is you say Mutiny doesn't have any defense because of all the hammers we've killed. But we are still defending better than RFF. Makes complete sense

  5. #5
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    07.04.2012
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Blah Blah blah

    Jzyehoshua as much as I can laugh at you for having zero scouts covering 2 of your armies I must also in the same breath congratulate you for providing proof of your endeavours.

    I would also say you two need to grow up, this arguments getting old.

    Signed
    The urban reporter

  6. #6
    Natarian Knight
    Join Date
    12.04.2009
    Location
    IL, USA
    Posts
    545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The urban reporter View Post
    Blah Blah blah

    Jzyehoshua as much as I can laugh at you for having zero scouts covering 2 of your armies I must also in the same breath congratulate you for providing proof of your endeavours.

    I would also say you two need to grow up, this arguments getting old.

    Signed
    The urban reporter
    Had scouts there most of the server, a dual must have withdrawn them recently I guess. They are back now though.

    To Mr. Pig, I repeat - RFF was ahead of Mutiny in both attack and defense points before the reorganization, only because we moved top players to other wings was Mutiny able to get more attack/defense points.

  7. #7
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    07.04.2012
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jzyehoshua View Post
    Had scouts there most of the server, a dual must have withdrawn them recently I guess. They are back now though.

    To Mr. Pig, I repeat - RFF was ahead of Mutiny in both attack and defense points before the reorganization, only because we moved top players to other wings was Mutiny able to get more attack/defense points.
    I know, ive being watching your army size for a week

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The urban reporter View Post
    I know, ive being watching your army size for a week
    Who are u? :P I seem to remember seeing you on com5 forum as well....

  9. #9
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    07.04.2012
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darklord ._. View Post
    Who are u? :P I seem to remember seeing you on com5 forum as well....
    I am a mountain
    I am a tall tree
    Oh, I am a swift wind
    Sweepin' the country
    I am a river
    Down in the valley
    Oh, I am a vision
    And I can see clearly
    If anybody asks u who I am
    Just stand up tall look 'em in the Face and say
    I'm that star up in the sky
    I'm that mountain peak up high
    Hey, I made it
    I'm the worlds greatest
    And I'm that little bit of hope
    When my backs against the ropes
    I can feel it mmm
    I'm the worlds greatest

    It may have being qualifiers

  10. #10
    Natarian Knight
    Join Date
    12.04.2009
    Location
    IL, USA
    Posts
    545

    Default

    Is he urbann66 maybe?

Similar Threads

  1. Battle Report Discussion
    By MOD TiGGy~ in forum Politics & diplomacy - Tournament Finals 2013
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 23.11.2013, 15:09
  2. Battle Report Discussion
    By MOD TiGGy~ in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 9
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08.11.2012, 13:42
  3. Battle Report Discussion
    By MOD TiGGy~ in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 3
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05.05.2012, 05:42
  4. Battle Report Discussion
    By MOD TiGGy~ in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 7
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24.01.2010, 14:00
  5. Battle Report Discussion
    By MOD TiGGy~ in forum Politics & diplomacy - World x3 Speed (T4.2)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24.01.2010, 14:00

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •