Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Huge or not, TR win !!!!

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by The British Lion View Post

You would think the the ONLY alliance to run away to another quad to sim up for the sole purpose of winning end game would be to ashamed to post on this forum considering they lost. That's despite running to hold the DAS/LFL pocket.

All hugs, as unsavoury as I found them were born out of necessity. No factions saw a war where accounts were being torn apart on the scale of the Polish/[R] war. If we had fought the simmed up/bloated Italians and their kl strategy of 'forced chiefing' we wouldn't have even played end game - just fought to the bitter end. We wouldn't have even earned the title of underdog.

The SW hug... was even more unsavoury. Again born out of necessity, after a sweet plan grab/ second blunder by S&D regarding WW plans, obviously we needed a fast solution. Plan hunting would have been costly, time consuming & without certainty.

Regarding the decision not to use our end game hammers, I think I agree with E that it was a shame . That said I totally think not using them on TR was a wise move if it meant DAS winning certain. That's a slightly contradictory statement but I don't care (mooning)
    Valkyr was ahead of DAS, you could have won. We had no hammes left :P

Lol - i don't care who won. It would have been good if we did.. but im just glad you ac didnt win =P
    Boom Shaka Laka, Unbannable!

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana@DAS View Post
    Well that's a lie, we know of at least 1 AC 200k clear, 8k cata hammer and they probably had one more alone, who knows about the rest of the axis. Considering you originally claimed to have none, we can't trust what you say at all.

TR also likely had some back up hammers. Yogi and others say they would have hit SE with those remaining WW killers so no, we wouldn't have won.
    We are Aboulia
    Yeah I simmed ... I feel real embarrased.

You would think the ONLY alliance to run away to another quad to sim up for the sole purpose of winning end game would be too ashamed to post on this forum considering they lost. That's despite running to hold the DAS/LFL pocket.

All hugs, as unsavoury as I found them were born out of necessity. No factions saw a war where accounts were being torn apart on the scale of the Polish/[R] war. If we had fought the simmed up/bloated Italians and their kl strategy of 'forced chiefing' we wouldn't have even played end game - just fought to the bitter end. We wouldn't have even earned the title of underdog.

The SW hug... was even more unsavoury. Again born out of necessity, after a sweet plan grab/ second blunder by S&D regarding WW plans, obviously we needed a fast solution. Plan hunting would have been costly, time consuming & without certainty.

Regarding the decision not to use our end game hammers, I think I agree with E that it was a shame . That said I totally think not using them on TR was a wise move if it meant DAS winning certain. That's a slightly contradictory statement but I don't care (mooning)
    and what exactly did we run from?, well it turned out to be the biggest hugfest of this server, and FWIW we saw it coming, altho i have to admit it far exceeded the hugfest we expected, you have become what you most despise, congrats to you for that, now you defend that status, now thats a hypocritical! well done you!, haha
    Quote Originally Posted by The British Liar View Post
    I only hope you don't carry this attitude with you throughout your whole life - that would make you one loathsome, nauseating, lamentable little person.

Natarian Knight

Well that's a lie, we know of at least 1 AC 200k clear, 8k cata hammer and they probably had one more alone, who knows about the rest of the axis. Considering you originally claimed to have none, we can't trust what you say at all.

TR also likely had some back up hammers. Yogi and others say they would have hit SE with those remaining WW killers so no, we wouldn't have won.
    Read again

To actually know, you have to try.

Quote Originally Posted by radman View Post
    and what exactly did we run from?, well it turned out to be the biggest hugfest of this server, and FWIW we saw it coming, altho i have to admit it far exceeded the hugfest we expected, you have become what you most despise, congrats to you for that, now you defend that status, now thats a hypocritical! well done you!, haha
    Your weak answer says it all. Yes you ran from 8 Rebirth players to sim up with your end game aspirations. That went well...

To suggest you knew the SE would hug when people were getting their 2nd villa's only goes to show you will say anything to divert attention from the fact you are the biggest failure on the server. No one, not even the SE factions thought peace between the Poles & [R] was possible given the bad blood and polarized nature of the factions that many have commented on.

I know you are sore losers, so I don't expect you to come back with any logical posts or admissions that when it comes to AC:

Read again...To actually know, you have to try.
    What an illogical statement, I really shouldn't expect better from you lot though (facepalm). I haven't tried to jump to the moon. Does this mean I don't know I can't do it?
    We are Aboulia
    Yeah I simmed ... I feel real embarrased.

lets look at this a different way for a moment, Why did the SOUTH super hugfest FAIL! oh the drama, i reckon it was mostly your fault, your stupid grudge v AC meant YOU spent hammers v our hammer towns (and lost), hammers that could have (should have) been used to keep control of the end game progress, then the SE decided to hit our WW that was miles behind anyhow, at the time we did not even have a second set of plans, thats just dumb, poor decisions, poor leadership, its a classic fail of the 1st order.

i really dont know why you have this big grusge v AC but its really about time you got over it, your inferiority complex has affected your decisions and thought process, its not healthy at all and its got the better of you.

as for us running from 8 players, GET REAL!!! if you honestly think that you are even more deluded than i originally thought
    Quote Originally Posted by The British Liar View Post
    I only hope you don't carry this attitude with you throughout your whole life - that would make you one loathsome, nauseating, lamentable little person.

Post Huge or not, TR win

lets look at this a different way for a moment, Why did the SOUTH super hugfest FAIL! oh the drama, i reckon it was mostly your fault, your stupid grudge v AC meant YOU spent hammers v our hammer towns (and lost), hammers that could have (should have) been used to keep control of the end game progress, then the SE decided to hit our WW that was miles behind anyhow, at the time we did not even have a second set of plans, thats just dumb, poor decisions, poor leadership, its a classic fail of the 1st order.

i really dont know why you have this big grusge v AC but its really about time you got over it, your inferiority complex has affected your decisions and thought process, its not healthy at all and its got the better of you.

as for us running from 8 players, GET REAL!!! if you honestly think that you are even more deluded than i originally thought

Is this regarding to the main topic? Hmmmmm.....

Natarian Knight

What an illogical statement, I really shouldn't expect better from you lot though (facepalm). I haven't tried to jump to the moon. Does this mean I don't know I can't do it?
    That would be correct if you were the one lanching the remaining hammers in TR and ABE, wich I highly doubt. However Im happy you reason that way, someone that doesnt even try is quite easy to beat :P

your stupid grudge v AC meant YOU spent hammers v our hammer towns (and lost), hammers that could have (should have) been used to keep control of the end game progress, then the SE decided to hit our WW that was miles behind anyhow, at the time we did not even have a second set of plans, thats just dumb, poor decisions, poor leadership, its a classic fail of the 1st order.

First..

You spunked on our WW before we even sent fakes at you. At that point it became clear what the situation was. We lost ONE hammer on you.. one. Don't use the plural.

We have a grudge against the AC leaders, not AC. And because we, along with 90% of all other teams have thought you were aholes. Pretty simple there, thats why =).

And yes you did run. You deny you ran, but then, explain to me.. why Jim has said you ran. He has said it on more than one occasion that you ran from the quad. You said your tatics would be explained at the end of the server, so.. here we are, the end.

Why did you all spawn in the SE and then flee to the sticks of another quad for your 2nd villages? What was the point of even settling and wasting your spawn villages?
    Boom Shaka Laka, Unbannable!

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast