Thread: Latest maintenance work

Default Latest maintenance work

As the message is typically ambiguous, can a mod / admin please let us know the following:

1)Are troop movements frozen or not ?

2) Will troops starve before 16.15 ?

3) can these in game messages give out the answers to 1) and 2) in future so I know whether to bother coming back to the acc. when maintenance ends

4) can warnings be given before it actually happens (I appreciate this isn't always possible) so I can plan for it, (fill up granaries, move troops etc. etc.)

I await a response, thanks

Ha, maintenance now ended

so

question 5) When the in game message is put up, can we please try to have some kind of accuracy on the timings, please...

No reply at all from admin ?

wow, that's really poor isn't it

and now we have accounts on the server with incorrect pop counts. Either listed at 0 pop or very small numbers when they have multiple villages exceeding that pop.

Is this a sign of a hacked database ?

And so after the population of those 2 accounts was corrected, and then went back to 0 again, and then was corrected and went back to zero again, and I was told that it was simply a bug and not a sign of hacking, the 2 accounts have been banned

any response on this from staff ? At all ? anything ? anything at all ?

Thorned Warrior

All complaints should go to the complaint line... complaint@traviangames.com

Really ? have you had much success with that in the past ?

I was actually hoping for a response from the admin and his staff here. You know, the ones whose job it is to look after this forum, and respond to their customers

Teamlead Customer Service Phanttis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sorely View Post
    No reply at all from admin ?

wow, that's really poor isn't it
    All the information has been duly announced.

and now we have accounts on the server with incorrect pop counts. Either listed at 0 pop or very small numbers when they have multiple villages exceeding that pop.

Is this a sign of a hacked database ?
    It is not a sign of hacking, simply a bug (which you already knew).

And so after the population of those 2 accounts was corrected, and then went back to 0 again, and then was corrected and went back to zero again, and I was told that it was simply a bug and not a sign of hacking, the 2 accounts have been banned

any response on this from staff ? At all ? anything ? anything at all ?
    There is nothing to be said in addition to above: it is a bug and not a sign of hacking.

Quote Originally Posted by hound dog View Post
    All complaints should go to the complaint line... complaint@traviangames.com
    Corrected the address, it is complaint@ (singular, not plural).

Really ? have you had much success with that in the past ?

I was actually hoping for a response from the admin and his staff here. You know, the ones whose job it is to look after this forum, and respond to their customers
    As said, everything has been duly announced and thus does not need to be repeated over and over again in different threads.

* closed *
    You've got a question? You can find the answer here: T2.5/T3 Answers / T4 Answers / New User Moderation

Moderators work on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

For Travian: Legends support, please first take a look at answers. If you cannot find what you are looking for, use the in-game support request form or write in-game message to Support.

Travian: Legends global scoreboard