Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Restart= keep it t2.5!

i guess it could be viewed as a complaint... but its more of a suggestion...

thanks for that.. emailing now..

and sent..

Hi there Travian Games (hereafter referred to as TG),

This really isn't a complaint, just a request. I have enjoyed spending years of my life playing this game. I have always done so on the s3 classic servers. I have tried playing the more recent additions (3.0,3.6,4.0) but they really take away a lot of the skill and fairness from the game. I realize I am only a single player whose voice isn't likely to be heard or gain attention.. but nothing ventured nothing gained.

Ever since I started playing it was rumored that this would be the last classic server ever. That was 4 servers ago. Each year it keeps coming back and each year players who would NOT play other versions keep coming back. I totally understand why classic servers aren't more of a priority. There is much more money to be made on the newer versions. However if you take into account that the people who only play classic wont spend a dime on the newer versions, there is still money to be made that otherwise would be lost. There is currently a thread on the travian public forums requesting that tc3 remain a classic server. It did not get started until the server was over so it is not swimming w/ posts, but I think you will find that there are quite a few players out there that are classic loyalists and will not engage in the newer mods. It is my sincere request and genuine hope that there will be another classic server. I ask this as respectfully as I can, and hope that my voice does not fall on deaf ears.

Thanks for all the good times TG! Hope we get to have more in the future....
    s3.com 08-09 - Free Spirit s3.com 09-10 - ThreeWiseMen - s3.com 10-11 - Luisss
    s3.com 12-13 - Kashmut s3.com 13-14 - 3WM&aLady

wrong addie?

Technical details of permanent failure:
    Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 5.1.1 <complaints@travian.com>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in relay recipient table (state 13).
    s3.com 08-09 - Free Spirit s3.com 09-10 - ThreeWiseMen - s3.com 10-11 - Luisss
    s3.com 12-13 - Kashmut s3.com 13-14 - 3WM&aLady

Axerider

I know its not so many players but theres Certainly 20 or so Bonk Players that will only play a 2.5 maybe a 3.6 at a push but never a T4. I will try and get these emailing as well as adding support on here for another 2.5 server.

Post Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by laughalot View Post
    I know its not so many players but theres Certainly 20 or so Bonk Players that will only play a 2.5 maybe a 3.6 at a push but never a T4. I will try and get these emailing as well as adding support on here for another 2.5 server.

Pecunia non olet. The problem with the classic server player is: Most of them come back only when another classic server starts. I do not know the calculation overall. How much cost electricity, mainainting the server if the overall costs are lower than profits from slod gold and advertisement (old players help their children with their first steps in travian)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12