Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Com3- KEEP IT T2.5 PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by ratatta_11 View Post
    Lets show our interest in keeping com3 as a T2.5 game!

I know the server only ended a couple weeks ago and to help the Admin decide (and to help prevent a long delay like last time on the restart). Lets how our support..

I am asking both TR and the AF members to come on here as well as any other alliance member!

T2.5 is part of the ROOTS OF TRAVIAN and we need it to remind us where the game came from and how fun it can be without the heroes and the other things that alot of people take for granted in a T4 (or eve 3.6) game..

Come on! Comment here and show them we all want a T2.5 game agian

JW
    aka The Rat (TR-GH)
    I think having the opportunity to play again a T2.5 server is a desire of many players travian
    the classic is one of the most exciting that there are server and manages more than any other server to test the ability to play people who play
    I hope you take into consideration our desire

gicadi

Please type Travian backwards.
    [12/30/2012 3:03:12 PM] gicadi: If you were referred to this site by an existing member of Travian.com :: Forum, enter their username here.

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by gicadi View Post
    I think having the opportunity to play again a T2.5 server is a desire of many players travian
    the classic is one of the most exciting that there are server and manages more than any other server to test the ability to play people who play
    I hope you take into consideration our desire

gicadi
    Nice way to put it Gicadi. I appreciate you coming on here especially as a member of AF.

Oh.. Teutonian.. I think I spent about that much as well lol.

JW

Default LFL forT2.5

I played with LFL team and I am sure that all members of my alliance would like to play a T2.5.

Pikeman

well a lot of players only want 3,6 version.

but when the players are not told were they can play either they want 2,5 or 3,6 , they mostly are giving up, and stop playing

why are there no place , where we can see if there is coming any 2,5/3,6 servers around ?

Travian is just loosing a lot of players , because the players dont get the information, not only a loose for travian but also for us, who really want a server with a lot of players and a lot of fun.

Please try to get us the information, before we just giv up

I palyed 2.5 for the first time and loved it. Please bring it back as T4 is rubbish compared to this server.

if money is the endgame (and why not...it's a business?), then there is a significant part of the tc3 (and likely other servers) population who won't return for t4.

I am not going to bash t4, it's what it is.

however, I won't play it. if there is a server 3, 2.5 classic, I am about 90% sure I will play (and spend gold) again.

if it's 3.6, I am 50/50.

if it's 4, I'm not playing.

so, from a money-making perspective, 2.5 makes the most sense...for me. I realize that an entire server probably won't be created to get my money, but I'm sure there's many out there like me.

is it enough people / gold for TG to dedicate an entire server for it? is it enough to warrant the lack of T4 gold (I don't know how much more $/player 4.0 generates)?

I guess we will see!
    Triumph

Guardsman

Out of all the server's I've played T2.5 is by far the best and is the only one I keep coming back to.

It would be a great shame to lose 2.5, as I know a lot of people who will probably stop playing travian.

Guardsman

I should also play a t2.5! In other case I can say my travian career is finished (and my bank account will be happy!).

Give us this present, give us another 2.5!!!

I'd hope for a T2.5, but if it's T4, then I'm still going to play lol

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast