Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Race Of The Plans

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by LordKnight View Post
    the GoDz can use the plan as tissu paper to remove the tears from their eyes after WILD finish the server.
    Tell me that you are not enjoying the fact that your capital remained untouched for such a long time since before christmas truce?
    We wanted to avoid a WILD win, and we will see later this server looking at the WW hammers of WILD how much we damaged them. In my eyes we had a good intense fight, it might be stupid to waste this all and just change the focus, but this is far from being a bankrupt declaration of GoDz. We had to value to either fight a war lead by moral motivation against MDS or to keep fighting WILD and keep our chances intact that WILD might not win.

We decided that WILD deserves the win rather than MDS and that MDS should not get away with their breaking of the truce.

@grizzy. i think you are talking about construction plans and not trainers.

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by le-frigo View Post
    Tell me that you are not enjoying the fact that your capital remained untouched for such a long time since before christmas truce?
    We wanted to avoid a WILD win, and we will see later this server looking at the WW hammers of WILD how much we damaged them. In my eyes we had a good intense fight, it might be stupid to waste this all and just change the focus, but this is far from being a bankrupt declaration of GoDz. We had to value to either fight a war lead by moral motivation against MDS or to keep fighting WILD and keep our chances intact that WILD might not win.

We decided that WILD deserves the win rather than MDS and that MDS should not get away with their breaking of the truce.

@grizzy. i think you are talking about construction plans and not trainers.

Dont try to threatening us. The same reason many more godz village is untouched till now.

Win is a vital point of our s2 adventure. BTW dont u think godz r too much against of that. Look at U-* who r more plans than us now. Most *** licking alliance, nearly confd with all other quad.

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by sourav1 View Post
    Dont try to threatening us. The same reason many more godz village is untouched till now.

Win is a vital point of our s2 adventure. BTW dont u think godz r too much against of that. Look at U-* who r more plans than us now. Most *** licking alliance, nearly confd with all other quad.
    You seem to have some obsession with *** licking..
    Don't be a poser, Mongoose. And that is the Final Word.

Quote Originally Posted by sourav1 View Post

gimmme tranquilizer please else i will die out of laughing.
    Imperial Dragon-?-s2 2012-13

Natarian Knight

Natarian Knight

We wanted to avoid a WILD win, and we will see later this server looking at the WW hammers of WILD how much we damaged them. In my eyes we had a good intense fight, it might be stupid to waste this all and just change the focus, but this is far from being a bankrupt declaration of GoDz.
    I can't decide whether or not you're delusional. The only "WW hammers" you can damage with cap hits are smaller hammers built by less experienced players. Unless you chief the hammer village of a serious hammer builder, you're just lying to yourself and others if you say that your cap and feeder hits have damaged their armies. You have Jorek on your team. Even though she wasn't half as active on s8 as she should have been, she should have have a pretty good idea of what happened. Ask her about the players who were hit 5, 6, 7, or 8 times and still made 250k+ armies. It wasn't just 1 or 2 players. If Wild has the hammer builders that they've had in the past, the only value your hits have is propaganda value.

Yes, yes, we all know how this goes. If team A wins, you claim credit. If team B wins, you claim credit. Boring. And typical of Godz.
    Darkseid s8.2009 LEGO// Neverend s4.2009 ●●●// Juggernaut s8.2010 Vandals// Vinus s8.2012 ●●●// TreasureTroll s2.2013 ●●●// Darkseid s6.2014 ●●●

TheSeid, Wild are fun to fight, you are a good team, im sure you had fun fighting us too, like i said earlier, i look forward to seeing you and U playing for top spot, but we have decided to fight mds for the reasons you know. we are not here to win as travian says, our goal now is to see that mds dont win, we dont like them, thats all and i hope nothing changes that
    ts2.com 2012 - dolot (GoDz Def Crew)
    tx2.com bump (GoDz Def Crew)
    comf Jolokia (DKs France)

In the race for the plans, someone sneaks in and steals an artifact.

http://i46.tinypic.com/f0ak95.png
    When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by The Observer View Post
    In the race for the plans, someone sneaks in and steals an artifact.

http://i46.tinypic.com/5ocvsy.png
    Good hit, but isn't building your WW past level 50 a little more important?
    Darkseid s8.2009 LEGO// Neverend s4.2009 ●●●// Juggernaut s8.2010 Vandals// Vinus s8.2012 ●●●// TreasureTroll s2.2013 ●●●// Darkseid s6.2014 ●●●

Plans are definitely more important.
    When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast