Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Proudest moment in RFF history.

Quote Originally Posted by The urban reporter View Post
    Just to correct that.

They did take out the wall several times, killed the tresaury, and hit the GS.
    In another village a single attack took out 2 GG's

Good job RFF! Team effort.
    Your deluded if you think that was a good job
    2011 S7 Wild. 2012 S2 Wild, tx8 Spartans. 2013 S1 Wild, S2 Infamous.
    2014 S5 Wild, S6 Infamous

Pikeman

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    Think he was being sarcastic

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    And we reel in another one.
    -knight- (Wallace) ** Justdoit!wewill - (Dacia)** Final Stance - (Dacia)** Wildcat (PFF)** The Unnamed - (OWS) ** Zmeul (Dacia) ** Irina (VV) **Public Enemy (VV)**Adopted(Mutiny)

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by karmagettie View Post
    The biggest fail of the server, and the past few rounds i have played, was the attempted destruction of Tinkerbell's village.

2 million offense troops gone.

I can now honestly say, i literally have never ever played nor even heard of another server, to where the odds were this stacked against myself and my friends, and have these kind of results. At first i was so angry at the server, but now i am so proud that the enemy has made W.A.O. + Mutiny (Spartans) by far the greatest quality alliance to ever play in any travian server.
    Holy sh*t. 2mil offense and they still couldn't get through? LOL. I hope someone is saving all these reports, it's been awhile since I've had a good laugh.

By the way. Why the $&%* are the WWs down to below lvl 20 again? Am I going to have to jump on a WW acct just to teach you all (ROAE) how to build the damn thing? I've lost track of how many alliances now form ROAE, but there's no excuse for not being able to have a nonstop run to lvl 100 with 13+ wings supplying you defense. As if having 3/4 of your WWs being held by romans wasn't bad enough.

I was completely against the idea of Mutiny running a WW this round simply because I thought our lack of player base would prevent us from supplying adequate defense. But I'm almost positive at this point that Spartans could not only take and hold a WW, they could beat your sorry WW teams to lvl 100. You know you suck at endgame when an 8x endgame starts to last almost as long (in 24 hr days) as a normal speed.

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pig View Post
    Holy sh*t. 2mil offense and they still couldn't get through? LOL. I hope someone is saving all these reports, it's been awhile since I've had a good laugh.

By the way. Why the $&%* are the WWs down to below lvl 20 again? Am I going to have to jump on a WW acct just to teach you all (ROAE) how to build the damn thing? I've lost track of how many alliances now form ROAE, but there's no excuse for not being able to have a nonstop run to lvl 100 with 13+ wings supplying you defense. As if having 3/4 of your WWs being held by romans wasn't bad enough.

I was completely against the idea of Mutiny running a WW this round simply because I thought our lack of player base would prevent us from supplying adequate defense. But I'm almost positive at this point that Spartans could not only take and hold a WW, they could beat your sorry WW teams to lvl 100. You know you suck at endgame when an 8x endgame starts to last almost as long (in 24 hr days) as a normal speed.
    You can applaud the great mastermind Hanibo for playing the slow and cautious approach to WW building on an 8x server. The original RFF leaders, Athene, Naimanpunk, and myself are all gone now. ROAE has no real link to the original RFF anymore. This pitiful attempt at a WW is all on the new leaders. I think you can mark down Hanibo as the all-time worst WW strategist in Travian history.

Pikeman

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pig View Post

well I guess they didn't want us to launch our hammer on their precious WW, and quite rightly too, shame they failed cos it might have kinda been our fault that the server now gets to drag on a wee bitty longer

still was a lovely hammer, thanks to all of spartans that helped protect it and helped to feed it on it's long (well not so long) walk to it's ultimate doom:

Subject:
    11. For Death attacks 00 WW Village
    Sent
    13/02/17 05:02:52
    Attacker
    tinkerbell from village 11. For Death

Troops 0 0 422107 0 0 261055 1276 42746 0 0 1
    Casualties 0 0 422107 0 0 261055 1276 42746 0 0 1
    Information City WallCity Wall destroyed
    Wonder Of The WorldWonder Of The World destroyed
    None of your soldiers returned.
    Defender
    Saudi from village 00 WW Village

Troops ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by Gaynor View Post
    Subject:
    11. For Death attacks 00 WW Village
    Sent
    13/02/17 05:02:52
    Attacker
    tinkerbell from village 11. For Death

Troops 0 0 422107 0 0 261055 1276 42746 0 0 1
    Casualties 0 0 422107 0 0 261055 1276 42746 0 0 1
    Information City WallCity Wall destroyed
    Wonder Of The WorldWonder Of The World destroyed
    None of your soldiers returned.
    Defender
    Saudi from village 00 WW Village

Troops ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
    Reports of your hit have been floating around all over the place That is the sexiest hammer I have seen in quite a while. Job well done Tinkerbell team

Natarian Knight

I sat them like 5 nights! I get 1/12th of the credit!
    -knight- (Wallace) ** Justdoit!wewill - (Dacia)** Final Stance - (Dacia)** Wildcat (PFF)** The Unnamed - (OWS) ** Zmeul (Dacia) ** Irina (VV) **Public Enemy (VV)**Adopted(Mutiny)

Pikeman

Quote Originally Posted by karmagettie View Post
    I sat them like 5 nights! I get 1/12th of the credit!
    lol I remember when you first logged on to tinkerbell your heart sank as you feared you would lose rank 1 attackers due to the amount of pretty ponies we had. Then a few days later you were complaining in chat about the size of our account hahahahahahaha

you did help us out a lot though and I am very grateful

Natarian Knight

Wowowow. First statement is good. And the 2nd part we talked about, but for some odd reason ROAE hasnt picked up on. But we can talk about that after the game is over hehehe.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314