Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Should we all just concede now?

No I didn't. You're the one who said that and think that they are "cheats"...
    The travian can't even handle me right now.

Well finally another WW village is taken.

But that's Bazanga too. Have they no rivals on this server?

Warlordz+BAZINGA+ OSC vs all other normal metas(individually).....the result seems pretty obvious.......
    however, similar things were said when HZZ was overpowering with their 500 player meta last round.......
    having said that, the money spent, simming,raiding,artefacts(mattered a lot) & therefore, the troops(off & def) of this round's dominating meta, is much more than last round's dominating meta......

With so little action on the other WW villas, Warlordz is certainly got a huge target hanging around his neck. I suppose it could be an interesting server if enough hammers across various alliances could coordinate some efforts. Would Bazanga et al have enough to hit all 11 other WW villas. Or conversely, enough D to hold off hits from every other hammer on the server?

Anyhow -- I'm just hoping for some kind of fireworks. 'cause this is a bit boring....

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph.Mercado View Post
    No I didn't. You're the one who said that and think that they are "cheats"...
    You did state the word "multi" which in travian is cheating. So you essentially DID specify warlordz and co as cheating.

It's a game forum for pete's sake. Be a man and own your statement.
    Completed 9 Servers
    Average Alliance Rank - 5th Average pop - 30,625 Average Conquer Rank - 14th
    Average Off rank - 15th - Kills 541,000 Average Def Rank - 16th - Kills: 551,000

Natarian Knight

Put me on the account of the person with the most amount of troops. I will get comx up in a roar really fast.
    -knight- (Wallace) ** Justdoit!wewill - (Dacia)** Final Stance - (Dacia)** Wildcat (PFF)** The Unnamed - (OWS) ** Zmeul (Dacia) ** Irina (VV) **Public Enemy (VV)**Adopted(Mutiny)

Quote Originally Posted by Morgasshk View Post
    You did state the word "multi" which in travian is cheating. So you essentially DID specify warlordz and co as cheating.

It's a game forum for pete's sake. Be a man and own your statement.
    I never specified what kind of "multi" is that. I can call it multi friends etc etc.!

And for Christ's sake if you are blind not to see what warlordz is doing then what kind of player you are?

This is a public forum, warlordz can hide his dirty works from the TG team but not from us or any player who knows how to play a fair game.
    The travian can't even handle me right now.

Quote Originally Posted by karmagettie View Post
    Put me on the account of the person with the most amount of troops. I will get comx up in a roar really fast.
    That sounds fun! I vote for that. With big boots too, please!

I never specified what kind of "multi" is that. I can call it multi friends etc etc.!

And for Christ's sake if you are blind not to see what warlordz is doing then what kind of player you are?

This is a public forum, warlordz can hide his dirty works from the TG team but not from us or any player who knows how to play a fair game.
    This is kind of funny

Neither Warlordz or any in the team around have ever been banned by cheating. There is a simple reason for that... We do not cheat

Its a matter of fact that the accounts are built up by skill (and a little Skandinavian money, we're rich you know) and have required a lot of hardwork. It is far from impossible to make accounts like Warlordz, but you have to know how to do it, and frankly, there is very few who does, have time to do, or possess the skill to do it ingame. One thing is to know how to do it theoretically, another is to do it in practice.

Again, both Warlordz, and the team around them plays a 100% fair game, whether you believe it or not.

Banned

I will like to know what kind of game he is playing .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast