Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: WILD vs GODZ (a neutral analysis)

Default WILD vs GODZ (a neutral analysis)

Ok firstly i not playing in ts2, i played for the 1 month then quit. However i do know that this server is focused on the wild and godz. I was in the NE so godz first.

GODz- they are organised, shrewed and creates havoc. Till now i find them cool.

WILD- Ok, they are focused, rich and know what they are doing. Wonder if they do what they did in ts7 again.

Please share your views.

ye, GoDz are cool, WILD are cool, U are cool but OI are the coolest
    cool name OP, you should have been a WILDling with that name
    ts2.com 2012 - dolot (GoDz Def Crew)
    tx2.com bump (GoDz Def Crew)
    comf Jolokia (DKs France)

Guardsman

I am not neutral of course, but my two happorth:

WILD - very impressive organisation in both offence and defence. They have clear goals and are well on their way to achieving them. From my point of view as GoDz def co-ordinator, they challenged us with their well planned attacks, making it difficult to spot 'reals' amidst the many well executed fakes. As opponents I have nothing but the greatest respect for them and in many ways I am sorry we had to divert our attention to MDS as I'd have liked more chances to try to kill their hammers

GODZ - this is my first server as a leader of GoDz, although I have known them and been both allies and opponents of them in the past. They have clear goals, just not the standard Travian goals, and they stick to them. They are awesome attackers and great fun to play with as they 'live for the moment' so you never know what will happen next. Organisationally they are better this round than in the past (had to be as they decided to be bigger this time) but as one of the 'organisers' it was still a lot more like herding cats at times than in other metas I have played with. Challenging for me, but really suits the players we have in the team.

In summary - both alliances are strong, but different because of their different goals and where they place the emphasis. I am sure members of both metas had a good time this server and I hope we can play against each other another time.
    "It isn't falling down that is the problem;but the failure to rise again"

Jorek, you were a great leader this round. Your hard work is appreciated and your skills were solid. This has been one of the best defensive teams I've had the opportunity to play with.

I know this server hasnt reached lvl 100 yet, but can we start a new early game soon?? Im already itching for a new server. What are the big metas considering for the future? Wild? U? I know its on every one's mind.

Analysis:

Wild- very strong WW contenders. pretty f.cking decent at cross quad wars. they have a strong leadership core which would make them fun to play with. I know I had a good time with the few chats Ive had with them. and I know they messed up my capital pretty good.

overall, I'd say they played a good performance this round. I would have liked to see them have a more grandiose quad take over. They were pretty fortunate to enter an empty quad with their reputation preceding them.

Godz- Another fun round to play with you guys. awesome chat rooms. smart planning. consistent and reliable alliance coordination. I am really proud that we successfully sent at least one coordinated attack since three weeks before artefact spawn. A big thank you to the hard working leaders, especially frigo. And most importantly thank you, godz, for the provocative forum. This has been undoubtedly one of the most active forums in travian history.

i love the influence that we have been able to have especially considering our stated goals this server. Its interesting to see that we were able to successfully neutralize 2 quads from WW ambitions. The aggressive nature of godz make them a real force to deal with. the talent behind this longstanding team is remarkable. but the laid back attitude is my favorite.

Ice Queen

Quote Originally Posted by Valliant View Post
    I know this server hasnt reached lvl 100 yet, but can we start a new early game soon?? Im already itching for a new server. What are the big metas considering for the future? Wild? U? I know its on every one's mind.

Wild will take its usual break and then restart.

Guardsman

@Valliant - thanks for the kind words, but the success of the Def Crew came from very solid teamwork. It's been a privilege to be a part of it and like you I am looking forward to the next round!

I must admit I hadn't picked up on the 'empty quad' aspect of Wild's game - is that the case (I guess a Wild person needs to say)? One of the things I don't like about Travian is the 'quad-factor' (though I can't say I know how to get past it). If you are a WW meta then early consolidation of the quad is a good thing I suppose, but it does give you a big boost if there isn't much opposition there. The problem is that to ensure a really tough fight for every quad there would either have to be two WW alliances in each who refused to join forces; or a 'spoiler' alliance with real strength in each who nipped at their ankles while they tried to take on the other quads. I suppose we could try and set up a server like that, but it would be hard to find the balancing factors.

Quote Originally Posted by Valliant View Post
    Its interesting to see that we were able to successfully neutralize 2 quads from WW ambitions.
    Umm, srry.. but MDS is the only team which is out of the WW race and godz is responsible for it.. and i count that as one (1). which is the other quad that you were able to successfully neutralize from WW ambitions?

And as for what WILD is planning after this server? A long awaited break. Then we regroup, just as Ice said

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by debal View Post
    Umm, srry.. but MDS is the only team which is out of the WW race and godz is responsible for it.. and i count that as one (1). which is the other quad that you were able to successfully neutralize from WW ambitions?

And as for what WILD is planning after this server? A long awaited break. Then we regroup, just as Ice said
    Um... our own?

Default Ok seems its an epic round.

Ok firstly thanks for the compliment. Its a gojira name fyi.

Second, guys from wild, does anyone know gordon gekko ?, from ts7. It was a while back i knew him as a wild leader.

Third, godz is actually an asset. Without them them the server will be boring. Admit it.
    At the end we play travian for fun, right.

Default Footer

I almost forgot this verse-

what happens when an unstoppable force(wild) meets an immovable object(godz)..........?

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast