Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Alliances

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by SeditiousKings View Post
    Rumor has it they're helping the Ruskies, but who knows?
    Not much quality help if so

|(^_^)| has Russians attacking them, and Russians inside their ally helping the Russians who attack them, I was confused, but the leader apparently gets some nice gold purchases from the Russian spies

Anyways, here's a nice BR...feel free to knockout his level 11 crop fields, Godz
    Not sure about |(^_^)|, but |(*_*)| is a remake of an alliance from ts8. They got raped and left the server en masse. Typical pay2win kids buying offense medals. When the cats start flying they'll tuck their tails between their legs.

Quote Originally Posted by igniter View Post
    Not sure about |(^_^)|, but |(*_*)| is a remake of an alliance from ts8. They got raped and left the server en masse. Typical pay2win kids buying offense medals. When the cats start flying they'll tuck their tails between their legs.
    Bump it! More, More, More....
    By the way, not sure you're completely correct on the |(*_*)| thing, many things change very quickly in a Revolution!

So x2 server, any alliance intrigue from the Southern Quadrants? Anything.......? Grey area maybe.....?

Thorned Warrior

http://www.***********.com/tx2.travi...-Map/120840601

This is the collection of the IV Meta. Loads of wings and pretty spread out, mainly occupying the NE, same as the Russians. Rut Row

-Hones

= replaces the *'s with g e t t e r t o o l s (darn forums link rules)

Quote Originally Posted by OllieHones View Post
    http://www.***********.com/tx2.travi...-Map/120840601

This is the collection of the IV Meta. Loads of wings and pretty spread out, mainly occupying the NE, same as the Russians. Rut Row

-Hones

= replaces the *'s with g e t t e r t o o l s (darn forums link rules)
    Thank you Hones. Looks like they are the main opposition to the Russians on this server, if you can call it that.
    Do they have more than a 10% chance at succeeding? And are there any others standing up?

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Bird of Prey View Post
    Do they have more than a 10% chance at succeeding? And are there any others standing up?
    As far as I can tell the only ones to stand up are IV. The WarLordz alliance crashed and burned badly so they're out. I think most of the castaways from there have found refuge in IV so I believe it's going to be IV vs FC Meta's.

As always I am impartial as I am English but my dual is Russian. So we share both sides of the game lol

I doubt I-V are much of a match for FC but I wouldn't rule out the appearance of other meta's yet.
    I am guessing we will see the rise of a few shortly after artes .

I didn't expect much from INA, but have seen some nice BRs, so there's hope there.

OOXX and XXOO and Family might carry everyone, but they'll have to open up to working with other teams more. I think they'll prove a match for the Russians' group, should they ever decide to venture into OOXX territory. I'm looking forward to seeing it

SunSE might create a bit of a Fifth Column in the SE to undermine Chinese/OOXX dominance...(no pun intended?)
    did a good job laying under the radar for awhile there
    I swear girls can be so ungrateful sometimes. I made her breakfast in bed, and instead of saying "thank you", she's all like... "how did you get in my house?"

Quote Originally Posted by OllieHones View Post
    As far as I can tell the only ones to stand up are IV. The WarLordz alliance crashed and burned badly so they're out. I think most of the castaways from there have found refuge in IV so I believe it's going to be IV vs FC Meta's.

As always I am impartial as I am English but my dual is Russian. So we share both sides of the game lol
    Same here, totally impartial . War Lords indeed crashed and burned, splitting mostly into OMA and REV. Clear winner there. Question is, who is REV gunning for, or are they loners?

Quote Originally Posted by Gravitation View Post
    I doubt I-V are much of a match for FC but I wouldn't rule out the appearance of other meta's yet.
    I am guessing we will see the rise of a few shortly after artes .
    Indeed, GoDz maybe...?

Quote Originally Posted by SeditiousKings View Post
    I didn't expect much from INA, but have seen some nice BRs, so there's hope there.

OOXX and XXOO and Family might carry everyone, but they'll have to open up to working with other teams more. I think they'll prove a match for the Russians' group, should they ever decide to venture into OOXX territory. I'm looking forward to seeing it

SunSE might create a bit of a Fifth Column in the SE to undermine Chinese/OOXX dominance...(no pun intended?)
    did a good job laying under the radar for awhile there
    Welcome news about silent southern alliances! Agree that INA could make a run, but also hearing some of their early leaders have already been taking a beating when moving out into the boonies. A lot of players but can they really make a difference? They will have to get their act together quickly which they seem to be doing, in 3rd spot now.

I'm also hearing that some of the above mentioned alliances may not be what everyone thinks they are. And then there's Legion, 100500, Lerify and Black. All top 20, but still unaligned. No information on what their allegiance is and probably rather confusing for many players. Will be interesting to see what happens.

In my small opinion, it's still Russia vs the rest, and the rest doesn't look like they're up to it besides IV maybe. If anyone has a chance at avoiding a Russian land-slide victory, they better start confedding and getting organized quickly! No point in hiding or going it alone, it's time to announce intentions and get any players you can get on your side!

Prediction as it stands right now:
    Russian WW's: 100/99/99/99/99/99/99/99
    RoW: 0/0/0/0/0

Thanks for the info and opinions guys, keep it coming...

100500, Lerify
    Russian allegiance

Edit:

Here's a map, hope it helps.

http://******/179nRjv
    replace * with bit.ly
    I swear girls can be so ungrateful sometimes. I made her breakfast in bed, and instead of saying "thank you", she's all like... "how did you get in my house?"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234