Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Odloria - Chapter 1

((Yes, you did say. I do intend to have Majadi picked up by the Luen army so she can sabotage it, mwahahaha :P But don't tell Keith or the other Luens, because that would be a real pity ))

((Everyone, this RPG is not dead, or at least I'm not. I'm still checking daily for submissions - please let me know if you're still on board or thinking to join!))
    He who tames the dragon, dies in flame

(( I would ))
    Insane is registered trademark of Terror Productions and owned by Pain. It is strictly forbidden to abuse this trademark in any sort of matter. Any violation of this may result in your termination.

((Well, post a character sheet and maybe more people will join!))

(( I would like to note that I am still interested in this, should it start. ))

Quote Originally Posted by polloth View Post
    The Lorens are my favourites! They are based off of the coolest group in history – the barbarians that pestered Rome from where Siberia is currently. They use six foot longbows with deadly strength and accuracy, able to shoot reasonably accurately over 200 metres – in comparison, twice that of a football field (either kind of football)! They have blond hair and a tall, sinewy build. Since nobody knows what their language was like and Russian is so awesome, I'm having them speak modern Russian in this game (after they renounce Latin)..
    ((Huns perhaps?))

Name: Fangor
    Race: Northerner

Story: Once a free man, Fangor was a trade master at his village. Since the village was situated in the strategic position of war, his shop was destroyed by a pillage. The circumstances have forced him into war, and he has been training since. In search of revange and justice, he does small rebellion fights with his unit. The fields of war have given him a nickname, Fangor the Hightower.
    Aprox. 2m high, he is a malee fighter. Dark long hair and an even darker beard are giving him the look of barbarianism. Deep green eyes have made him look like a trustable companion and a worthy opponent at the same time.

Possessions: Fangor never losses the sight of his sword. The "Demon Sword", given to him by an unknown druid is his most valuable possesion. It's long and made for two hands, and barely anyone can hold it still, not to mention even to fight with it.
    -> http://preview.turbosquid.com/Previe...f9c44Large.jpg (longer and thicker handle, made for two hands)
    Insane is registered trademark of Terror Productions and owned by Pain. It is strictly forbidden to abuse this trademark in any sort of matter. Any violation of this may result in your termination.

((I think we have nearly enough people to start with Symph, myself, IP, and BB should he create a character.

Indian Power, they are not Huns. The Huns used shortbows, rode horses, and learned their techniques from China and Persia. These are a very unknown race, mentioned only as "blond devils that fought on foot with longbows in the frigid northeast" in some Roman history.))

(( Well, honestly, I think you're the one to start ))

Quote Originally Posted by polloth View Post
    ((I think we have nearly enough people to start with Symph, myself, IP, and BB should he create a character.))
    (( I have a character written . ))

((Indian Power, they are not Huns. The Huns used shortbows, rode horses, and learned their techniques from China and Persia. These are a very unknown race, mentioned only as "blond devils that fought on foot with longbows in the frigid northeast" in some Roman history.))
    (( Sounds rather like the Scots. ))

((Let's begin then, as soon as people confirm that they are ready!))

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast