Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 2nd villages

It's a lot easier to coordinate when all the players speak the same language.
    Russians in the last tourny forums said that that is not a valid excuse for a disadvantage.
    derp.
    I swear girls can be so ungrateful sometimes. I made her breakfast in bed, and instead of saying "thank you", she's all like... "how did you get in my house?"

You guys are in for loads and loads of fun later on If you think that early game pushing is a problem, wait for the rest of the server to unfold. Or wait until the alliances are 10x bigger in the actual finals, where pushing will happen on a much larger scale. The only way to completely get rid of pushing is to remove the marketplace entirely. And troops.

Quote Originally Posted by SeditiousKings View Post
    Russians in the last tourny forums said that that is not a valid excuse for a disadvantage.
    derp.
    Of course. Communications improvements in war have never provided one side with a decisive advantage
    ninjaplatypi -s8 2012- Infamous DC
    Ad Astra -s2 2013- Infamous DC
    Popsiclepadawan -s6 2015- Infamous DC

Of course. Communications improvements in war have never provided one side with a decisive advantage
    Yes, I'm sure the US and Allies attempted to crack the Japanese and German codes for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

What's that? German artillery in WWI cut landline command communications to French troops before wireless radio was invented?
    What's that? They couldn't cut landline communications to wireless radios that had no wires after they had been invented?

In a game that is based on communication and teamwork, I doubt it is any minor issue.
    "We need defense here at 20:00:00 servertime"
    "no hablo inglÚs"

I'm sure it was much smoother/faster to read this than it would be if I had translated and posted it in Romanian, or whatever other language...
    I swear girls can be so ungrateful sometimes. I made her breakfast in bed, and instead of saying "thank you", she's all like... "how did you get in my house?"

Pikeman

Thumbs up

It's obvious, some players here grow much faster as actually possible, but did anyone check the statistics of Saudi Arabia or united emirates qualification servers?

Those guys are pretty crazy... (and i guess very rich)
    http://tournament2013.travian.com/se...EX2#player_pop
    http://tournament2013.travian.com/se...AX2#player_pop

Some people above 2k pop and even one with 4359 population...

Thorned Warrior

pitty for them the population doesn't fight.

Thorned Warrior

Wouldn't restricting the amount of incoming trades stop pushing; that also scales with higher marketplace etc. Dunno!

Player was removed from a big Russian alliance for
    "my refusal to transfer oases multi account"

"who has the most gold and multi accounts, he is right"

Even if you could only keep 3 trades incoming at a time, it'd just prime the pump for resources transferring, move it to closer villages to the account being pushed to be pushed faster.

Eventually, you could see the closer accounts hitting their limit of pushing to the main account, but the distribution of resources to the main pushed account would end up allowing them to push more, faster.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678