Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Russian - Grouphugging in pictures...

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    Then don't.
    i have already said i wont be.
    enjoy your win, shame you are a coward who cant play without the aid of cheats.
    if you really think i am the only person who knows what you lot get up to then you need to get your head out from your arse and wake up
    ts2.com 2012 - dolot (GoDz Def Crew)
    tx2.com bump (GoDz Def Crew)
    comf Jolokia (DKs France)

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    Then don't.

ZERO = The number of ***ks anyone is giving.

You could simply get your whiny arse back to your "fair" french server and play there, fairly. Obviously, the finals aren't for the likes of you, they're for the tough guys who can handle whatever. Cheating has ALWAYS been part of this game, as long as I can remember, and on every server. Multihunters don't do their job properly? What? How do you know? Are you their supervisor? Quit whining and just live with the fact that there has always been players that cheat on every server and in every team. This generalized idea about "Russians" cheating was mostly spread by 'Muricans and brits cause they couldn't handle the Russians beating them. I know because they've been my team mates since the first qualifying server.

They offered to buy resources from me at a rate of .5 USD(50 cents) for every 1000... Unless someone was bored and took time out of their day to write a message in Russian then translate it to English...

Message told me to contact said player via skype(obvious multi-account used to contact me)... Is that what we call 2 birds with 1 stone?

I'll be honest if that offer was a bit higher(1 USD at least) and I knew where the money was coming from I would have took it.

ye, i dont know what is more pathetic really
    them just accepting that it is ok to cheat.
    the MH choosing to do feck all about it.
    or me moaning about it.
    ts2.com 2012 - dolot (GoDz Def Crew)
    tx2.com bump (GoDz Def Crew)
    comf Jolokia (DKs France)

Quote Originally Posted by LordSimba View Post
    ye, i dont know what is more pathetic really
    them just accepting that it is ok to cheat.
    the MH choosing to do feck all about it.
    or me moaning about it.
    What do you expect the MHs to do? It is easy to hide a multi-account if you have the time to run it. Travian also needs much better bot detection it wouldn't be hard for me to design a bot that their current system wouldn't pick up on and I'm not a highly skilled programmer... It is obvious bots are creating accounts in this server as well.

Natarian Knight

Bots with farmlist really pay off? I dont know if that really makes a big difference these days anymore! One reason i like farmlists

Quote Originally Posted by LordSimba View Post
    i have already said i wont be.
    enjoy your win, shame you are a coward who cant play without the aid of cheats.
    if you really think i am the only person who knows what you lot get up to then you need to get your head out from your arse and wake up

You don't read, do you? You're just way too mad that you're losing bro.

Banned

Yup ... We are way too mad because Combat was banned for using bot. He is back 1 week later in top 10 again by using a bot. Got him banned a 2nd time after a month but the damage had been done. We are mad because you guys have self made farms. How do I know it? Well ... an angry russian sent me a picture of the defense log of an FC wing. Fan-Fan everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Owesome View Post
    We are way too mad because Combat was banned for using bot. He is back 1 week later in top 10 again by using a bot. Got him banned a 2nd time after a month but the damage had been done. We are mad because you guys have self made farms. How do I know it? Well ... an angry russian sent me a picture of the defense log of an FC wing. Fan-Fan everywhere.
    Uhm...WHO exactly got him banned the 2nd time? Give credit where it's earned
    Also, I still have those pictures from their source, if you've lost the ones I've shared in skype
    I swear girls can be so ungrateful sometimes. I made her breakfast in bed, and instead of saying "thank you", she's all like... "how did you get in my house?"

Quote Originally Posted by le-frigo View Post
    Bots with farmlist really pay off? I dont know if that really makes a big difference these days anymore! One reason i like farmlists
    They are definitely using bots to run farm accounts and yes bots pay off any one that thinks they don't needs to go back to school and beg their math teacher to give them a second chance.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345