Total Pop: 232,107
    Average Pop Per Member: 1,967
    Attack Points: 578,650
    Defense Points: 25,893
    Accounts in Top 100: 37/100
    Attackers in Top 10: 5/10
    Avg Attack Points: 4,903
    Avg Defense Points: 219

Comments: The Dominant Alliance in the NW and (based on stats) the server. This can be seen through Infamous' dominant position among the top 100 accounts holding over 1/3 of the top accounts. It has been posted on the forum that maybe Infamous is purely simming and has no troops to back up the bite. Judging on attack points alone and the number of players and wings frequenting the top 10 raiders that does not seem to be the case. The rest of the server seems to be curious as to exactly how bad the Big Bad Wolf of the NW really is.

Volturi

Wings: 3
    Accounts: 122
    Total Pop: 103,842
    Average Pop: 851
    Attack Points: 142,282
    Defense Points: 26.667
    Accounts in Top 100: 1/100
    Attackers in Top 10: 0/10
    Avg Attack Points: 1,166
    Avg Defense Points: 218

Comments: The only other alliance of any significance in the NW. Their Leader recently and pretty courageously sacrificed her troops on the walls of an Infamous member. There are also reports that their OC lost almost half of his troops defending against a hero raid from Infamous. Rumors have begun to spread that Viki has decided to step down and allow another to fill her position after her heroic splat. This does not bode well for Volturi as Infamous will slowly and surely capitalize on these developments if they come to fruition.

Northeast

Mayhem

Wings: 3
    Accounts: 122
    Total Pop: 170,756
    Average Pop: 1,399
    Attack Points: 501,721
    Defense Points: 39,454
    Accounts in Top 100: 21/100
    Attackers in Top 10: 3/10
    Avg Attack Points: 4,112
    Avg Defense Points: 323

Comments: The mysterious dominant alliance of the NE. As mentioned in the previous analysis mayhem consists of previous s2 veterans in the form of Oi who proved themselves to be capable last s2 and PaD. From the looks of things the merger of these two groups seems to have gone smoothly and they look to be fully functioning on an organizational level. There have been whispers that Mayhem has approached ROCK to drop their dead weight and become another wing but then again these may only be unfounded rumors. Regardless Mayhem will surely work to further consolidate their quad and eliminate Rock either through diplomacy or less subtle ways such as rock throwing as artifact release slowly approaches.

ROCK

Wings: 4
    Accounts: 213
    Total Pop: 217,709
    Average Pop: 1,022
    Attack Points: 353,139
    Defense Points: 55,905
    Accounts in Top 100: 6/100
    Avg Attack Points: 1,657
    Avg Defense Points: 262

Comments: In the last server analysis I labeled ROCK the servers resident Zerg meta. This still rings true in the sense that they still have a good amount of sub par accounts basing it on other alliances standards. Rock no longer stretches all the way across two quads but is now more focused in the NE. Their stats are not really bad but they are also not good when you take into account the number of members in the alliance. It will be interesting to watch in the coming months if ROCK can withstand Mayhem and maintain their own identity in the NE.

Southeast
    **CREDIT GOES TO ANOTHER FOR THE ANALYSIS ON THE SE**

Comments: The SE is characterized by the least number of small alliances. MDS appears to have solified its hold on the quad by recruiting all comers. Despite this, DOA still survives - sticking in with what appears to be a solid presence and own organization.

All other alliances in the SE are small, mostly stronghold clusters typicaly characterized by landing a the same time, or protecting specific accounts. These are the likes of GHOAT, INP, S.E.D, D.A, Assassin, N.W, and Da Up. Which are mostly notable for their continued existance separate from MDS.

MDS

Wings:7
    Accounts: 264
    Total Pop: 213,000 +
    Average Pop: 810
    Attack Points: 429,000 +
    Defense Points: 34,800 +
    Accounts in Top 100: 12/00
    Attackers in Top 10: 1/10
    Avg Attack Points: 1,625
    Avg Defense Points: 132

Comments: MDS appears sporadically on the top ten raid list, but rarely generates any medals in anything much. Considering their extremely high member count, this is strange. A look at their Alliance profile would suggest that maybe the low average population might be due to troops expectations - but if they have the troops, they don't seem to be using them to raid.

DOA

Wings: 2
    Accounts: 110
    Total Pop: 82,700+
    Average Pop: 750
    Attack Points: 91,000 +
    Defense Points: 17,800 +
    Accounts in Top 100: 5/100
    Avg Attack Points: 825
    Avg Defense Points: 161

Comments: Rumour says DOA came here together from .US, but it's not clear what their motivations for the server are. Despite remaining separate from MDS, their statistics are unremarkable. "Normally" a distinct group like this would be highlighted in some way with solid raiding or attacking. But the stats don't show anything special about DOA aside from that they exist. Their TDS wing has made a distant stronghold. Is the only purpose of this group to serve some WWK-making effort?

Conclusion: In conclusion, the SE is wrapped up. MDS controls it and unless DOA steps up to become a challenger in that quad, their future as anything other than a secondary to MDS whims is dim.

MDS swallowed ToT, •T~K~G•, and MET-0 whole, and considering this "confed and rename" approach, the question remains: why hasn't DOA fallen to them yet? Does DOA leadership have the intestinal fortitude to keep its own identity? Will it fall to the silver tongued MDS diplomats? OR will it fail to shine and fade into the background - Dead on Arrival?

In the meantime, MDS' challenge from here will be to generate a quality team that can work together effectively from the apparent mish-mash of marginal players and the leaders that they've recruited. In past games MDS has failed from the insides - with their current approach will it be able to pull itself together to regain its crown or will it crumble under its own weight?
    Darkseid s8.2009 LEGO// Neverend s4.2009 ●●●// Juggernaut s8.2010 Vandals// Vinus s8.2012 ●●●// TreasureTroll s2.2013 ●●●// Darkseid s6.2014 ●●●

Natarian Knight

Southwest

Lust

Accounts: 116
    Total Pop: 164,875
    Average Pop: 1,421
    Attack Points: 450,146
    Defense Points: 22,344
    Accounts in Top 100: 13/100
    Attackers in Top 10: 1/10
    Avg Attack Points: 3,880
    Avg Defense Points: 192

Comments: The SW's most organized group. Or is it? Reports have leaked out that Lust's relationship with its wing Envy may not be all that great and they may have severe coordination issues. Lust's main wing definitely has the traits of a decent alliance it remains to be seen though if they can project their will and unite and coordinate the rest of their quad. From a stats point of view Lust looks to have decent offensive capabilities and look as if they can hold their own that is if they can get their quad in order. There are also Rumors that our forum friend Le-Frigo is hiding out in the SW possibly in Lust. Maybe they intend to go solo right up until endgame. Only time will tell what exactly is stewing in Lust.

Best SW

Accounts: 108
    Total Pop: 75,239
    Average Pop: 696
    Attack Points: 176,827
    Defense Points: 41,857
    Avg Attack Points: 1,637
    Avg Defense Points: 387

Comments: Best SW by all accounts has reportedly been taking hits on and off from Lust. If these reports are true or not is unknown. Based on their defensive stats one would believe that they have been under attack by some unknown group and with their Persian wing spread across the server it is likely that wing at least is facing threats from multiple different alliances. The fact that Best SW seems to be a Persian regional team makes it unlikely Lust will ever fully integrate them in if the SW ever becomes united. And with rumors of Lust having internal issues does this leave the door open for Best SW to do some damage to their neighbors?

Multi-Quad Groups

Addicted

Wings: 1
    Accounts: 45
    Total Pop: 51,941
    Average Pop: 1,154
    Attack Points: 99,568
    Defense Points: 8,085
    Avg Attack Points: 2,212
    Avg Defense Points: 179

Comments: Still not much is known about this group of players. They are spread across the SE and SW and have managed to maintain their own identity even with the fact they are in Lust's and MDS' respective backyards. You would think an alliance like this would have high defensive stats just due to the nature of being by themselves and spread out. With Addicted not having these high defensive stats it makes one wonder if they have deals that are not publicly known to the server.

__________________________________________________ ____________________

To sum up the analysis I present this interesting little diagram.
    **Again Credit Goes to someone who shall not be named **

*Alliances and their ties as of June 3rd*
    Darkseid s8.2009 LEGO// Neverend s4.2009 ●●●// Juggernaut s8.2010 Vandals// Vinus s8.2012 ●●●// TreasureTroll s2.2013 ●●●// Darkseid s6.2014 ●●●

Thorned Warrior

A lot more rumors in this one... Good! should make for some juicy gossip

Other than that: great work! thanks for the effort

Quote Originally Posted by ElMyamo View Post
    A lot more rumors in this one... Good! should make for some juicy gossip

Other than that: great work! thanks for the effort
    Rumours are that LUST approached Infamous for a confed to help deal with Envy. Aren't you one of the individuals who are calling for Envy to disband? Oh wait, you wouldn't dare admit that publicly will you? It's all cloak and dagger stuff isn't it? Just because you cannot get on with them does not justify stabbing them in the back, you should unite the quad with them and fight another quad (like us?) but it seems you're more interested in having all the powah, instead of sharing it. Maybe we should teach your wing a lesson about honor at some point in the future.
    Aka: Chezzmate Current IGN: Team Chezzara ts6.com | Infamous OC)

Last server IGN: Belgarion | LCN OC ts2.com 2014

Looks like Volturi is going through some interesting changes.
    ninjaplatypi -s8 2012- Infamous DC
    Ad Astra -s2 2013- Infamous DC
    Popsiclepadawan -s6 2015- Infamous DC

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Checkmate300 View Post
    Rumours are that LUST approached Infamous for a confed to help deal with Envy. Aren't you one of the individuals who are calling for Envy to disband? Oh wait, you wouldn't dare admit that publicly will you? It's all cloak and dagger stuff isn't it? Just because you cannot get on with them does not justify stabbing them in the back, you should unite the quad with them and fight another quad (like us?) but it seems you're more interested in having all the powah, instead of sharing it. Maybe we should teach your wing a lesson about honor at some point in the future.
    damnit, how did that get out? and here I thought i was ever so stealthy... guess i'll have to switch my dagger for a spear now to keep my distance and defend all my beautiful, shiny POWAH

Natarian Knight

Nice analysis. Guess strength of most alliances will be displayed once artefacts are out.

Thanks Tony for the analysis. Your hard work (and that of the unnamed one) means the rest of us can do nothing and that does not go unnoticed or underappreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Checkmate300 View Post
    damnit, how did that get out? and here I thought i was ever so stealthy... guess i'll have to switch my dagger for a spear now to keep my distance and defend all my beautiful, shiny POWAH
    I'd be more concerned about your beautiful shiny villages.

In all semi-seriousness I think you missed the most important point in Chezz's post.

Quote Originally Posted by lews View Post
    Looks like Volturi is going through some interesting changes.
    They went out into the sun and sparkled like a princess's tiara?

{My apologies or the crap quality of the vid, it's the only link to it that I could be certain could be seen by people in most countries.}
    Quote Originally Posted by bg|mod View Post
    Ignore the poor attempts at trolling, carry on as usual. Please allow me to handle the troll. -bg
    http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img537/8903/PpzdvJ.jpg

Unsurprising that you would approach the issue as a joke, typical psychological deflective tactic to deploy when facts arise that make you feel uncomfortable, easier to pretend the facts don't exist than to deal with them head-on right?

Unfortunately the unintended consequence of your facade is you end up looking insensitive to reality.

If you cannot be a responsible spokesman for your alliance and are just the wing's candidate for our population fat-camp programme, then who is? They should come here and answer these accusations, instead of hiding in their cranny. Ze Temptress? Schmeed?
    Aka: Chezzmate Current IGN: Team Chezzara ts6.com | Infamous OC)

Last server IGN: Belgarion | LCN OC ts2.com 2014

Thorned Warrior

I noticed the "Defense" alliance in your diagram.... Just fyi, from my own perspective, it appears nearly that entire group was a collection of accounts designed to support an account named liwei0172, which dropped on a NE 150% cropper and was recruited by Mayhem. Defense members had seemed to spread themselves out into different fringe alliances, but all dropped second villages around liwei0172's cropper. Shockingly, they were all being actively raided by this player for nice profit. Not shockingly, they all suddenly appeared as members of fight club around the same time and shortly after deleted.

Cheat fail is obvious, I guess.

Thankfully, the system appears to have finally gotten around to purging their villages from the map just recently. Was a minor annoyance, popping up on inactive lists.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast