Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Russian vs Team International

Banned

Default Team Russian vs Team International

Discuss please!

Things certainly don't look good for TI (Team International) . They certainly don't have a stronghold in the grey zone . TI has lost it's already weak hold in NE core although resistance by GoDz is still there in the boonies ! Family and Co are doing well in SW but the language barrier between them and the rest of the server is proving to be a problem.

On the other hand TR is like an unstoppable train. They seem to have an unlimited supply of defense and a bottomless pit of hammers .

Are we looking towards another slaughter by the Russians?

Things are hotting up for sure. I really want to post here, so i am going to refrain from talking about TR dubious fairplay and write as if they didnt cheat.

TR are showing us all what team play is all about, they are obviously a well prepared group, with over 300 accounts to their name. Their dominance in grey zone is apparent for everyone to see and they are the most prepared for a win this server.

TI are not so prepared for a win that is plain to see, but stranger things have happened.

This is GoDz first time playing tourney, forging allies for the Finals is our primary goal and i think we are doing that quite well now, after a slow start for us.

TR are a prepared group, TI are still preparing a group, is how i would sum it up
    ts2.com 2012 - dolot (GoDz Def Crew)
    tx2.com bump (GoDz Def Crew)
    comf Jolokia (DKs France)

I just received a message from 1 Russian player trying to acquire 1000 resources(any) for ,5 USD... Says not to message in game account because he/she will not respond but to message the skype account in the message.

Seems legit lmao . I guess there's a possibility someone sent me a message in Russian and English just to make them look bad...

Banned

Russian do have a website where you can buy things with RL money . Why do you think so many bots spawn in early game ? Anyways this thread is not for discussing the various cheats Russians use. GoDz are proving to be a strong team once again and a thorn in REV's @$$ but can they continue this and remain steady ?

Default 7r0ll harder

2/10
    obvious troll is obvious

does anyone actually think REV is anything like Alone/FC??

sure, if Alone/FC were only together for population and attacker rank

difference is, COMEDI and FC players actually get defense when under attack

You decide to put 3 teams here,
    TR, TI, and Godz
    im not sure who doesnt consider godz non-russian, but seems like that makes them part of TI to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendz View Post
    2/10
    You decide to put 3 teams here,
    TR, TI, and Godz
    I talk of GoDz because i am in GoDz. I consider us to be part of TI.
    Feel free to talk about the alliance you are in.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendz View Post

does anyone actually think REV is anything like Alone/FC??

sure, if Alone/FC were only together for population and attacker rank

difference is, COMEDI and FC players actually get defense when under attack
    REV is indeed nothing like Alone or FC. They could get def is they wanted it, but not sure that's their style. Godz is doing a great job.......too bad they're wasting their offense on REV. It's an old tactic to provoke REV into a cross quad war, and take some of the pressure off of IV, but I don't think it's going to work.

Quote Originally Posted by LordSimba View Post
    I talk of GoDz because i am in GoDz. I consider us to be part of TI.
    Feel free to talk about the alliance you are in.
    Was referring to Team Os.' OP

seems to think godz is not international?

i remember when a Russian team played with the international qualifying teams. Truly international.

ps. Random Question is a cool sec. check

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Bird of Prey View Post
    REV is indeed nothing like Alone or FC. They could get def is they wanted it, but not sure that's their style. Godz is doing a great job.......too bad they're wasting their offense on REV. It's an old tactic to provoke REV into a cross quad war, and take some of the pressure off of IV, but I don't think it's going to work.
    you say FC REV are nothing like their confeds Alone and FC, what do you mean by that?
    are they better, worse or just FCs whipping boys?

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Bird of Prey View Post
    Guess that REV has no power like Alone or FC ( 105000 or Lefri, are they TR?) ( What u mean to say...)
    There is strength in number Already Russians has a good number So strategically attacking their allies by TI will be benefical
    And moreover FC REV has a good number of medals

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast