Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SGR - We Want YOU!

Thorned Warrior

Default SGR - We Want YOU!

Dear Travian players,

As a returning member of Slackers Guild Recruitment, I'd like to announce our new project. Having done everything short of send fruit and flowers to the server, we'd like to formally invite any and all into our wonderful, zergtastic alliance. No experience? NO PROBLEM! No troops? NO PROBLEM! No faith of self esteem in your own abilities? NO PROBLEM! We are the 'cash advance' of the travian world! We dream of a place where when the going gets tough, we all unite together in harmony. Now, I know some of you may be thinking, "what's the fun in uniting 3 quads in the first month of the game"? Well in short, it's what we do. Our glorious history shows that in the inevitable struggles of war, we just Join forces with the enemy! Currently, our numbers show that we have between 500-700 members that we know of (we aren't sure). I believe us to be the force that finally breaks ONE THOUSAND! That's right, One Thousand members is achievable, and with your help, easily done. Now, for those wondering who will be the leader of the 3 quad mega Zerg love fest, well, were not sure. BUT THATS NOT THE POINT! the point is, with you're help, we can cruise to an easy win over the simplistic, unworthy, overhyped, war machine that WILD is. How could 200 possibly compete with our 700? 1000?! They have no shot. We can all resurrect the WW together in harmony in a year, and be proud of our accomplishments.

Regards,
    Slackers Guild Recruitment
    goldenrod
    SGR 2
    Gold xx
    SGR 3,4,5
    Gold west south
    SGR east west
    WSE
    Golden slackers guild recruiters of the northeast, southeast, southwest

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with the alliances mentioned above. This comment was made as a friendly extension of my intentions to the mentioned mega Zergs to help in their recruitment process. Please do not contact me with actual information, or resumes for recruitment. Seriously. It's a joke.

Axerider

I heard horrible accounts are welcomed there too.

6 crop cap with 50% crop bonus, with 100% crop bonus on a secondary 6 cropper and the title of the most horrible built account on the server is also held by a member of the Slackers Guild main wing.
    Accord

You mean there are players that are better than me?

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by debal View Post
    You mean there are players that are better than me?
    I don't know,but unless your name rimes with whiskey and/or you are in Slackers Guild it's possible that you're the best
    Accord

can i join?
    please teach me how to sim
    Watch your thoughts, it becomes your word. Watch your words, it becomes your action.
    Watch your actions, it becomes your habit. Watch your habits, it becomes your destiny.

Thorned Warrior

I'd try applying to one of these wings:
    1. SGR
    2. SGR-G
    3. SGR-@
    4. SGR-S
    5. SGR-BDSM
    6. SGR-ONS
    7. Golderod
    8. Gold-T
    9. Gold_V
    10. Gold.T
    11. Gold-XX
    12. Gold-FA
    13. =WSE=
    You'll forgive me if I don't have time to search the rest of the connections, but just know there's about double that I can think of.

Quote Originally Posted by W!LD View Post
    1. SGR
    2. SGR-G
    3. SGR-@
    4. SGR-S
    5. SGR-BDSM
    6. SGR-ONS
    7. Golderod
    8. Gold-T
    9. Gold_V
    10. Gold.T
    11. Gold-XX
    12. Gold-FA
    13. =WSE=
    You'll forgive me if I don't have time to search the rest of the connections, but just know there's about double that I can think of.
    thanks ill try applying to one of the list
    Watch your thoughts, it becomes your word. Watch your words, it becomes your action.
    Watch your actions, it becomes your habit. Watch your habits, it becomes your destiny.

Thorned Warrior

Seriously, just pick any alliance without the WILD tag, and you'll likely be joining SGR

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by W!LD View Post

5. SGR-BDSM
    Honestly,this one sounds very,very tempting
    Accord

I think the main reason for Wilds problems are the attitude of its leaders.
    all of this duck waving! is not helping their reputation.

P.S: I don't have a dog in this race, since I only start playing to join my friends in my current alliance. I'm just trowing in my two cents.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast