Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: And the Contenders Are...! (Server Analysis July)

Thorned Warrior

5... one more than you guys. We of course be remodelling.

PWNY was the best

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos087 View Post
    5... one more than you guys. We of course be remodelling.

PWNY was the best
    I think there are a few good interior designers around that could help you out.

Thorned Warrior

I can take care of it :P Got plenty of paint to go round

Natarian Knight

5... one more than you guys.
    .....................|
    .....................|
    .....................|
    .....................V

Quote Originally Posted by Cards On The Table View Post
    NW : {}, , [], || = 137 players
    SW : LEGION, ~LEGION~, *LEGION*, ]LEGION[ = 225 players
    .....................=

Doefrijk 2005 - 2015: I do not hide behind that shameful veil of anonimity...
    s2 (3x, DAMDS, , LCN), s4 (3x, Infamous), s6 (), s8 (3x, Sin; Vandals (Proud Deleter of 3 WWs); )

Talking as an Infamous defensive player, dedicated to defending the alliance through out the servers, (this being my third server), i will say that in many cases we are the silent heros of the alliance. We send our troops on a moments notice to any location ordered, a positive resault depending on the deaths of our troops.

The life of an infamous defender is lonely, we dont have the glory of the hammers, but our anvils stand ready at their walls always awaiting the unknown, ready to move at a moments notice... later we gather and mock those failed hammers... as few ever pass our walls!!!!

There is only one thing a Infamous defender hates.... and that is the cowardice of the enemy!!! Talking on behalf of the silent heros of the Alliance!!

Thorned Warrior

Hats off to you, Albking. Any good alliance has awesome anvils at it's core. However, I hope you have your coffee ready. I think you'll need it to stay awake this round. Going to be hard to keep the dust from piling up on your D, sadly.

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Cards On The Table View Post
    SW : LEGION, ~LEGION~, *LEGION*, ]LEGION[ = 225 players
    I have to admit, I LOVE Chaos bringing on that many people to replace 6 who left.
    But then again, it's probably necessary, considering the players he brought on. A meta leader who was previously disqualified to even lead a wing because of his constant absence and inability to communicate with the rest of leadership, and EVERY single account that was kicked from 7DS for being yellow in the past weeks (except for the ones who deleted).

Not to mention the fact that TNN doesn't mind giving up villages without even defending once. And that was without ever sending a single fake.

Quite the team. But then again, what do I know about it? I am, after all, not only incapable as a DC but also a backstabbing, selfish arte thief, right?

And a few childish peeps ran off once their rotation for the artis came up. Oh well we got backstabbed we'll get over it
    Yea, it did take me 4 days to find the leave alliance option, should hardly come as a surprise to anyone in LEGION, i have proven over and over again how little I actually know about this game.

Speaking of stabbing in the back though...
    Did you tell your meta that you were actually planning to leave with us? And take 3 other accounts with you?
    Because as far as I remember (and well, if i'm uncertain about the details I do have the skype log) you were pretty thrilled by the idea of leaving 7DS and taking your 3 anvils with you.
    Actually the only objection you had was that you had to talk to erin about it first...

You even proposed to keep the trainer arte in rotation between the two of us, which I agreed to. But I guess you then decided it would make more sense to call me a backstabbing thief and try to trash me and ZombieAngel on a personal level.

By the way, have you actually explained to your meta what really happened by now? Because from all I heard you're avoiding the topic like a nuclear dump site, leaving half of your members running to me for an explanation.

But maybe you forgot all about that when you brought up the idea of merging with TNN. And started attacking people on a personal level. Did you really think a drastic decision like this just to focus the attention on something else was a smart move?

To sum this up:
    When ZombieAngel and I left 7DS we had no intention of making this a big deal. Apparently it has become one. We took Pewpewpew, Tshady and warfigs because of personal friendships, not because we were activly trying to recruit people to become an alternative to 7DS.
    The idea was in fact to kick some TNN butt, and a few select 7DS members too if the opportunity presented itself. Yes Teef, i'm talking about you.
    I would have loved to take you with us (including the 3 accounts you wanted to bring), so you might wanna remember that YOU made this personal.
    Not me.

If that makes ZombieAngel and me "PMSing deserter-leaders" who "spend more time having phonesex than doing their jobs as DCs" that's a status I can happily live with.
    As a matter of fact: Quite nice to see 6 people leaving a meta has such a huge impact.

On a completely different topic:
    @ albking: Anvils rule!!

Thorned Warrior

Cmon where is Sied ..... I've been dying for the next server analysis
    @Albking ur post touched my heart

Guardsman

You know, I'm not certain either of you two really thought of consequences of your actions. If you take artifacts from an alliance, whatever or not it was earned, tends to annoy it. So having a few anvils around to defend those said artifacts would be wise. On the other hand, talking about how someone backstabed you on a forum instead of sending some catas in, isn't really the long view, now is it? Though to be fair, you two guys have such a better account than I do, that I should probably be quiet. Sadly, though, I have never been wise in that regard

I don't suppose you would loan me an artifact or two, so that I can get a bit stronger?

Guardsman

Artifacts destroying friendships since 2009

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast