Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Artefact Race

Natarian Knight

Waiting for an explanation of Terron or Jelena tbh. They seem to have time to join any occassion to celebrate the glory MDS or the bad enemies. But not the first time they are passing on responsibilities during times of huge failure.

Quote Originally Posted by le-frigo View Post
    Waiting for an explanation of Terron or Jelena tbh. They seem to have time to join any occassion to celebrate the glory MDS or the bad enemies. But not the first time they are passing on responsibilities during times of huge failure.
    Hi there. Shouldn't you be getting ready to get your behind thrashed on finals?
    ninjaplatypi -s8 2012- Infamous DC
    Ad Astra -s2 2013- Infamous DC
    Popsiclepadawan -s6 2015- Infamous DC

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by lews View Post
    Hi there. Shouldn't you be getting ready to get your behind thrashed on finals?
    Is that all you can come up with? Have you even played Finals? Russians would thrash your behind as well along with most other non-Russians, so really, that's not much of an insult.
    Don't be a poser, Mongoose. And that is the Final Word.

Quote Originally Posted by Final Word View Post
    Is that all you can come up with? Have you even played Finals? Russians would thrash your behind as well along with most other non-Russians, so really, that's not much of an insult.
    Ooo, it's one of le-frigo's sycophants. Hello, and welcome to the s2 forums. I'm well aware that the Russians would thrash my behind, but it appears that Godz players are either too dumb to know that or are simply masochists. Anyway, would you really like me to go into detail about why it's funny for le-frigo to denounce another alliance's leadership for displacing blame?

Ooo, it's one of le-frigo's sycophants. Hello, and welcome to the s2 forums. I'm well aware that the Russians would thrash my behind, but it appears that Godz players are either too dumb to know that or are simply masochists. Anyway, would you really like me to go into detail about why it's funny for le-frigo to denounce another alliance's leadership for displacing blame?
    Please by all means elaborate.

And as for x2 I think godz played quite well considering it was 10 quality Russian wings vs 1 half full GoDz wings. We did some damage, got some, Russian did more damage simply due to amount of off power they had, and that's about it. We had way better fun there then when we fought in past opponents that gave no resistant what so ever.
    com5 - Sparky

Quote Originally Posted by Daki View Post
    Please by all means elaborate.
    That was a hypothetical question, and I would definitely not like to elaborate. Getting into an "argument" with you Peonz would involve brilliance on my part and mangled syntax, arrogance, and obliviousness on your part. I'll answer le-frigo's original question so that you can be on your way to whatever it is that you do to convince yourselves that you've had some meaningful impact somewhere.

What is the explanation of Terron or Jelana? I suppose their parents got together and had an interesting night, just like most people.

That was a hypothetical question, and I would definitely not like to elaborate. Getting into an "argument" with you Peonz would involve brilliance on my part and mangled syntax, arrogance, and obliviousness on your part. I'll answer le-frigo's original question so that you can be on your way to whatever it is that you do to convince yourselves that you've had some meaningful impact somewhere.

What is the explanation of Terron or Jelana? I suppose their parents got together and had an interesting night, just like most people.
    So much bitterness and anger. Guess rest here will wonder what some of us did to you to be so full of it when we come around.
    com5 - Sparky

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Daki View Post
    So much bitterness and anger. Guess rest here will wonder what some of us did to you to be so full of it when we come around.
    Actually the rest here just wonders when you will leave again so we can get back to s2 business...

Quote Originally Posted by ElMyamo View Post
    Actually the rest here just wonders when you will leave again so we can get back to s2 business...
    Give the man a round of applause! We're now best friends foreva!, ElMyamo.

Natarian Knight

Well, my question was regarding ts2. We had terro and jelena active on forums, but just never in times of big failures. They seem to put inactivity in front of it during those times while they are active on any other occassion.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast