Happy Artefact Day!!!

The race is on, the fur is flying! Here are current standings:

Smalls
    Infamous 2, rest of server 4

Larges:
    Infamous 5, rest of server 1

Uniques:
    Infamous 2, rest of server 2

SINS is putting up a good show, and Discord is better than I expected, taking the Unique Fool. But where are MDS on the Larges/Uniques?

Lots more to go, so keep watching.

Natasha

More Uniques going to Discord --- new results:

Smalls:
    Infamous 2, Discord 2, SINS 2, MDS 1

Larges:
    Infamous 5, SINS 1

Uniques:
    Infamous 2, Discord 2, SINS 2

Thorned Warrior

Nice work over there, Tasha. It's my first time playing in a larger (translation: less experienced) group such as this (Discord). Despite my own personal efforts, it looks like things won't quite work out as well as I'd hoped. To be more blunt, it should not have been this difficult. But whatever, we'll see.

I am also surprised by the lack of action by MDS (currently sitting with 1 small, compared to DOA's 1 large at the moment).

Oh, I give full credit to Discord. They have nailed some important artefacts and have done better than I expected, especially given their relatively recent formation out of the merger of ROCK and Mayhem.

I'm not too surprised about MDS, although I'm sure they will pick up a few more. And SINS are performing well -- and all to the good. I played a server once where one alliance owned everything. Not exactly a thrill a minute ride, even if I was on the winning team.

New update:

Smalls:
    Infamous 5, Discord 2, SINS 3, MDS 1

Larges:
    Infamous 6, Discord 1, SINS 1, DOA 1,

Uniques:
    Infamous 3, Discord 2, SINS 2

So, no Uniques for the SE...

infamous server at first glance of the starting post
    Watch your thoughts, it becomes your word. Watch your words, it becomes your action.
    Watch your actions, it becomes your habit. Watch your habits, it becomes your destiny.

Oh, I don't know. We were beaten to a number of things we wanted.... Of course our wish list was pretty long!

Only 15 large artefacts left, and most of those are Architects, Storage and Confusion. There are 1 pair of Great Boots, 2 Great Eyes, 1 Great Trainers and 1 Great Diet. Everything has been picked up pretty fast.

I haven't seen how big the D was -- anyone care to share any (anonymous) battle reports that show natar defense at smalls, larges and uniques? Since it is supposed to be based on the size of the top hammers, it should reflect the strength of the server.

Cheers,

Natasha

Thorned Warrior

Discord seems really into the fool artefacts.

End of the first day (at least for me) and aside from the Uniques, it is about the halfway point in terms of number of artefacts collected. Although, many of the more highly valued artefacts are gone.

Standings are:

Smalls (25 collected, 27 remaining) :
    Infamous 7, Discord 8, SINS 7, MDS 3

Larges (15 collected, 13 remaining) :
    Infamous 9, Discord 3, SINS 2, DOA 1, MDS 0

Uniques (all collected):
    Infamous 3, Discord 2, SINS 2, MDS 0

All in all, pretty good for 3 out of 4 quads. Discord now owns the most sought after endgame artefact, which shows they are planning to be serious for endgame, plus the Unique Fool and a number of small Fools (which I think are typically undervalued). SINS have taken artefacts which tip them to be aggressive -- trainers and boots, so look for them to be thinking about cross-quad steals. MDS... well what to say about MDS. The Mighty Mongul Horde has taken only 3 smalls, and it seems to be just their leadership even involved in taking those. I can only think that they lacked the troops to clear a large or unique. DOA are the only alliance from the SE to have taken a large so far.

Anyhow -- my most fun day on the server so far. Thanks all!

Natasha

Natarian Knight

MDS being almost as bad as last round? I can only judge after these analysis but looks like they havent improved a lot. The only alliance having a leadership being convinced that not sharing trainer is the most effective use of the artefact So no wonder that leaders own the artefacts and probably will keep them. Just wonder where they find their slaves to follow the humiliation server after server...

Quote Originally Posted by le-frigo View Post
    MDS being almost as bad as last round?
    Nay, worse. Far worse. It could almost be thought they're just one of those alliances that sticks a tag on to copy a good team from the previous server. But this is run by the same people. Kind of sad, actually.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast