Thread: Any plans on finishing this round?

Default Any plans on finishing this round?

I hope I don't offend any playing alliances / players for this round, I just want to ask if the alliances running for the WW really plan to finish it. It has been weeks since I created a dummy account to observe the race as we are waiting for the restart, but it seems they are enjoying the server so much.

Do we have a record holder for the longest WW race? Maybe this round is a good contender

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by athanlxix View Post
    I hope I don't offend any playing alliances / players for this round, I just want to ask if the alliances running for the WW really plan to finish it. It has been weeks since I created a dummy account to observe the race as we are waiting for the restart, but it seems they are enjoying the server so much.

Do we have a record holder for the longest WW race? Maybe this round is a good contender
    All it shows is how bad the Shield meta really are.
    Want to be a better player? Come watch my vids.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcvcMFxBPNs

LoL. I really like reading your posts Durisbane. It is the first time I have heard of Shield. Who are they? Are they metas from previous rounds that changed names?

Axerider

LoL. I really like reading your posts Durisbane. It is the first time I have heard of Shield. Who are they? Are they metas from previous rounds that changed names?
    haha thanks, i try to keep them as entertaining as possible to keep what little people who use the forum around

And as far as i know, they were not from a previous round and changed names, although some of their members are obviously from previous round, but the leaders, i don't remember them from previous rounds, although i dont particularly pay too much attention to deciphering who is who, i just play in an alliance with my friends with the sole purpose of being an annoyance

Feel free to check our stats out.

http://tx3.travian.com/allianz.php?aid=424

nice stats. I have seen you played since you were Ozama (or Osama) with TF and you guys are awesome as ever. Quality vs Quantity literally.

Although I am surprised to see Moeez there because I remember he was in NE when I was still playing Friction account during the first t4 and he asked about our troop count during the endgame.

Axerider

nice stats. I have seen you played since you were Ozama (or Osama) with TF and you guys are awesome as ever. Quality vs Quantity literally.

Although I am surprised to see Moeez there because I remember he was in NE when I was still playing Friction account during the first t4 and he asked about our troop count during the endgame.
    yep always the quality vs the quantity, brings us alot more joy out of a now dying game.

Oh damn you were on friction, nice. Moeez is a buddy now, we took him under our wing, and has a permanent place with us if thats what he wants

How about me?

Quote Originally Posted by Durisbane View Post
    Moeez is a buddy now, we took him under our wing, and has a permanent place with us if thats what he wants
    How about me?

...hintay ka lang! (sig courtesy of DR)