Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: A message to s2 from Infamous Council:

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos087 View Post
    And my mistake its 4.5mil added up... 2.1 in imps 2.4 in eis not counting smithy of course
    "I had accumulated power! And I used it up ineffectually all the time."

Sounds like how he led too.

Meh. Enough about the Titanic of s2. A Discord led coalition launched their first attack against Infamous 3 days ago. There weren't many participants, but those who attacked were clever. Kudos to babyface and valter for build good armies and using them well. It's going to be fun to take your armies out
    ninjaplatypi -s8 2012- Infamous DC
    Ad Astra -s2 2013- Infamous DC
    Popsiclepadawan -s6 2015- Infamous DC

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Checkmate300 View Post

As regards ts2, bring it on, we need a challenge. My message to every non-infamous alliance is to confed in to a huge meta and set out to defeat us. It's your only chance. Otherwise we will come after you one by one. Every single one of you, yes, you MAKU, LEGION, DISCORD, MDS, DOA... all of your accounts will get mercilessly ripped apart.
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,....darn it,someone woke me up!

No sooner said than done.
    Others are still to join us formally but are indeed wanting "in" on this particular "exercise",even in some cases if not currently playing on this server!
    These "Travian mercenaries" will make their presence known in due course along with other allies that are already on this server

Remember also,its not your opponents that said "if we get beat,fair enough",thats the exact words of the Infamous council,no one else.

On the other hand,everyone has written off the rest of this servers players regardless of if they're good,bad or indifferent so any non Infamous players have nothing to lose as a result.

Its not quite that yet,but lets put it this way,the odds just increased a tad for Infamous and its not going to be such an easy or obvious server win anymore and certainly no longer an easy,predictable,boring and foregone conclusion.

Theres a couple of Chinese proverbs which says "be careful what you wish for,it might come true",along with "may you live in interesting times".

It just did,on both proverbs.

As Chaos also said later in this thread,"three vs 80 still loses lol".
    How true,even if said in jest.

Lets see if 3 versus 12 (or more,we're still counting ourselves) works out for the 3 or not.

If it does then fair play to Infamous and you'll get a "well done" from me at the end of the server,same as Wild got last server in fact.

If it doesn't,well,the players of Infamous will have only your own leader and possibly your own High Council (because they've allowed this individual to make such a public statement) to blame for a defeat snatched from the jaws of victory.

As for "its your only chance",you don't know me very well,do you?
    But you'll find the answer to that question in "due course"

And to think I started this server two months behind everyone else and only came here because I was wondering how some of my old mates (and ex opponents) were getting along these days.I wasn't remotely interested in this or any other server otherwise,hence the late start.
    Still aren't actually,but as you can see from another thread,I go a long way back and am known widely,even after effectively 5 years (minus a 10 month interlude on this server two years ago) in "travian retirement".

Has PC decided to play yet?
    Dunno,only playing part time these days as Travian is a very simple though I note still time consuming game to play,but the odds just increased from "a couldn't care less" to "a possible maybe" whilst remaining in neutral gear myself.

If I ever hit top gear again...well,I'm sure your bright enough to work that one out for yourselves,but lets put it this way,"kindergarten travian" as we've seen on this server to date will definitely be over if I do

Have a good game

At least someone is Tri-ing.
    That post was pretty great entertainment. I had three beers before I got to the end. I think I need to finish the pack before I'll kill enough braincells to 'get it' in the manner intended without snorting most through my nose though.

Natarian Knight

It is about time someone with experience stepped up. Again. After the NE and the SW, now we can see what diplomacy and leadership the SE can provide. I hope you will do better and last longer than those before you... Uniting three quads might not be the most honourable thing to do, but it is understandable, and, who knows, might even be effective

Also, good proverbs; but http://youtu.be/Zx1_6F-nCaw
    Doefrijk 2005 - 2015: I do not hide behind that shameful veil of anonimity...
    s2 (3x, DAMDS, , LCN), s4 (3x, Infamous), s6 (), s8 (3x, Sin; Vandals (Proud Deleter of 3 WWs); )

Infamous doesn't have a council. Aside from that, I think you need to admit that you're just bad. You're seeing the pyramids, all right, cause you are neck deep in de Nile.
    ninjaplatypi -s8 2012- Infamous DC
    Ad Astra -s2 2013- Infamous DC
    Popsiclepadawan -s6 2015- Infamous DC

Quote Originally Posted by lews View Post
    Infamous doesn't have a council. Aside from that, I think you need to admit that you're just bad. You're seeing the pyramids, all right, cause you are neck deep in de Nile.

then the thread starter is just trolling and now getting some answers
    Watch your thoughts, it becomes your word. Watch your words, it becomes your action.
    Watch your actions, it becomes your habit. Watch your habits, it becomes your destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Problem Child 2 View Post
    *Lots of fighting talk*
    That's more like it!!!!

Let's FIGHT!!!!
    Aka: Chezzmate Current IGN: Team Chezzara ts6.com | Infamous OC)

Last server IGN: Belgarion | LCN OC ts2.com 2014

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Checkmate300 View Post
    That's more like it!!!!

Let's FIGHT!!!!
    YAY!! FIGHT

Now every1 keep quoting & make a chain

Thorned Warrior

Sorry Checkmate300,I've got a packed daily schedule.

8 hours work,9 hours sleep,2 hours of sex (hence the extra hours sleep lol),1 hour travelling time,1 hour to eat during the day,1 hour to unwind from the days endeavours,1 hour of general entertainment (excluding travian,thats just the news programmes and Dragon's Den),1 hour reviewing my various investment portfolios,45 minutes on general shared household duties,10 minutes on general cleaniless in the bathroom....hmm,day almost gone

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast