Thread: Reportthreads/problems

Default Reportthreads/problems

On TXC 3.6 we have a reportthread and if anybody looks closer, it does not look like the reportthreads of oldtimes.
    The rules for posting a report is now so complicated that you can get banned just because you are picking your nose while trying to read a post and understand it.

And as it is not enough, you are not allowed to comment on a report without posting the report or another..This way the thread will look like a total mess but it is legal.

And be aware. Because if you just write a nice comment to one of the reports you are in the S...thouse...They call it spam then and you are throughn in the corner for bad behaviour..Am I the only one who finds that totally crazy?

I think Travian has ruined our reportthreads by not allowing the way of reporting as we did in the old days..I simply do not care about the reportthreads anymore because it is so difficult to read them.
    UglyD/Bazinga/Both Comx/Bazinga!/Vikings of Blood/Maddie/comx
    Bot hater

Thorned Warrior

You're not alone..

You know i was wondering what happened? i played last year in .US and man! it was Fun. the drama the show offs reports, the mockery... the forum was Alive.

I took a year break of Travian because of Work... Now im playing com5 i tried posting Get-tter tool or travian-report it got *****blurtted****** out like if I was cursing in an MMO (didnt realize the rules changed, I thought it was COM forum thing). Maybe Travian had "disagreements" with those websites? who knows.

now I post an IMG files, which took about 10X as longer to post... is that illegal? I was like there's 10X more user in COM then US, but the Forum activity is nothing in comparison.
    My old enemy. You cannot hide from me...no matter what form you choose to wear.

Well Timbo..
    Yarh it was totally ridiclious..TOTALLY..And they do not even follow up..the thread is again with their so called spam..

First they didnīt even know the right reason why I was banned..And then got to a level in conversation I really found childish.

Noone dares to put anything up there anymore, because you simply do not know if you will still be able to logon to forum next day.

Why have a forum for everybody when it has gone dead because of forum censur. And large punishments for small things.

P.s BTW Timbo...I find it hysterical funny that they write: All the best in the end of the letter
    UglyD/Bazinga/Both Comx/Bazinga!/Vikings of Blood/Maddie/comx
    Bot hater

Axerider

Yes is definitely is absurd, the forums are already sitting in a state of inactivity and dullness, the regular posters are slowly slipping away because of the recent increase in hostility, at this rate the forums will be extinct in a matter of months.

After i was banned for talking about rams in a past comx forum, my account was actually permanently banned, and then deleted by someone, i had well over 1200 posts on it, and believed i was actively contributing to the forums and was actually surprised when i received those infractions.
    Want to be a better player? Come watch my vids.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcvcMFxBPNs

Dunno about the ban part, but not allowing report site linking, due to the ad rules for fan pages is a bit dull when Travian does not serve an alternative. Should the report sites do this service for free? This practice can easially be waved by Travian as it does not pose a threath for their income, but does so for their community (more active forums leads to more active accounts). A "rules are rules"mentality doens't work well in this case. Chatting in the thread is more up to the moderators based on experience, but perhaps they should try a new approach if that is what the members want.

Thorned Warrior

We have wanted a change for years, but the only changes we have seen has been stricter rules.