Thread: Searching a finals account

Customer Service Representative Tschena's Avatar

Default Searching a finals account

Please post here if you are searching for an account to play on finals.
    If a fellow user is interested they are to PM you, do not provide an email in your post.
    You've got a question? You can find the answer here: T2.5/T3 Answers / T4 Answers / New User Moderation

Moderators work on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

Default Searching an account

Hi,

I'm interessted to join a team to rock the Tournement Finals 2013!

I'm a very experianced player. I'm 18 years old and I've been playing since I'm 11, so this is my 7th year of playing Travian. I've always played speed servers, never a normal server and participated in 28 speed servers of all over the world (usually Europe).

I've won the Dutch speed server in 2008 and in 2010 so I know how to play the game. I'm always playing in an agressive way and in a planned/organized way.

I usually play with the Teutons but I've done approximately 6 speed servers with the Romans, so I have some experiance playing as a Roman. I usually end up in the top 15 population and I'm always in the top 10 farmers.

Most of the time I play as a solo account but I've done some duelling in the past and I liked it very much because I'm a real teamplayer and I'm very social.

I'm ready to buy gold to have a very quick start, but only if the others buy some too.

I've been the leader of an alliance who has won the Dutch server many times. So I'm also good in a diplomatic way and I'm very organized.

I'm also A LOT online, usually 18 hours a day and I play very often at night.

I think this was about it, if you have any question please don't hesitate to ask!

Anyone who is interessted in me joining their team, just send me a private message.

I thank you for your time and for this opportunity.

Regards,

Art of War

Default give a way a registration code

i have registration code for final if any body wants that can talk with me in skype
    skype id:alireza_terrans

I have an extra code as well if anyone need can PM me

Exclamation

Very necessary codes for theT ournement Finals 2013 , we want to win these Russian. They promise to deliver a second village for 30 hours( http://russian forum.
    Sorry for my english, I'm from Poland. My skype mr.7cux

any got a extra key for tournament plz? i wanna play

I need key plz give it to mee i will distroy all big player in end

Pm me key i want play plz when anyone have extra key i will join u as personal defander

Default Finals account???

If someone has a finals account key that is not being used and sign up is still allowed I would love to play. Please let me know asap so I can get started. I really really want to play.

Pikeman

Default need dual?

Hi,

I'm interessted to join a team to rock the Tournement Finals 2013!

I'm a very experianced player. I'm 32 years old and I've been playing since 2010, so this is my 4th year of playing Travian.

I'm always playing in an agressive way and in a planned/organized way.

I usually play with the Teutons but I've done approximately 3 speed servers with the Romans, so I have some experiance playing as a Roman.

Most of the time I play as a solo account but I've done some duelling in the past and I liked it very much because I'm a real teamplayer and I'm very social.

I'm also A LOT online, usually 18 hours a day and I play very often at night.

I think this was about it, if you have any question please don't hesitate to ask!

Anyone who is interessted in me joining their team, just send me a private message.

I thank you for your time and for this opportunity.

Regards,

furbo