Thread: The originals

Default The originals

who are they ? IM's team or , they growing damn fast

They are a mixture of experienced players and farms.

Only time will tell which they have more of.

They are in no way part of IM. Btw, IM is not going to take any new wings. We have 6 wings and this is enough. Also thing to be noted, Originals asked to be our deffer i.e they wanted to make a whole def wing and we ignored.

I don't see how they would make a good defensive wing considering some of our members have been farming them.

They cannot even defend themselves, let alone another alliance.

When any alliance joins IM, they will be of good quality most of them because we have certain standard and remain strict to it. If they were to join us, We would filter out those bad *** and then just take in who are as per our standard but its fine since we didn't take them in.

Which alliance are you in from Faraday?

Quote Originally Posted by Tsushil View Post
    When any alliance joins IM, they will be of good quality most of them because we have certain standard and remain strict to it. If they were to join us, We would filter out those bad *** and then just take in who are as per our standard but its fine since we didn't take them in.

I'm in IM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsushil View Post

Lol tell that to all my players that farm IM-D in the SE. Its kinda sad the kind of trash they accept in my quad of the SE. I do admit they are strong in the SW but come on. I cant believe someone else can look at the same information I'm looking at and hop on the IM bandwagon.

Saying that the biggest thing they have going for them is excellent leadership. Saying that still people should take a step back if they believe IM has this server already in the bag
    Onodo says: "Cheifing isn't a act of agresstion"
    Server 7- Beast Mitchell (KIA) Server 8- face the thrill (RIP)
    Server 6- The Beast (MIA) Server 10- Fantyp (KIA) Server 4- Your Father (Active)

Quote Originally Posted by beast mitchell View Post
    Lol tell that to all my players that farm IM-D in the SE. Its kinda sad the kind of trash they accept in my quad of the SE. I do admit they are strong in the SW but come on. I cant believe someone else can look at the same information I'm looking at and hop on the IM bandwagon.

Saying that the biggest thing they have going for them is excellent leadership. Saying that still people should take a step back if they believe IM has this server already in the bag
    Working on it You will see some changes soon. I have not seen the SE alliance for a while so don't know who are being farmed. Will work on that soon and see if we can scare those raiders from your alliance :P. Anyway it will be hard for us in SE with you guys being around and also USE. Since it is very hard for defending with an enemy in your neighbourhood.

And yes IM doesn't have the server on its bag. We have a lot of works to do and I see now you guys are working on numbers too. I believe 3 of your wings are very great but I don't think SoF2 is of SOF standard.

And tell me about new wings NATO started in area too enemy of 0rignal they have 30 good players too and i have a news they making a nato group of allay very soon for helping uf group its very hard thing for u im in midel of uf group and im future going very dark sadly and i am from 0rignal we lost war against NATO-A-L they suport each other very impresive they far from eachother but they going to become a new power as NATO wings