Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Arti Count- Who will reign supreme?

I must admit that we as BA have a really good OC. Everything perfectly planned

Thorned Warrior

Shouldn't this thread be called 'Arti-Count - Who will finish in second place?'

Because we all know who will be finishing first. If you don't know...you aren't paying very close attention.

Yeah yeah, you win, IM reigns supreme! Haha! Blah.

Kudos to IM and BA for dominating my TC, really guys, noobs TS and PANTH were using up their hammers for capturing WW wheras smart IM and BA saved theirs for artis.

Seriously though, crisis is caused here not due to lack of hammers, but rather due to the abundance of them. The 10k hammer, which is respectable enough in a normal server on arti day, isnt worth the blob of phlegm here. 2x production changing server dynamics here

In any case, lets see how IM utilises their lil' nest egg and hope we noobs get some artis too
    Would you like the Aladeen news, or the Aladeen news?

Pikeman

Quote Originally Posted by Haxofreak View Post
    Kudos to IM and BA for dominating my TC, really guys, noobs TS and PANTH were using up their hammers for capturing WW wheras smart IM and BA saved theirs for artis.

hate to burst your bubble.... but you have no idea what you are talking about....

Axerider

Yeah yeah, you win, IM reigns supreme! Haha! Blah.

Seriously though, crisis is caused here not due to lack of hammers, but rather due to the abundance of them. The 10k hammer, which is respectable enough in a normal server on arti day, isnt worth the blob of phlegm here. 2x production changing server dynamics here
    In any case, lets see how IM utilises their lil' nest egg and hope we noobs get some artis too
    As Guy Mantango said prfectly earlier, it is not going to be a race for number one position.
    I believe Panth did great, last server they didn't have half this number. But the race for artefact is just begun, lets see who steal the most

Axerider

Keeping them should be interesting, seems IM is lacking storage artis, so should be fun seeing them trying to take some soon.

Default R u srs?

The 10k hammer, which is respectable enough in a normal server on arti day, isnt worth the blob of phlegm here. 2x production changing server dynamics here
    What 10k hammers?

Thorned Warrior

So what is the final count ?

Thorned Warrior knight crusader's Avatar

Default LOL! IM snatched an arte from TS-TO!

Taglacaut lost his Slight storage masterplan IX to IM.
    NOW, The long story begins
    TS META had started losing some of their few belongings!
    It tells great about The defensive capability of their team I think
    If they had 20+ how many would've been lost so far? If these few owned are now being snatched in daylight!!
    ts5 'knight Hawk' 2012-13/Panth
    ts5 'The LionHeart' 2013-14/IM
    ts5 'napoleon' 2014-2015/IM

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by knight crusader View Post
    Taglacaut lost his Slight storage masterplan IX to IM.
    NOW, The long story begins
    TS META had started losing some of their few belongings!
    It tells great about The defensive capability of their team I think
    If they had 20+ how many would've been lost so far? If these few owned are now being snatched in daylight!!
    Well this can happen to anyone as one artifact lost You cannot take this as base for early coclusions....
    Let's wait to have more established judge...

About artifacts its not only the numbers but also how you use them and how much time you keep them before they might got stolen....
    But if we count the essense of just numbers , yes IM took the most precious arties of the server
    which are in my opinion x5 and unique diet that will play very significant role in this server with x2 consumption
    also they have 2+2 trainers 4 boots and lastly i saw... 3 storages.... so just and only for the count
    i would say that IM ruled the artifact hunt from natars

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast