Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New 4.4 Server

Lightbulb T4.4 – Summary of the changes

T4.4 – Summary of the changes
    Author: Maxi (Travian Blogger)

Summary of the new features:

• 40% increased resource production
    • The maximum cranny capacity was increased to 2,000 (Romans, Teutons) and 3,000 (Gauls) respectively
    • Hero’s resource production per attribute point doubled
    • Natars start building a wonder of the world after a set amount of days
    • Wonder of the world villages are now no longer located only within the gray area
    • Halved crop consumption in wonder of the world villages once the construction plans are released
    • Adjustable trade routes to wonder of the world and/or artifact villages when players are in the same alliance or confederacy
    • Water bucket can only be used once every 24 hours
    • Number of adventures increased to over 400
    • Balancing regarding amount of troops, resources, tablets of law and bandages
    • Change to culture point calculation for celebrations (small maximum 500; large maximum 2,000)
    • Change for artworks: maximum of 2,000 culture points, but only appear after 14 days
    • 500 culture points starting credit at the start of a round
    • Map adopted from the birthday server
    • 5 days beginners protection with option to extend it by another 3 days
    • No attacking, reinforcing or scouting of other players during beginners’ protection and no option to exit protected status prematurely
    • No settler pushing or offense pushing during beginners’ protection; limited trading ability and only marketplace offers at the ratio 1:1 can be placed
    • Easy way to distinguish between incoming troop movements (attacks/raids, returning units and incoming reinforcements)
    • Easy way to distinguish between outgoing troop movements (attacks/raids, reinforcements and last sent)
    • Option to display more than ten troop movements per page

Source: http://blog.travian.com/2014/01/t4-4...f_the_changes/
    Last edited by unclesam_; 28.01.2014 at 15:30.

Teamlead Customer Service Phanttis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hamann View Post
    hello there i was told that Tournament Square in 4.4 servers will make your troops faster beyond a minimum distance of 30 squares not 20 squares can you confirm this or deny it please
    Hello,

I verified and there is no change of minimum distance setting of tournament square. The minimum distance to target is still 20 squares in T4.4 for tournament square to have effect.

Regards,
    Phanttis
    You've got a question? You can find the answer here: T2.5/T3 Answers / T4 Answers / New User Moderation

Moderators work on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

For Travian: Legends support, please first take a look at answers. If you cannot find what you are looking for, use the in-game support request form or write in-game message to Support.

Travian: Legends global scoreboard

Quote Originally Posted by CM Phanttis View Post
    Just quote this post so that I know there are questions.

Regards,
    Phanttis
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD unclesam View Post
    5 days beginners protection with option to extend it by another 3 days
    Is the 5 days and extension of 3 days, totaling 8 days of beginner protection, also the amount of BP in speed3x-server? In old version it was just 24 hours. Changing it to 8 days is huge change.

It would mean that there are 3-4 village accounts in game with beginner protection still active. Or does founding second village end the protection like it does in birthday server?

Teamlead Customer Service Phanttis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eyeghost View Post
    Is the 5 days and extension of 3 days, totaling 8 days of beginner protection, also the amount of BP in speed3x-server? In old version it was just 24 hours. Changing it to 8 days is huge change.

It would mean that there are 3-4 village accounts in game with beginner protection still active. Or does founding second village end the protection like it does in birthday server?
    Hello,

you are right, the 5+3 days is only for the 1x-server and for 3x it would be way too long. So, for speed servers the duration of BP will be shorter (the length of beginner protection will be announced in the new speed server start announcements; our speed server is still running).

Founding of second village does not end the beginner protection in T4.4.

Regards,
    Phanttis
    You've got a question? You can find the answer here: T2.5/T3 Answers / T4 Answers / New User Moderation

Moderators work on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

For Travian: Legends support, please first take a look at answers. If you cannot find what you are looking for, use the in-game support request form or write in-game message to Support.

Travian: Legends global scoreboard

Hello,

if you have questions, or need clarification, about T4.4 features or changes, please post them in this thread. I'll read and answer them, and if needed I will ask from the headquarters. The server start is 6 days from now, at that point it is faster to get answers using the in-game support request form.

T4.4 is the next game version and also speed servers will start with it.

Regards,
    Phanttis
    Will there be double crop consumption in this version?

Quote Originally Posted by molo View Post
    Will there be double consumption in this version?
    of course.. DOUBLE consumption of GOLD; for early game (cages) more into ointments because buckets can only be used once per day, more artwork because it only gives a maximum of 2k CP, and Hero scroll because the hero gives more resource bonus... CMIIW

Quote Originally Posted by rx king View Post
    of course.. DOUBLE consumption of GOLD; for early game (cages) more into ointments because buckets can only be used once per day, more artwork because it only gives a maximum of 2k CP, and Hero scroll because the hero gives more resource bonus... CMIIW
    Good point. I agree. I do love the t4 raid lists tho. Main reason why I play it. Edited my post in order to make it more clear.

So, oasis regrowth is still set way too high? No early game graft for oasis (resources and hero points?)
    [SIGPIC]

Hello,

if you have questions, or need clarification, about T4.4 features or changes, please post them in this thread. I'll read and answer them, and if needed I will ask from the headquarters. The server start is 6 days from now, at that point it is faster to get answers using the in-game support request form.

T4.4 is the next game version and also speed servers will start with it.

Regards,
    Phanttis
    So the first T4.4 server is com2?

Thorned Warrior

CM Phanttis,

I was wondering if the 500 CP that we would have in the beginning is in additional to the 500 CP that we would get through the task rewards?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast