Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New 4.4 Server

Quote Originally Posted by CM Phanttis View Post
    Hello,

if you have questions, or need clarification, about T4.4 features or changes, please post them in this thread. I'll read and answer them, and if needed I will ask from the headquarters. The server start is 6 days from now, at that point it is faster to get answers using the in-game support request form.

T4.4 is the next game version and also speed servers will start with it.

Just quote this post so that I know there are questions.

Regards,
    Phanttis
    Since deffers were again missed from this update, will the oasis be set high? Too much nature and too quick regrowth? Defensive troops have always been less effective that the offensive troops. Will the attack/defense points be evened out?
    [SIGPIC]

Natarian Knight

The beginning of the game is much more favorable for defenders so they were not missed.

If you mean that there is no ranking for true defender that area has not been touched, but not all defenders want to be exposed. Quite the opposite actually, many play defense because the don't have much time and don't want to be in spotlights. There was an idea of hidden ranking, which I think is promising.

Thorned Warrior

CM Phanttis,

I was wondering if the 500 CP that we would have in the beginning is in additional to the 500 CP that we would get through the task rewards?

Quote Originally Posted by Frodus View Post
    CM Phanttis,

I was wondering if the 500 CP that we would have in the beginning is in additional to the 500 CP that we would get through the task rewards?
    It would seem he's not around. So much for answering questions. The server begins tomorrow morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodus View Post
    CM Phanttis,

There is no task that rewards 500 CP. There are two tasks that give you CP, one at 25 points (50 CP) and the other at 100 points (400 CP). As for your question everyone starts the game with 500 CP instead of 0 CP.

Quote Originally Posted by CM Phanttis View Post
    Hello,

Just quote this post so that I know there are questions.

Regards,
    Phanttis
    Why does the server start 03/02/2014? Is that not a bit confusing? Every other reference to the date is month/day/year, in game (if you don't change your clock) as well as in the form. Yet you have day/month/year on the main page to register. Do you mean March 2, or Feb 3 . . . I had to go searching to confirm.
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by girl_hiebert View Post
    Why does the server start 03/02/2014? Is that not a bit confusing? Every other reference to the date is month/day/year, in game (if you don't change your clock) as well as in the form. Yet you have day/month/year on the main page to register. Do you mean March 2, or Feb 3 . . . I had to go searching to confirm.
    Our Community Managers are Europeans and Europeans date standard is dd/mm/yy 24h unlike US based which is mm/dd/yy. I bet they were typing as they are used to in their daily life and this forum is probably set to US date standard. It is a bit confusing in the title but if you read CM Tschena's post http://forum.travian.com/showthread.php?t=153944 she did mention the name of the day (Monday) & month (February). You can also notice that she follows the UTC standard unlike the board here. We are sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused you.

Quote Originally Posted by MOD unclesam View Post
    There is no task that rewards 500 CP. There are two tasks that give you CP, one at 25 points (50 CP) and the other at 100 points (400 CP). As for your question everyone starts the game with 500 CP instead of 0 CP.
    Actually there used to be, for Residence LVL10 and it should still apply. The question was about Tasks not Daily Quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Lextor View Post
    Actually there used to be, for Residence LVL10 and it should still apply. The question was about Tasks not Daily Quests.
    My apologies then I thought he meant the Daily Quests since this thread was meant for 4.4 changes. Task rewards from 4.2 didn't change they are all the same.

Teamlead Customer Service Phanttis's Avatar

That is correct... 500CPs from residence/palace level 10 quest. Also you get 100 CPs from the 'village name change'. Both are unchanged from T4.2.
    You've got a question? You can find the answer here: T2.5/T3 Answers / T4 Answers / New User Moderation

Moderators work on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

For Travian: Legends support, please first take a look at answers. If you cannot find what you are looking for, use the in-game support request form or write in-game message to Support.

Travian: Legends global scoreboard

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast