Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New 4.4 Server

Default New 4.4 Server

I saw a new 4.4 server is starting with a list of ambiguous changes...

Can anyone explain those changes in more detail for me? The server starts in less than 2 weeks and I feel planning is in order for big changes in the way the game is played. For instance, how much will resource production be increased? How will BP be changed? What is changing about rally point filters?

It'd be nice if travian could be a bit more spesific about what sort of changes are being made. Travian answers don't have any answers either. Will it be 2x consumption? It's confusing enough with the constant version changes. It's kind of important to know about these things in when planning to play a new server.

Cheers.

It's just pathetic. It's like they try to draw out and dramatize every piece of information they give us. New players don't buy this crap. They say "alright, they aren't organized. I'm going to find another game." We wanna know more than what your desks look like at the development office...

First we would like to thank you for your patience and understanding. We know how excited many of you are when it comes to new version releases especially when this version introduces some major updates. We also know that some of you pre-plan before joining a server and they like to know what they are getting themselves into. Please know that our community managers will reveal the full changelog in the Changelog & BugFixes forum (http://forum.travian.com/forumdisplay.php?f=444) very soon. For the record this is NOT Travian 5 and Travian 5 is still in the making and will be available in the future. Many of you noticed T4.4 introduces a lot of features from the birthday special edition of Travian. You are right; HQ received a lot of positive feedback from the community regarding the birthday edition and therefore they decided to integrate many of these features into the standard edition of Travian. Last but not least we would like to thank you again for your patience and we hope you will enjoy T4.4

Maxi, Travian Blogger, released 2 features of T4.4 (and will release more every day). Check them out guys http://blog.travian.com

summary of changes announced for T4.4 so far

Natars start building a wonder of the world after a set amount of days, to be finalized, but looking at around day 350 for Natar to build their WW to level 100.

Wonder of the world villages are now no longer located only within the gray area. 8 out of the 13 wonder of the world villages will be located outside the gray area. These villages outside grey zone will have 40% more Natar troops inside. With the increased resource production that will be implemented i think the increased Natar number should be more for those villas outside grey zone, will just have to see where these WW villas will be placed to judge on that.

halved crop consumption in wonder of the world villages once the construction plans are released

adjustable trade routes to wonder of the world and artifact villages when players are in same alliance or confederacy Metas using the allocated confed and NAP slots will have a more precise advantage to those Metas who have more than the allocated slots. Crop distribution puts a lot of players off end game, this new feature should see more players staying longer

40% increased resource production. A built-up starting village usually has a base production of 1,000 lumber, 1,000 clay, 1,000 iron and 1,800 crop. In Travian 4.4 we will have 1,400 lumber, clay and iron each, as well as 2,520 crops at our disposal. We will see some record WWK being built and lovely big Anvils

Maximum cranny capacity increased to 2,000 (Romans, Teutons) and 3,000 (Gauls)

Hero’s resource production per attribute point doubled. Travian say this will cause people to rethink start game strategy with regards to if it will be beneficial to attack oasis now, but without attacking how will you get points to distribute quickly? Im not convinced this will change much unless buckets are taken away from the game.
    ts2.com 2012 - dolot (GoDz Def Crew)
    tx2.com bump (GoDz Def Crew)
    comf Jolokia (DKs France)

Quote Originally Posted by LordSimba View Post
    Travian say this will cause people to rethink start game strategy with regards to if it will be beneficial to attack oasis now, but without attacking how will you get points to distribute quickly? Im not convinced this will change much unless buckets are taken away from the game.
    Directly, you are correct. Aggressive players will continue to load up their hero with buckets and ointments and carry on as usual. They'll grow just as much as they used to... On the other hand, their relative gains will be much smaller. There will be plenty of simmers and new players who will invest heavily in hero production. Then there will be others who try to do a half and half approach. When it's all said and done, the guys that used to be weaker will now have a greater abundance of resources (more defense) and those aggro heroes won't be able to clear as often.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ForumName View Post
    Directly, you are correct. Aggressive players will continue to load up their hero with buckets and ointments and carry on as usual.
    They won't be loading them up with buckets, has its 1 per 24hrs. Ointments will be more expensive early stages as will regeneration items

http://blog.travian.com/2014/01/t4-4...ing/#more-1004
    2011 S7 Wild. 2012 S2 Wild, tx8 Spartans. 2013 S1 Wild, S2 Infamous.
    2014 S5 Wild, S6 Infamous

Teamlead Customer Service Phanttis's Avatar

Hello,

if you have questions, or need clarification, about T4.4 features or changes, please post them in this thread. I'll read and answer them, and if needed I will ask from the headquarters. The server start is 6 days from now, at that point it is faster to get answers using the in-game support request form.

T4.4 is the next game version and also speed servers will start with it.

Just quote this post so that I know there are questions.

Regards,
    Phanttis
    You've got a question? You can find the answer here: T2.5/T3 Answers / T4 Answers / New User Moderation

Moderators work on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

For Travian: Legends support, please first take a look at answers. If you cannot find what you are looking for, use the in-game support request form or write in-game message to Support.

Travian: Legends global scoreboard

Exclamation Tournament Square in 4.4 servers

Quote Originally Posted by CM Phanttis View Post
    Hello,

if you have questions, or need clarification, about T4.4 features or changes, please post them in this thread. I'll read and answer them, and if needed I will ask from the headquarters. The server start is 6 days from now, at that point it is faster to get answers using the in-game support request form.

T4.4 is the next game version and also speed servers will start with it.

Just quote this post so that I know there are questions.

Regards,
    Phanttis

hello there i was told that Tournament Square in 4.4 servers will make your troops faster beyond a minimum distance of 30 squares not 20 squares can you confirm this or deny it please

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast