Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pre-Artifact Alliance Analysis

NW offered to lead their wing now that KINGS were finally a part of the WEST. But BUZZ leader wanted to lead the NW instead.

Now that you know what your leader has kept from you, would you still say that its you who's looking at the big picture? Oh wait.. Idc
    maybe you should get your fact straight.... BUZZ never wanted to lead the NW. Just wanted the NW leaders to start focusing out of there own quad. BUZZ didnt care how they did it, just that the started pulling there own weight.
    The NW broke there alliance the second BUZZ took in King's, clearly you dont know what you are talking about.

Default ....

"Has anyone else noticed that AoW/Elite seem to be suiciding hammers on BUZZ walls?
    That's 4 in just 3 days..."

Don't you just love Karma

Quote Originally Posted by hercules View Post
    Kings didnt ask BUZZ to join them. BUZZ asked the Kings to join because they wanted the NW war to end and get there focus to out of there own quad for once.

Speaking the truth is disrespect? The NW sure is all talk, crying to the rest of the world about how mean BUZZ is. The NW can keep talking big while the SW does all the work. Maybe if you didnt take so long to unite your quad, then BUZZ wouldn't have had to interfere. Maybe the reason why they interfered was because they finally got sick and tired of the little NW squabble!!
    lol you guys are still yet to leave your quad, when mostly all the other alliances where past that part after the first 3 months. And when someone called you out on it you cry and blame it on past leaderships that lead the NW. Man up, stop crying and stop telling your sad little story over and over, those leaders have been long gone.
    You want to know what i have in my hand right now? its to worlds smallest violin. its playing a sad tune just for you and you little sob story.
    haha respect, respect is earned not given. The Rest of the quads are laughing at you and could care less but leave you for last because all you are is a fly that can just be swatted at any time.

Don't worry though the SW will continue fighting 2 quads on there own, clearly the NW is very busy with something else.
    They got sick and tired of the little squabble, so they decided to make it a lot bigger. I guess that's a way to get rid of a little squabble...

You're telling us to stop crying, while crying yourself. Nice one.

Our forces grow stronger everyday. I suggest not leaving us alone for too long, you don't want us to become too big Anyways, that's what the BUZZ meta was thinking of us the entire time, that we're just tools/meatshields and stuff. Expendables. You'll see why we're anything but.

Hmm after all the above now Riot deletes. Are the two linked? Is there trouble brewing in the ranks of BUZZ? We in AoW/Elite are sad to lose a half decent opponent account but I guess there are plenty more of them for us to tinker with....
    2012/13 - au4 Dr Feelgood, com7 Ruthless
    2011 - usx Once Upon A Time, s6 Ozzfest, Champ Dr Feelgood
    2010 - S1 Dr Feelgood, S6 Hamper, x2 DrFeelgood

Quote Originally Posted by hercules View Post
    Kings didnt ask BUZZ to join them. BUZZ asked the Kings to join because they wanted the NW war to end and get there focus to out of there own quad for once.

Speaking the truth is disrespect? The NW sure is all talk, crying to the rest of the world about how mean BUZZ is. The NW can keep talking big while the SW does all the work. Maybe if you didnt take so long to unite your quad, then BUZZ wouldn't have had to interfere. Maybe the reason why they interfered was because they finally got sick and tired of the little NW squabble!!
    lol you guys are still yet to leave your quad, when mostly all the other alliances where past that part after the first 3 months. And when someone called you out on it you cry and blame it on past leaderships that lead the NW. Man up, stop crying and stop telling your sad little story over and over, those leaders have been long gone.
    You want to know what i have in my hand right now? its to worlds smallest violin. its playing a sad tune just for you and you little sob story.
    haha respect, respect is earned not given. The Rest of the quads are laughing at you and could care less but leave you for last because all you are is a fly that can just be swatted at any time.

Don't worry though the SW will continue fighting 2 quads on there own, clearly the NW is very busy with something else.
    Coming back to this just because of how unbelievably wrong and off this person was...

Hahaha this coming from the alliance that crumbled a long time ago, while Rebels still stand (not very strong, but standing none-the-less). Is that SW I hear laughing at us? Oh no, my mistake, it was the sound of silence coming from that quad now. Also, how did fighting 2 quads on your own work out? Not well? Yeah didn't think it would. You needed us, you needed us more than you needed KINGS. But I guess you people thought you needed meatshields more than you needed hammers. Hopefully this server has taught you people to make the right decisions in the future. Hammers > meatshields. You'd do well to remember it.

Also, would you like to know what I have in my hand right now? A hammer While you've just got an empty hand.

I can't remember why Riot deleted now, it was pretty long ago. But I think it was a result of him losing his hammer while also losing his capital or his hammer village.

Quote Originally Posted by Amundies View Post
    I can't remember why Riot deleted now, it was pretty long ago. But I think it was a result of him losing his hammer while also losing his capital or his hammer village.
    Hehehe, AoW did that to him...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234