Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: T3.6 server

Pikeman

Default T3.6 server

Hello ,now I see that a new version of Travian just been released,this 4.4
    My question for administrators ,have Travian any plans for opening again a T3.6 server in this life?
    ComS speed in 3.6 version has been a succes in my opinion,many players comed and played old version and I think we deserve a classic server for those who like the old style .

Cheers,
    M.

Probably they won`t, t3 means no auction house - not enough $$$ spend, but I agree that 3.6 was succes, for example, at this moment the 1x classic server has 25 viewing, the tournament (4.2) has only one That should be enough for them to realise the reason for loosing players (which means loosing $$$)
    I apologize for any grammatical mistakes that I made, I am Macedonian player

Thorned Warrior

forum activity has nothing to do with server activity. the tournament (finals) server is the most active server i have ever seen.
    Registered players 9575
    Active players 8918
    Players online 1941

and this is a few weeks before plans come out so 2/3 of the server has passed and still nr of active users in huge. most servers when they get to this point only have 3-4k players and of those maybe 1-200 using gold.
    i am also sure that for travian it is a great server as most of the players are using tons of gold.

so having a very challenging server will still net you a great income.
    but i am sure that travian will start a new 3.6 server in the future for fans of the previous versions ...

Hope not. Current 3.6 is dire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mast
    это был не наш рокмандо, а местный нубо-тролль)

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by RipperTT View Post
    Registered players 9575
    Active players 8918
    Players online 1941

Those are small numbers. When I played in 3.6, there were 30k left at the end of the server, even the new one only has 12k right now, and 2k+ are bots/inactives

Thorned Warrior

i was talking about numbers these days, that in the past there where more players its a very different thing. if we go back in time 10 years a lot more people where using IE then other browsers ... so yes, times change.
    now its more about quality of the players then rather the quantity. ive played the first few international servers (ro-ht, uniforce etc) and while the numbers of users was large the general quality of the player was lower then it is these days. and while most .com servers arent really that exciting or challenging the finals servers are really the strongest servers that travian has ever offered

Axerider

I didn't mean to say the people are better or worse, just that Travian is fading. I actually doubt there are more good people now, (besides the tournament server, since that is it's purpose) just because there were so many more people back then

Pikeman

I agree,T3.6 servers don't bring the same amount of money like T4 do,but for those who are still have in veins the old style of travian what to do?In my opinion Travian already lost thousand of players when this T4 appeared,now with T5 more graphic changes will be,more players who learned to play this game in the oldest versions will retire.I understand the need for innovation but I don't think that at least 1 server speed/normal with T3.6 version in com domain can be so bad.

Pikeman

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    I didn't mean to say the people are better or worse, just that Travian is fading. I actually doubt there are more good people now, (besides the tournament server, since that is it's purpose) just because there were so many more people back then
    Actually,the best players that I know choosed to play in tournaments and stopped playing in domains from their countrys,with time more and more will retire.

Why don't satisfy all players needs?Who want to play T4 is free to do it,but lets give an opportunity for those who like older versions too.

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by mulder View Post
    I agree,T3.6 servers don't bring the same amount of money like T4 do,but for those who are still have in veins the old style of travian what to do?In my opinion Travian already lost thousand of players when this T4 appeared,now with T5 more graphic changes will be,more players who learned to play this game in the oldest versions will retire.I understand the need for innovation but I don't think that at least 1 server speed/normal with T3.6 version in com domain can be so bad.
    I know what you mean.

I logged in once to T4.2 and felt sick. I never really liked T4. Part of that comes from the majority of the T4 servers I have tried were essentially unplayable.

I actually refuse to even try T4.4 or T5 or whatever it is called now.

I do play on T3 STYLE servers but I am not allowed to discuss that here. I would prefer to play on an official server, but I cant see it happening anytime soon.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast