Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Server Awards!

Most valuable player - 4uma

Best offensive player - yxyHiEBwie

Best offensive team - best

Worst offensive player - malaka-having trainers so many times,raiding,storaging army and simming 11 months and then appears with 150 k clubs-- its F embarrassing

Worst offensive team - angels,for a such a large coalition at the begining to the end,as we seen best only soft spot is D but apparently still to big for angels to mount any successfull opp against them

Best defensive player - pulp fiction

Best defensive team - valhalla,detail numbers of 2 D allances in valhalla,R and C is 1 million in architect,800 k in the BP,6 million in the WW and still some 4 million home waiting

Worst defensive player - any D player with " off army for personal needs"

Worst defensive team - hard choice,probably ITA

Best leaderteam - well out cooperations with Boris was pretty good

Best manipulator - yes i have to admit this as a natural gift,so Necromancer

Most overestimated - KST- i expected them to.... play...

Most underestimated- LVE- i considered them completly worthless but it seems that 7-8 players there know how to play and send attacks

Best forumposter- Pirate

Worst forumposter- mazabubu

My best moment on the server- when we took unique architect from kst and they cried days later about internet connection

My worst moment on the server- 2 moments-when tzela disbanded 500 k D 2 weeks ago and got his ww army zeroed and when stan13 in uno lost small grandmaster 4 days after artis arrived,i was pissed beyond words

I will remember this server like this - how our opponents resist is this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I

Natarian Knight

Will do the nominations from my point of wiew, meaning from what I have seen myself, apologies to individual players not getting nominated cause I havent seen you!

Most valuable player

Have really no clue here but will split it on 2 individuals anyway. Dan (Frank Gallagher) for spending so much time to support players on an individual level with advice and guidelines. Romu (Les Gangsters!) without Romu, Kama wouldnt have exsisted!

Best offensive player

Hard one. How to define the best ? Unique boots in the hands of even a mediocre player gives great results. Valhalla had nice troops but never attacked other than in groups of 35 accounts. I'll give this one to Frank Gallagher for more or less killing most of BEST S singlehanded and for doing it while being a diet/storage account at the same time. Without push. Very very few people would have been able to handle that account.

Best offensive team

Great coordination from both BEST and Valhalla and thats what a teamaward is about.

Worst offensive player

4uma/Siberia, failing to kill 2 WWK:s for the same reason, an artefact. (facepalm) Or to the planner maybe, its standard procedure in attackplans to have a hero picking up a late taken artefact in 3.6 and later versions. n00bish!

Worst offensive team

Angels? Mostly to total lack of initiative.

Best defensive player

Hard here also. whats good/best? Numbers? We had a lot of great defenders in Sutra. I'll go for Marsipulami, cause his spirit to rebuild his cap like 3? times and still build defence as a maniac. Laughing!

Best defensive team

Valhalla by numbers. Sutra for sure by analysing, using more tools and tricks than anyone for that

Worst defensive player

No idea. Guess the ones sitting on defence at home for own protection when there is a defcall.

Worst defensive team

ITA, due to the total lack of defence when simming all server. What on earth were you doing all these months ? BEST is a good runner up spending all extern resourses on offtroops.

Best leaderteam

Sutra. Reason for that is all time spent on guiding all members on accountlevel when it comes to gametechniques, development etc.

Best manipulator

Vader. Must be a real genious convincing 75% of the firepower that teaming up is a good idea.

Most overestimated

BEST.
    Sutra - Somehow the whole server expected us to singlehanded kill both Valhalla and BEST - at the same time.

Most underestimated

Game knowledgement, creativity. Whole server is about numbers. Numbers of defence, offence and resourses. Have never ever scouted so many armies sitting home when faking, heroes gaining XP when faking, people asking: why do you scout twice?? Vader not getting the effect x5 architect/defence unit.BEST failing twice killing a WWK due to an artefact........ Havent seen one single move that is not a copypaste from former servers.
    LvE - Kiker have done a great job.
    Sutra - For being considered *bad* when not killing Valhalla/BEST singlehanded.

Best forumposter

Rokmando.

Worst forumposter

Gooders.

My best moment on the server

Was really fun when our patience and planning with fakeoffvillages payed of :P The theaft of the eagle eye was a great moment also considering the importance the artafct have had. Same goes for 3WM stealing another artefact! Valhalla/BEST killing the server quite early which finally cured my itch to continue playing this game.

Another great/awesome thing is having more or less all former enemies from last server playing together, a mix of numerous nationalities! This I will remember as something real nice!

My worst moment on the server

No special moment. My anxiety to keep on playing the server after lost motivation but still wanting to support our players. Valhalla/BEST killing the server quite early which finally cured my itch to continue playing this game.

I will remember this server like this

Cheats. Hugging. Boring. Insults. The total stupidity in admiring cheats due to *the effort* put into it. Probably the only server I played where the winners ,even after the win is clear, keeps on insulting and belittle the rest of the server like a bunch of 14-year old kids bullying.

Thorned Warrior

Most valuable player: i am not very agree with that, because the importat is the team and not a only player.

Best offensive player: winteriscoming

Best offensive team: best

Worst offensive player: i dont know very well. It could be mika, have artefacts and have a poor army.

Worst offensive team: it could be stm or hellas. They have artefact, they have a lot friends that help them, and have poor armies with few cats.

Best defensive player: i dont know, but one player of kst for sure

Best defensive team: kst, they play only 90 accounts, and have a lot deff, know where they have to send deff... and if they will be valhala, playing 5:1 they will lose, but they are the better ally.

Worst defensive player: i dont know

Worst defensive team: i think angels or ita

Best leaderteam: kst (romu)

Best manipulator: necromancer of course

Most overestimated: depend on the period of the server. At first was lve, we think that we are good, but really we arent, it is a .com server not a spanish server. And the other one is Valhalla, not all in the server is win. They dont need a lot of accounts and have the allys of the server with the best powerfull to win. That is very ridiculous, if 99,5% of the server play together, yes they will win. If 40% of the powerfull play together, yes they will win. But, that win will be important? not. Another one was best, an ally than cant delete angels, and decided to play with they. Angels refuse they, and decided to make a huge to have more options of win. They are rusian? i dont think so. Russian player never do that.

Most underestimated: lve, because with our poor 60-90 first days, all the allys thinks that we are noobs (yes we played like noobs), but we did a good role in that server.

Best forumposter: abogado

Worst forumposter: somebody that have cow in his name, i dont remember exactly.

My best moment on the server: when we refuse the confederation with valhala

My worst moment on the server: when necro will be at level 100

I will remember this server like this: same than in real live. (here the necro ). But i am very proud, because in the game spanish play with honor, not in real live, but i am not zp or rajoy, very stupids man.
    Last edited by Templar Knight; 25.02.2014 at 18:28. Reason: removed swear words and insults

Axerider

Most valuable player

it is hard to single out one player when its team who not sleep for days, but lets say Necromancer, whithout him, Valhalla would be whithout head

Best offensive player

yxyHiEBwie - he kills

Best offensive team

BEST - zeroing and kills, then Vallhala

Worst offensive player

Govnar Smrti, played most of the server whith dead hero

Worst offensive team

Angels?

Best defensive player

T&J&T, pulp fiction, its hard to tell couse not knowing others team deff numbers and activity

Best defensive team

Valhalla®, Valhala© numbers are huge and their deff was all around WAH, deff in WW is great and most
    players still holding deff in capital

Worst defensive player

Nice, failed to send hero in a second for capturing big scouts from sutra and that stopped invasion on KST
    beacose scouting next week

Worst defensive team

ITA or Angels

Best leaderteam

WAH - throwed egos in goal to win

Best manipulator

Vader. I dont get it how he menage all this

Most overestimated

ITA, 3 trainers artifact and firist ensure quad, but after fail to capitalise that

Most underestimated

el leado oscuro - ( if he destroys Necro WW as announced )

Best forumposter

Rokmando. And Omleta (graphics)

Worst forumposter

Neo/Nirvana always smart then others, provocating and poisoning forum
    Never send back films that Human Stain borroved to her

When sutra deleted and pick a fight whith own players and ex-allyes on forum

When my new friends from Green noobs and LVE deleted I was sad. Not just for losing spyes

Server controled by Vader, improving english, making new friends, win

PS. this are nominations from mine limited perspective, not seen what happened in other quads beacose censured br by TG

Thorned Warrior

Most valuable player
    UpZ

Best offensive player

Best offensive team
    Valhala

Worst offensive player

Worst offensive team
    ITA

Best defensive player

Best defensive team
    Angels

Worst defensive player

Worst defensive team
    Best

Best leaderteam
    Valhala

Best manipulator
    Valhala

Most overestimated
    BEST

Most underestimated
    TWD

Best forumposter

Worst forumposter

The amount of cheating, and the amount of acceptance from other players.

Most Valuable Player
    Gooders

Best Offensive Team
    BEST

Worst Offensive Team
    Angels

Best Offensive Player
    4uma

Worst Offensive Player
    -

Best Defensive Team
    Valhala

Worst Defensive Team
    ITA

Best Defensive Player
    -

Worst Defensive Player
    -

Most Overestimated
    ITA

Most Underestimated
    SE-WW

Best Leader
    Necromancer

Best Manipulator
    Forum rokmando.

Best Forum Poster
    Forum rokmando.

Worst Forum Poster
    There's a character limit.

Best Moment of the Server
    -

Worst Moment of the Server
    The coalition of WAH.

How I will Remember the Server
    A promising server, but let down by the ignorance of in-game moderators and a confederation pact between two quadrants.

Most valuable player
    To early to discover.... we will see in next days....
    Best offensive player
    Beto
    Best offensive team
    El lado oscuro
    Worst offensive player
    Jerry
    Worst offensive team
    The METAUNIVERSALBIGEST HUG OF THE SPACE.... (they need to learn who to use the Combat Simulator)
    Best defensive player
    The Familyˇ
    Best defensive team
    El lado oscuro
    Worst defensive player
    Necromancer
    Worst defensive team
    The METAUNIVERSALBIGEST HUG OF THE SPACE.... (seems they missed a few days at the old school)
    Best leaderteam
    Ohmycat (si el misino.... el misino malo tiene la culpa...)
    Best manipulator
    Jotaele
    Most overestimated
    Necromancer
    Most underestimated
    To early to discover.... we will see in next days....
    Best forumposter
    Rockmando
    Also i like Frederic Chopin post.... but they need few drops of Humour...
    Worst forumposter
    Sherlock (mrGLIDER).. if the question were who has bigger mouth, unintentionally Pirate would win...
    When Valhalla propouse us a hug, and we say NOOOOOOOO
    LEON deleted....
    mmmm.... i need a few minutes..... when Valhalla start collapsing....

Most valuable player
    3 little pigs
    Best offensive player
    3 little pigs
    Best offensive team
    3 little pigs
    Worst offensive player
    you
    Worst offensive team
    you
    Best defensive player
    3 little pigs
    Best defensive team
    3 little pigs
    Worst defensive player
    you
    Worst defensive team
    you
    Best leaderteam
    3 little pigs
    Best manipulator
    3 little pigs?
    Most overestimated
    you
    Most underestimated
    3 little pigs
    Best forumposter
    3 little pigs
    Worst forumposter
    you
    3 little pigs
    you
    3 little pigs?

Most valuable player
    Eric (4uma/Siberia)
    Best offensive player
    yxyHiEBwie
    Best offensive team
    BEST
    most creative offensive operations
    Worst offensive player
    -
    Worst offensive team
    Turks, FU, Angels & Co.
    complete stupidity in strategic and tactical sense
    Best defensive player
    -
    Best defensive team
    Valhala
    Worst defensive player
    -
    Worst defensive team
    ita, Angels & Co.
    Best leaderteam
    W.A.H.
    Best manipulator
    Gooders
    Most overestimated
    KST
    arrogant, narcissistic, are only able to show off
    Angels
    at the beginning of the server wrote that they would kill us for 2-3 months

Most underestimated
    -
    Best forumposter
    -
    Worst forumposter
    NeoRechormon
    end of the server
    when I agreed to play here
    W.A.H. wins a huge crowd of whiners
    Never hate your enemies, it affects your judgement (с) Godfather

Natarian Knight

Most valuable player
    Nerist or Bikhari both were brilliant

Best offensive player
    Winter is Coming I loved the proper way he used those EI's to catch sleeping hammers.

Best offensive team
    Best by a country mile

Worst offensive player

Worst offensive team

Best defensive player
    -

Best defensive team
    Vahalla by a country mile That is why they will win. outstanding defence probably the best numbers I have seen in all my travian years.

Worst defensive player
    Me I dont make defence.

Worst defensive team
    Has to be ITA all those months simming and then allowing hammer after hammer to fall is almost criminal.

Best leaderteam
    Romu for having the insight to realise what was needed to try and stop the vahalla juggernaut shame other leaders didnt follow suite.

Best manipulator
    My wife. Over the year she has made me pay time and time again for playing this round. I still cant believe what it has cost me.

Most overestimated
    Sutra they made so many claims as to how they would play and choose who will win, and then to run away and sulk after realising they were an embarrassment and futile team was not only poetic justice for their incessant trolling on the forum but highlighted just how big a gap there is between their egos and actual playing skills.

Most underestimated
    LVE They were ridiculed by many especially on the Forum but I think they have played a decent game considering the quad they found themselves in.

Best forumposter
    Rockmando by a country mile. With the forum full of insults whining and abuse it was a pleasure to read his many insightful posts. Again one of the best if not best poster of any travian server not just this one.

Worst forumposter
    Nirvanna/Neo Rechormon she reminds me of the old school Matron in a hospital always used to getting her way and shouting at everyone. And woe betide anyone who cares to think different to her.

Splatting my 2 hammers so not having to feed them

The realisation that THERE WAS NO OTHER TEUTON available to run the WW it was either me or it went to a gaul.

1. Coming to the server mob handed doesnt guarantee success (ITA)
    2. Manipulation of others is easier from a position of strength. ( Vahalla)
    3. Defence wins games and Vahalla had that in spades.
    4. Was so happy to see the numbers we had join the server ( hope we can repeat next round)
    5. Disappointed that the full Russian team didnt come ( hope they do next round)
    6. Losing is not a disgrace, giving up is.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast