Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Muffin is Rising

Natarian Knight

Default Muffin is Rising

I would like to thank muffin for personally keeping Travian in the black this server. The number of artworks he has purchased over the last couple weeks could probably fill the Louvre and then some, as a result it seems he gets a village every 2 days now? Feels that way at least.
    Don't be a poser, Mongoose. And that is the Final Word.

Everybody else could stop buying gold, and he'd still be funding the whole server... :P

Animis opibusque parati
    Latest server: SGC @ com1 - http://i.imgur.com/PDGiaoa.jpg | Current: Retired

Thorned Warrior

I LOVE how artworks were nerfed to 2k CP each. Buckets are now limited to 1 every 24 hours and I think a similar limitation should be imposed on artworks. Maybe not 1 every 24 hours, but something like 2-3, or 1 and raise them back up to 5k CP. Something to make it so the rich can't buy new villages. If you disagree what other ways could this problem be fixed?

Natarian Knight

11 villages already now that's a whole lot of muffins

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegal View Post
    I LOVE how artworks were nerfed to 2k CP each. Buckets are now limited to 1 every 24 hours and I think a similar limitation should be imposed on artworks. Maybe not 1 every 24 hours, but something like 2-3, or 1 and raise them back up to 5k CP. Something to make it so the rich can't buy new villages. If you disagree what other ways could this problem be fixed?
    Yeah, they "nerfed" the artworks, but they nerfed celebrations as well... So basically, artworks are still stupid as fck, now you just have to buy more of them...

Animis opibusque parati
    Latest server: SGC @ com1 - http://i.imgur.com/PDGiaoa.jpg | Current: Retired

There is always one talentless oik who buys his way to his own personal victory, if you are near him best to get all the alliances (apart from his) in the quad to gang up together and destroy him.

Then laugh at his lost cash...
    TC3 - Donkeyhottie - Don Quixote

peacekeeper from GAM would be the next big player next to muffin

A lot of top pop players invest a bit of silver in art works, id argue if he is compelled to buy them all than its just a case, of need more muffins err more artworks that is :P

Would be beneficial for the players that can afford the extra cp, might even help fund the next epic travian version (bad joke) :P

Let's do some basic math.

Let's presume Muffin buys the most effective gold package, $62.49 for 1600 Gold, with some of their players buying the slightly less efficient gold package some times, $24.99 for 600 Gold. That means, roughly, they are acquiring Gold that is valued at $0.045 each. Or, 4 and a half cents to buy 1 Gold. Ok? $0.045 = 1 Gold. 1 Gold = 100 Silver
    Right now, at this moment at 9pm EST Tuesday or 1:00am Wednesday game time, Muffin is bidding on 18 Artworks with roughly the average bid cost to Muffin of 12,200 Silver each on the First Page of Artworks. Ok?
    On the second page, they are bidding on 14 Artworks for an average price of 6,896 Silver.
    18 Artworks at 12,200 Silver = 219,600 Silver
    14 Artworks at 6,896 Silver = 96,544 Silver
    For just the next 15 hours, Muffin has allocated 316,144 Silver. They are spending on average, then, 21,076 Silver every hour.
    They have done this every day now for 7 days.

Right now, they have 3,161 Gold allocated, or $142.00
    Every hour, they spend $9.48 (more than the American minimum wage, btw)
    They have done this now around the clock for roughly a week. They win most of their auctions so they aren't reinvesting failed auction attempts, so it's mostly new money. There are 168 hours in a week. If each hour costs them $9.48, then so far they have spent $1,593.
    I'm not going to do the math to figure out the cost-per-culture point.

Just something to think about.
    Buck Buck S9 Thunder | Optimistic S7 Thunder
    Knuckles S6 WC | Pompous Windbag S7 MC

Axerider

I would say we should get everyone that has cats to go after them, but at the numbers that Slightly Buzzed says, I think I would rather hope that it the money helps Travian games make T4 and T5 even better.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast