Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 121 to 129 of 129

Thread: With Respect to the others

  1. #121
    Thorned Warrior Greb's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.02.2014
    Location
    Lahore, Pakistan.
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ani911 View Post
    yeah, i can see, i remember someone talking about karma.. well we gave you large storage, in return you gave us a WW
    Like I said, what goes around comes around.
    I know I'm not good.
    PhantomLancer, muehehehe.

  2. #122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greb View Post
    Like I said, what goes around comes around.
    That explain why 50% of my college has the herp...

  3. #123
    Thorned Warrior Greb's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.02.2014
    Location
    Lahore, Pakistan.
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Cronkite View Post
    That explain why 50% of my college has the herp...
    Maybe because you study there?
    I know I'm not good.
    PhantomLancer, muehehehe.

  4. #124
    Axerider
    Join Date
    05.11.2012
    Posts
    473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by new erah View Post
    Maybe i missed something but i dont think greb was down playing anything about IM... not sure why you responded the way you did:/
    Quote Originally Posted by Greb View Post
    Leave him be mate. He's just a bitter lad.
    Wow, Someone projecting, the other follows. Respect for ignorance that is a bliss for some.

    I don't mind down talking and personal assaults. Be creative and come up with something fun to read, with these petty comments on each other you just embarrassing yourself.

    Respect to BA for putting a wall and guessing the real target right.
    Respect to IM for passing through the nice wall that was between them and their target.

  5. #125
    Thorned Warrior Greb's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.02.2014
    Location
    Lahore, Pakistan.
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hamedac View Post
    Wow, Someone projecting, the other follows. Respect for ignorance that is a bliss for some.

    I don't mind down talking and personal assaults. Be creative and come up with something fun to read, with these petty comments on each other you just embarrassing yourself.

    Respect to BA for putting a wall and guessing the real target right.
    Respect to IM for passing through the nice wall that was between them and their target.
    Wow. Nice motivational speech.

    Massive respect to you guys for killing some troops and catting down a villa. That's what this game is. In case you didn't know. So quit blowing trumpets. There are still 100 levels to go. So enjoy the game.
    I know I'm not good.
    PhantomLancer, muehehehe.

  6. #126
    Axerider
    Join Date
    29.06.2011
    Posts
    398

    Default

    @ hamedec, no wall,,, 350k standing pre plan release... Nice job by IM... we were stupid... should have just reined in normal WW def 24 hours early... but we didnt.

    To whoever plans IM ops, nice hit.
    2013 Com 2-Infinity w/ Infamous.... 2013-2014 Com 5-Necoforce w/ BA.... 2014-2015 Com 6-Ragnarok w/ Infamous.... 2015 Com 1-Icequeen w/ Dynasty....2016 Com1-Senior Sparrow w/Dynasty

  7. #127
    Thorned Warrior knight crusader's Avatar
    Join Date
    08.06.2013
    Location
    krak des chevaliers
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greb View Post
    Wow. Nice motivational speech.

    Massive respect to you guys for killing some troops and catting down a villa. That's what this game is. In case you didn't know. So quit blowing trumpets. There are still 100 levels to go. So enjoy the game.
    sure, some few troops and yes, just a village, a normal 6cropper, with looooot of supportive infras around..
    ts5 'knight Hawk' 2012-13/Panth
    ts5 'The LionHeart' 2013-14/IM
    ts5 'napoleon' 2014-2015/IM

  8. #128
    Thorned Warrior Greb's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.02.2014
    Location
    Lahore, Pakistan.
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knight crusader View Post
    sure, some few troops and yes, just a village, a normal 6cropper, with looooot of supportive infras around..
    You get the point.
    I know I'm not good.
    PhantomLancer, muehehehe.

  9. #129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hamedac View Post

    As for the Lord_Death : Since you mentioned, this thread is about respecting others. I point out some of your team efforts, whether in your mind they are disgraceful or good I thought they need to be respected. So if you can stick to the point then post here. Provoking others gives you nothing when you can't back it up in game. Be someone to say something.
    Hamedec, I don't know what you are referring to but it reads as my own team efforts? If that is how you meant the comment I would say that some of your own members have already experienced my efforts . Furthermore my viewpoints are expressed in here without the safety of perma D. You have big words for an account sitting behind perma D.
    Last edited by LORD_DEATH; 26.04.2014 at 13:31. Reason: typo

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Similar Threads

  1. Respect to NE
    By mobiyou in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 6
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 13.01.2011, 09:48
  2. ART and Respect.
    By Grozoth in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 3
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 22.06.2009, 08:55
  3. Respect
    By Motorhead in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 1
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08.05.2009, 05:10
  4. Respect for Band/FFh/Amp
    By Populopolis in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 6
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 13.10.2008, 05:03

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •