Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WW Update

Thorned Warrior

Would love to see some reports...

Congratulations to BA for winning the race! They deserve the glory for being an unite team This are the results

Together with the alliance "BA", " kaponac" was the first to finish the Wonder of the World, using millions of resources whilst also protecting it with hundreds of thousands of brave defenders. It is therefore "kaponac" who receives the title "winner of this era"!

"Lust" was ruler over the largest personal empire, followed closely by "deicidemilan" and " Hectic".
    "pest" slew more than any other, and was the mightiest, most fearsome commander.
    "Asteria" was the most glorious defender, slaughtering enemies at the village gates, staining the lands around those villages with their blood.

"The Zed" was the most famous one They didnt say it at all

Quote Originally Posted by Tsushil View Post
    "The Zed" was the most famous one They didnt say it at all
    Well sorry to burst your bubble, but you were not - no idea why you ever had that idea.

As part of NE leadership, I can say that your name wasn't something that was thinking big notice of, so always wondered of your profile description claiming to be the most popular besides noob.

So just to clarify, you have never been looked upon as the most famous/import/ what so ever player of sof (or the server), but merely just another target we had to hit.

I think if it comes down to one of the most discussed players however, than it is Asteria, and in that measure, there you are a way behind

so pls do a reality check of your own status, because in NE you were just one among many :P

Well I didn't have the WW but yet my villages were flashing always At some time there was about 100 attacks/fakes on my cap under 2 hrs frame time I have had a lot of arties, the most among tt :P And yes we all know that asteria was the main concern of you all but i think i was one of the good targets :P And i was in IM's hit list as well And how many of your targets were hit twice within two weeks, nearly down to zero :P ? I meant with 5-6 hammers at a time :P ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123