Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Server analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Mafiozos View Post
    Goats need to prove that they act like team . Not practiced it so far and you know what happens to METAs that simming half of the server without enemy in their quad... They become plumper even if some warriors there might be good. The warrior need enemy to kill and be killed. So I don't put my money so early on goats... and they also have to justify that they are compact team that can prevail in difficulties will arise during the server time....

Let's wait to see how they react in their first true challenge that are not apparently the RE Meta that disappeared in one night...

Goats will be blooded,
    even if cross quad comes into play earlier than usual... there should be enough partisan accs left in the NE after the smoke settles from the implosion of RE, then we have the RE splinter alliances to contend with too.

there was several aspects to RE's fall from the great heights of #1 alliance in the rankings,
    not least of these was the intra quad espionage/diplomatic game,
    Ghostly failed dismally at this, he did seem to be a nice chap & hope to catch up with him sometime in the near future playing on the same side, he was on the wrong side of the fense this time, when he decided to declare an undeclared war on Goats that opened the way for Goats to go in full undermine mode,
    It maybe too early now to congratulate the players involved in this particular win for Goats but they know who they are & should feel some pride in the way the RE demise was handled.

would like to hear from other quads meta leaders here, going to be boring forum if it is only Goats flaming the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by JACS View Post
    Goats will be blooded,
    even if cross quad comes into play earlier than usual... there should be enough partisan accs left in the NE after the smoke settles from the implosion of RE, then we have the RE splinter alliances to contend with too.

Clearly your deluded. The level of coordination from any of the major groups in NE challenging the goats thus far has been pitiful at best. What makes u think weaker splinter cells will be more successful ?

Quote Originally Posted by huffy View Post

Even had one member of the meta "leadership" who "accidentally" founded his second village deep into the NW quad. Then said he was going to make a cluster there. I began questioning his motives and future plans, and other "leaders" came to his defense saying stuff like "let them choose their style of play". A NE quad meta leader clustering around the -100|100 area of the NW... odd... and very impractical. But I guess that's their "style of play". lol. That was the final straw for me.

Ghostly getting banned..

All that has happened is the stronger members from RE saw the light from constant leadership failing’s, which gave them a chance to join a superior, proven, pre-planned alliance. Which are a team made up of many server wins.

Quote Originally Posted by huffy View Post
    I was a member of RE for a while. And I will say that from start to finish, it never felt like an end game alliance. Not even close. 4 Wing meta and skype was hardly active. The meta was pumping up POP points, inviting people like crazy, )

With logical reasoning Jacs, it should be blatantly obvious to deduce that the weaker factions that remain within NE, were left behind and/or simply do not qualify to join the goats. All that remains in NE is little more than farm fodder. Even than I could be being generous, of-course I hope I’m wrong. I’m sure goats would embrace any challenge presented. They are not called goat or Greatest Of All Time for no reason

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Mash View Post
    Clearly your deluded. The level of coordination from any of the major groups in NE challenging the goats thus far has been pitiful at best. What makes u think weaker splinter cells will be more successful ?

With logical reasoning Jacs, it should be blatantly obvious to deduce that the weaker factions that remain within NE, were left behind and/or simply do not qualify to join the goats. All that remains in NE is little more than farm fodder. Even than I could be being generous, of-course I hope I’m wrong. I’m sure goats would embrace any challenge presented. They are not called goat or Greatest Of All Time for no reason
    well, there will be some mopping up to do, leave it at that

there should be enough partisan accs left in the NE after the smoke settles from the implosion of RE, then we have the RE splinter alliances to contend

never said it was going to be a balanced fight , we cannot be blamed for lack of leadership in RE, was actually looking fwd to an interesting NE quad, then they go & dissolve under the pressure of diplomacy & espionage.
    (only after ghostly stated he declared an undeclared war on Goats)

sooooo, what does that leave... culling back goat accs & attacking each other ... or... cross quad ....
    Last edited by JACS; 24.04.2014 at 20:19. Reason: mistake

I am sure there will be some targets for training practice in NE quad. And after that naturally cross quad.

And as for RE... Well, just the way they did recruiting in first days of server, was pretty much guarantee they won't last for long... Think I got asked like 5-6x to join without any questions regarding who and what am I nor any questions what so ever. So when you try to form ally in that fashion, there is no future for that kind of ally.

Edit: It is actually beyond me why so many people decided to join it in first place. It was quite obvious RE didn't have any future what so ever.
    com5 - Sparky

Quote Originally Posted by Mafiozos View Post
    Goats need to prove that they act like team . Not practiced it so far and you know what happens to METAs that simming half of the server without enemy in their quad... They become plumper even if some warriors there might be good. The warrior need enemy to kill and be killed. So I don't put my money so early on goats... and they also have to justify that they are compact team that can prevail in difficulties will arise during the server time....

Let's wait to see how they react in their first true challenge that are not apparently the RE Meta that disappeared in one night...
    baahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha, Goats will win this server :P I am kind of server 1 ask monster he'll tell you. I've been on s1 since the start of days.

Quote Originally Posted by JACS View Post

there was several aspects to RE's fall from the great heights of #1 alliance in the rankings,
    not least of these was the intra quad espionage/diplomatic game,
    Ghostly failed dismally at this, he did seem to be a nice chap & hope to catch up with him sometime in the near future playing on the same side, he was on the wrong side of the fense this time, when he decided to declare an undeclared war on Goats that opened the way for Goats to go in full undermine mode,
    It maybe too early now to congratulate the players involved in this particular win for Goats but they know who they are & should feel some pride in the way the RE demise was handled.
    He's catching onto us take him out, take him out!
    The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.
    si vis pacem para bellum

Axerider

baaahahahahahah
    Lead Metas s9 - 2009 CF [Lost] s7 - 2010 Thunders [Won]
    ts9 - 2013 BPAT [Won] ts2 - 2014 CHAOS [Won] ts1 - 2015 SGR [Lost]

Do goats eat tin cans?
    2009/2010 s9. 2010/2011 s6. 2012/2012 s8. 2013/2013 s9.

Everywhere is freaks and hairies!

Quote Originally Posted by sharp444 View Post
    I am kind of server 1 ask monster he'll tell you. I've been on s1 since the start of days.
    Yea we have been ere for ears and ears, I must have been on com 1 for at least 5-6 ears (checks mirror shocked at how long ears are) ofc always seen sharpy here haunting com1 :P

Quote Originally Posted by sharp444 View Post
    Goats will win this server :P
    Shh..we don't want our enemies to give up hope too early. On some level this server could be deeply challenging for us Goats *cough*

You've goat pride…pride comes before a fall. Or so they say.

Just another goat emanating confidence, knowing what goats are capable of.
    Not to be confused with pride

http://data2.whicdn.com/images/67148470/large.png

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast