Average member Population 1,347
    Rank as Attacker 3
    Rank Defending 1

Population Mix
    Gaul 20%
    Teuton 39%
    Roman 41%

Origins

This is with out doubt a premade they invaded the server with their meta partners. This wing is also a national alliance almost all of them are Turkish. Te Alliance its self has been around for over 6 years.

Raiding

you can search the top ten raiders and will be surprised that HZZ are not on the list. The individuals are the same not a HZZ player to be seen. You could argue that with the very low Gaul content and the high roman this Alliance is not geared up to raid. I have played roman before and raided effectively.

As with the other alliance i have reviewed so far they have a great cluster in the North East

Notable Players

Larathian is their most notable player so far on this server and for all the wrong reasons. he is deleting his account. alanya242 is also worth a mention with a 2,000 population growth over seven days we have an other cashed up player.

Retention

For this alliance I have had to add a section on player retention. They have 27 explayer already which equates to a 50% turnover inside the alliance. Ten player have deleted and one will follow shortly. This is atrocious and is an indicator of very bad management.

Comments

Well I have been watching this alliance and its wings to get a real feel for them. Their leader Larathian i have lost all respect for him given his behaviour and subsequent denials. What i don't know is how his departure will affect the Alliance and subsequently the meta.

A quick visit over to travian stats will show that over the review period 30 of their players are dropping in ranks. Over 15 of the player have dropped 100 places with some dropping over 200 places.

The server obviously does not respect them and seems to be attacking them freely making them the number 1 defenders. Their counter attacking has them ranked 3...

This alliance and their Meta has caused one alliance to delete on mass (M.M.M.) but to be honest I am coming to the conclusion that the legend is way bigger than the reality.

This wing in my opinion is run poorly and is very lucky to have feeders to replace all the player that quit them.

I had them as probable winners of this server I have down graded that to possible winner. The next few weeks will determine how this alliance goes.

Let's see how long they will last with their leadership going down....
    and yes... Larathian is a real joke trololol the screens he posted earlier in another thread - he just digged his own grave with that

Quote Originally Posted by NeverEverShine View Post
    Let's see how long they will last with their leadership going down....
    and yes... Larathian is a real joke trololol the screens he posted earlier in another thread - he just digged his own grave with that

Looks like he forgot to crop the pic, instead he upload the whole pic in the forum...
    The travian can't even handle me right now.