Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: WW Race

Quote Originally Posted by The_Simon View Post
    Hamedac you are wrong, not everyone can support other WW when building his own. Also I see that IM stand where it was. You still dont get it why there were 3 quads defending. Some people simply wont learn what I see. Sad...

I think that you don't recieve alot of info from phants do ye ? did someone tells you for example that all GG are gone , in a few hours you will see what happens next
    "

Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae."

Quote Originally Posted by hamedac View Post
    You know nothing about the story. Being incompetent and have to support others' WW is not an honorable diplomacy, anyone in any server can do it.
    Why couldn't you do it then? Did someone stop you?

Let me tell you what will be your words when server ends:
    Case 1: IM wins: We beat a 3 vs 1
    Case 2: IM don't win: Oh we were fighting against 3 quads.

Quote Originally Posted by ani911 View Post
    if u are saying that we must force ourselves into diplomacy to prevent from getting attacked then you are wrong my friend
    we dont succumb to diplomacy, we chose our own paths, and even if they turn out to be bumpy, we still stick together
    First you say it's a 3vs 1, we say fine it is. Then supporting some other WW, why not? I mean even you guys defended b3char. in his own quad, everyone does it. As Dogger said some day, it is certainly not a good way, but an effective way. So when we chose that path how can you accuse us of supporting Panth WW? I don't think we ever made a commitment to support IM, so not like we lied or spread rumors. You chose to fight 3 quads together, brilliant, I appreciate it. Now when the server is almost getting over, what is the point of ranting a 3 vs 1? Someone put it out rightly, 3 vs 1 actually balanced the server and in my personal opinion, had IM used their resources well, this server would had been in their bag a long time back. All in all it was a fun server for people who don't care for a result, if you do care for a result, then it's a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by tuffty1 View Post
    Come on man your smarter than that. He got booted for being a detriment to both his alliance and his dual. Did not think you would take one side of story as gospel, your starting to sound like LR now.
    Apologies, not that I wanted to say it like that had your members been a little bit more sensible.

Quote Originally Posted by tunex View Post
    I think that you don't recieve alot of info from phants do ye ? did someone tells you for example that all GG are gone , in a few hours you will see what happens next
    Waiting for the fat lady to sing

At times I feel like saying well done IM, good smart move, but then when I read the comments in forum from some of those IM members, I refrain. I hope the intelligent people get my tone, as for the retards, I don't even expect them to.

Guardsman

I really enjoyed the fights in this server. I played first time with IM and i saw why they won the previous 2 servers .
    I really enjoyed the 3vs1 War as i was used to it with my former alliance CWL in last 3 servers (much more interesting than allying with all server just to win) Immortals gave a good fight defending against UNW + BA +PANTHEON and attacking and sweeping all WWs except the leading one of Pantheon. My respect to pantheon that are after Immortals, the best alliance in com5 server who fought from its begining(good fights at borders especially) against us while other alliances like BA were hiding their armies and while UNW had not the quality to step up even though they tried for the best.
    I would not like anyone to take personal my regardings about this server as they are general issuing METAs and not accounts-players
    The race might end today as i see Pantheon WW in 99 and 6.5M defense gathered there from all METAs of the server to defend from IM hammers
    Greetings to all and hope to see you in another server too
    Asta La Vista
    Al Capone - HELLAS-CWL-IMMORTALS com4,com5,com7
    KillerCap Goats-Com1
    Grk-Com1,com5

Quote Originally Posted by Masta Ace View Post
    Waiting for the fat lady to sing

well i am almost sure that she will not sing today , i think that the "pink think" sings a good-by song to your defends troops
    "

Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae."

Quote Originally Posted by Mafiozos View Post
    I really enjoyed the fights in this server. I played first time with IM and i saw why they won the previous 2 servers .
    I really enjoyed the 3vs1 War as i was used to it with my former alliance CWL in last 3 servers (much more interesting than allying with all server just to win) Immortals gave a good fight defending against UNW + BA +PANTHEON and attacking and sweeping all WWs except the leading one of Pantheon. My respect to pantheon that are after Immortals, the best alliance in com5 server who fought from its begining(good fights at borders especially) against us while other alliances like BA were hiding their armies and while UNW had not the quality to step up even though they tried for the best.
    I would not like anyone to take personal my regardings about this server as they are general issuing METAs and not accounts-players
    The race might end today as i see Pantheon WW in 99 and 6.5M defense gathered there from all METAs of the server to defend from IM hammers
    Greetings to all and hope to see you in another server too
    Asta La Vista
    You gave us a good server too. Cheers!

Axerider

Why IM WW Building so slowly?

and who decided no other rammer in front of equites
    2013 Com 2-Infinity w/ Infamous.... 2013-2014 Com 5-Necoforce w/ BA.... 2014-2015 Com 6-Ragnarok w/ Infamous.... 2015 Com 1-Icequeen w/ Dynasty....2016 Com1-Senior Sparrow w/Dynasty

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by new erah View Post
    Why IM WW Building so slowly?
    and who decided no other rammer in front of equites
    I guess our OC took a page from your book when you sent yours without one too.

Anyway now that it is all over, great def wall by non IM accounts (couldn't decided what name should I use since it seems you guys haven't decided yet). I am certainly relieved now and can ship res to WW.

Quote Originally Posted by hamedac View Post
    I guess our OC took a page from your book when you sent yours without one too.

Anyway now that it is all over, great def wall by non IM accounts (couldn't decided what name should I use since it seems you guys haven't decided yet). I am certainly relieved now and can ship res to WW.
    What's in a name Hamed?

So Dogger, How did you like our big surprise? Was it as good as yours?
    Last edited by Long Rider; 27.05.2014 at 14:08. Reason: no edit, just wanted to reinforce my sarcasm.

When I'm dead it won't matter anymore, for now I'll have another beer.
    US Trav Team Member

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Long Rider View Post
    So Dogger, How did you like our big surprise? Was it as good as yours?
    What surprise? You have not surprised us.
    Dogger

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast