Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: WW Race

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by The_Simon View Post
    Ekhm... its simply a lie. Around new year IM asked BA about confed, BA refused. So fight against everyone on the server and 'have fun` wasnt your choice really. Propably you saw that you are in the %#@@ and made attempt to change it. Problem is that noone belive in IMs words (except IM members themselves).
    Umm never was this ran by me or other leaders in leadership room. The only meta we ever discused joining forces with in a joint room was UNW and that room went dead along time ago..There was never an offer to confed with BA that went through our council that I can assure you. If there had been we would have then taken it to a joint room between us and BA leadership only after all of us agreed on it.. If you had a single member talking with you about something please don't over exaggerate the discussion there kiddo.
    Dogger

Pikeman

Ekhm... its simply a lie. Around new year IM asked BA about confed, BA refused. So fight against everyone on the server and 'have fun` wasnt your choice really. Propably you saw that you are in the %#@@ and made attempt to change it. Problem is that noone belive in IMs words (except IM members themselves).
    its just funny how you can take the word on an individual member as the word of an Alliance even when you are fully aware that that member was not representing the leadership whatsoever... how can anyone be so gullible???

oh yeah and I remember BA asking me not to farm their villages.... oh wait... come to think about it now... it was just one member and not BA asking as a meta my bad!

There wasn't any common room becouse BA didnt get any chance for that idea. It was cut on early begining. Admit it or not I dont care. If it was one person from your leadership or not I dont care. Keep your leaders more closely than if they dont listen for the policy of the whole alliance.

To make a picture for it, several sentences from the talk:
    "dont know whats in their mind.. every one in this server wants to fight them"
    "i mean, almost every ally that they confed with, they kick their leader out and replace with their person"
    "they lie, spy and do propaganda to everyone" (this is my favourite, we see it also in this server)
    "now they are suprised that people want to fight them. Well, I'm sure they would disagree with this :P"

Axerider

You find your answer here :
    Quote Originally Posted by hamedac View Post
    ps. when some can't do much in game or even with propaganda in forum to set someone off, they often reduce to use words in order to hide their real emotion behind them. you just make me laugh when you sink to this lvl.
    ofc this time it is creating false history.

There wasn't any common room becouse BA didnt get any chance for that idea. It was cut on early begining. Admit it or not I dont care. If it was one person from your leadership or not I dont care. Keep your leaders more closely than if they dont listen for the policy of the whole alliance.

To make a picture for it, several sentences from the talk:
    "dont know whats in their mind.. every one in this server wants to fight them"
    "i mean, almost every ally that they confed with, they kick their leader out and replace with their person"
    "they lie, spy and do propaganda to everyone" (this is my favourite, we see it also in this server)
    "now they are suprised that people want to fight them. Well, I'm sure they would disagree with this :P"
    This is hilarious, it is like gruffyn & co (as emag once put it) are rationalizing their failure in their secret lair of self doom and destruction.

Quote Originally Posted by tunex View Post
    I am still laughing from yesterday evening when you sent me the IGM. Dogger's charm melt the walls even.
    Last edited by hamedac; 29.05.2014 at 10:30. Reason: just saw the post to quote

There is history and 'truth' in which IM belive and there is history and facts known by rest of the server.

Quote Originally Posted by tuffty1 View Post
    Umm never was this ran by me or other leaders in leadership room. The only meta we ever discused joining forces with in a joint room was UNW and that room went dead along time ago..There was never an offer to confed with BA that went through our council that I can assure you. If there had been we would have then taken it to a joint room between us and BA leadership only after all of us agreed on it.. If you had a single member talking with you about something please don't over exaggerate the discussion there kiddo.
    If that were the case where a leader pursued confed without moving through council than you have underlying issues that need to be addressed. Anyhow shutting up now since it's none of my business.

Quote Originally Posted by LORD_DEATH View Post
    If that were the case where a leader pursued confed without moving through council than you have underlying issues that need to be addressed. Anyhow shutting up now since it's none of my business.
    if it is not your business , then why you talk about it , or are you BA's parrot
    "

Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae."

Quote Originally Posted by tunex View Post
    if it is not your business , then why you talk about it , or are you BA's parrot
    He is a BA friend... but oh, wait... IM doesn't know what friendship with other alliances mean...

He is a BA friend... but oh, wait... IM doesn't know what friendship with other alliances mean...
    pffff , dude join next time a real team and you will see why we don't need other friends rather than our own team , besides BA friends .... hmmm plz explain then why your WW team have a new wing ? Did Necroforce buly to much ?
    "

Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae."

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by LORD_DEATH View Post
    No underlying issue in my opinion. I don't know what that members or leader intentions were. Perhaps he/she was feeling it out before bringing it to council, perhaps they had had to much to drink, not sure.

There is history and 'truth' in which IM belive and there is history and facts known by rest of the server.
    History known by the server is Immortal won the last two and the rest are here to stop it from being a three peat. After that it is just a bunch of propaganda and lies thrown out about IM to make yourself fell better about it.

And don't get it twisted mate we are not crying about 3 vs 1 quite the opposite in fact, we are laughing about it .We take much pride in the fact it is taking all three quads to try and beat us. It has been the funnest server in years in my opinion.
    Dogger

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast