Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: WW Race

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroInfinity View Post
    You don't really that kind of 'like' towards PANTHS. You are just being desperate. As long it is to win against IM. Even as low as sending hero reinforcing IM farms. We dont hate UNW at early stage as they give best fight compared to other 2. I'm not sure if this is become personal but i think Gruffyn legacy continues inside UNW leadership. Where is the good old fight? What just happen?
    Hey Dogger, I have a Building Plan at my village "Landing Strip" Come get some!

When I'm dead it won't matter anymore, for now I'll have another beer.
    US Trav Team Member

You don't really that kind of 'like' towards PANTHS. You are just being desperate. As long it is to win against IM. Even as low as sending hero reinforcing IM farms. We dont hate UNW at early stage as they give best fight compared to other 2. I'm not sure if this is become personal but i think Gruffyn legacy continues inside UNW leadership. Where is the good old fight? What just happen?
    No dogger, winning is not on the menu for us. Having fun is Winning is just sweet, but as long as you have fun I think it hardly matters Ofcourse a lot of people might not agree with me, but I am sure all the mental retards including me certainly don't care for a win.
    Helping someone with a second set of plans is not the first time that is being done and certainly not the last.

Guardsman

Well I cant think of any Meta or alliance in this server having more fun than IM
    I have played many servers all these years in Travian and this server will be surely whichever is the outcome (personaly i dont really care) one of my Top 3 in enjoying it. Too many hammers(the rest of the server) focusing only on us and having to deal with all 7 wws just my team is really a challenge and exciting thing we are doing.

Thanx for the memories
    Al Capone - HELLAS-CWL-IMMORTALS com4,com5,com7
    KillerCap Goats-Com1
    Grk-Com1,com5

Even as low as sending hero reinforcing IM farms. Where is the good old fight? What just happen?
    The farm spiking was done under my influence and not any other leader on this forum...my own team frowned at this but I helped facilitate what I though was proper at that time. I hope you guys at least made a meal for your empire out of the dead horse meat

And bro, since you have to bring up how low this is let me remind you who it was that threatened UNW members to set up IM as sitter or get destroyed, how IM claimed to have had accounts planted in leadership across the quads, and how IM claims to have had a sitter in on the PANTH WW. Take a wild guess, and that being said let's not hear anymore crying about farm spiking.

On another note, those aforementioned tactics were not used by all of IM and I again thank the meta as a whole for a very fun and challenging round. Now if you'll excuse me my spears have some dead Opus D jerseys to pick up.

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by LORD_DEATH View Post
    The farm spiking was done under my influence and not any other leader on this forum...my own team frowned at this but I helped facilitate what I though was proper at that time. I hope you guys at least made a meal for your empire out of the dead horse meat

And bro, since you have to bring up how low this is let me remind you who it was that threatened UNW members to set up IM as sitter or get destroyed, how IM claimed to have had accounts planted in leadership across the quads, and how IM claims to have had a sitter in on the PANTH WW. Take a wild guess, and that being said let's not hear anymore crying about farm spiking.

On another note, those aforementioned tactics were not used by all of IM and I again thank the meta as a whole for a very fun and challenging round. Now if you'll excuse me my spears have some dead Opus D jerseys to pick up.
    No rules on love and war!!
    KillerCap Goats-Com1
    Grk-Com1,com5

Quote Originally Posted by Mafiozos View Post
    No rules on love and war!!
    We have countries on this world where dictators don't listen rules.
    Civilized world = rules. No rules = barbarian state.

Guardsman

So you think civilized world , can make war with rules, and remains this way civilized?
    War is always barbarian state
    KillerCap Goats-Com1
    Grk-Com1,com5

Thorned Warrior

Uhh-Ohh I think it is time for another news flash..

Read all about:
    IM has leaders in every meta and sits all WW's..
    Dogger

Quote Originally Posted by tunex View Post
    and there Tunex hits a wall:

http://gyazo.com/07c2120c3f96c96ff40fb6fc38017d56

Quote Originally Posted by LORD_DEATH View Post
    And bro, since you have to bring up how low this is let me remind you who it was that threatened UNW members to set up IM as sitter or get destroyed,
    you mean UNW leader offer towards Perikles last time? Dont worry. Perikles wont spy on IM and he let UNW destroy his account and move to other account now. what again?
    Last edited by ZeroInfinity; 07.06.2014 at 02:39. Reason: Change "MonsterKake" to "UNW leader" and "Juvenalis" to "other"
    Dogger s5.com - IM
    bonnie&clyde com6 - ||

Quote Originally Posted by Mafiozos View Post
    So you think civilized world , can make war with rules, and remains this way civilized?
    War is always barbarian state
    No, actually go check your boy, he's the one crying about a farm spike. I simply showed him that b(3char)itching about it was both hypocritical and pointless. I really don't care about the other stuff, just putting ppl on blast in here as usual.

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast