Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: WW Race

Quote Originally Posted by LORD_DEATH View Post
    I suggest keeping focus on us over here in UNW Shibs . All these timed attacks on leadership over here today...we love it!!! Gives anyone else here a chance so I hope this buys the other quads more time to def/level up their WW's while we gobble up some more hammers. This particular server is going to be the updated version of an old game called Wack a mole and you guys are filling the machine full of tokens
    lol, just admit, you know that if other dont have enough time, they will perish
    S5-IM ; S3-TR!

Quote Originally Posted by ani911 View Post
    lol, just admit, you know that if other dont have enough time, they will perish
    Not even going to address that weak attempt for you to get me to say something bad of the other quads as I have nothing to do with them, for me it's all about you now so get ready to quit and be my duel. Oh and btw after you lose this server think of how much more depressed your going to be when Italy loses in copa mundial this summer. I want you to remember me when this happens Juve Juv's. Ningún país puede tocar Argentina ... especialmente no Italia.

Not even going to address that weak attempt for you to get me to say something bad of the other quads as I have nothing to do with them, for me it's all about you now so get ready to quit and be my duel. Oh and btw after you lose this server think of how much more depressed your going to be when Italy loses in copa mundial this summer. I want you to remember me when this happens Juve Juv's. Ningún país puede tocar Argentina ... especialmente no Italia.
    didnt understand the last part, and coming from you, it wasnt worth to even google it.
    off record who are you in-game, we'd like to know which punk kid has been blabbing so much

and yes, its always been about us, IM IM IM IM.... the thing is we are good enough to go against 3 quads, so that says it all, if 3 quads together cant beat us, then i dont think anyone can :P
    Last edited by Templar Knight; 12.05.2014 at 01:20. Reason: edit starred word
    S5-IM ; S3-TR!

Thorned Warrior

If I recall correctly he posted his name here somewhere but I am to lazy to search for it right now or ever for that matter
    Dogger

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Masta Ace View Post
    Wow! Really? Those are words you use while trying to show respect? It might be worthy of mentioning that no one wants your respect in general, we have all seen how arrogant you are.
    Server got into your nerve Boy? ;p
    Drongo ts9(2011-12); plaything ts5(2012-13), Equites ts5(2013-14)

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Long Rider View Post
    OK so you caught me sticking my finger in the pie before it was done. I have already been punished for that by my mommy so I would appreciate you not bringing it up again.

I said I was sorry too, Can't we just forget about that incidence?
    I won't argue with you about any matter. I can understand your mental condition now.
    Drongo ts9(2011-12); plaything ts5(2012-13), Equites ts5(2013-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Masta Ace View Post
    I mean I haven't see a WW that has not been tortured till date and I am pretty sure even you guys know your WW will be tortured, will see the face of Shibly that time
    That is why we decided go for 2nd WW. Please send resources and def to our new WW (-100|100). Your support are much appreciated. Ty.
    Dogger s5.com - IM
    bonnie&clyde com6 - |•••|

Quote Originally Posted by shibly115 View Post
    Server got into your nerve Boy? ;p
    Yes it did I think, if that's what makes you happy

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroInfinity View Post
    That is why we decided go for 2nd WW. Please send resources and def to our new WW (-100|100). Your support are much appreciated. Ty.
    Can you send us a confed so that we can set up trade routes?

Quote Originally Posted by ani911 View Post
    didnt understand the last part, and coming from you, it wasnt worth to even google it.
    off record who are you in-game, we'd like to know which punk kid has been blabbing so much

and yes, its always been about us, IM IM IM IM.... the thing is we are good enough to go against 3 quads, so that says it all, if 3 quads together cant beat us, then i dont think anyone can :P
    My apologies to all for posting so much without an auto sig. I am FRIENDLY in game Juventus. Not trying to be disrespectful about posting without my name... quite frankly I never bothered with forums in the past and did not care to figure how to do auto signature. Tuffty1is correct , I had posted my IGN a while back but I can see why some wont know who I am.

As for the last part I would agree with you. The circumstances for UNW is simply that IM and UNW are neighbors and have been exchanging blows from the beginning. We are small and cannot fight everyone all over the map so we chose an opponent... the champs. We understand to be the best you have to beat the best and for the last 3 servers (I'm new to this server so correct me if I'm wrong) that is you and the IM team. You guys have been my best opponent to date and I thank you for this great battle. As for the other quads, I think there is so much history between you and they and thus their reasons for selecting you probably stem from that.

Axerider

My apologies to all for posting so much without an auto sig. I am FRIENDLY in game Juventus. Not trying to be disrespectful about posting without my name... quite frankly I never bothered with forums in the past and did not care to figure how to do auto signature. Tuffty1is correct , I had posted my IGN a while back but I can see why some wont know who I am.

As for the last part I would agree with you. The circumstances for UNW is simply that IM and UNW are neighbors and have been exchanging blows from the beginning. We are small and cannot fight everyone all over the map so we chose an opponent... the champs. We understand to be the best you have to beat the best and for the last 3 servers (I'm new to this server so correct me if I'm wrong) that is you and the IM team. You guys have been my best opponent to date and I thank you for this great battle. As for the other quads, I think there is so much history between you and they and thus their reasons for selecting you probably stem from that.
    You said who you were when you mentioned you are not that panth player. Now that ani knows he might come sooner or later, sometimes I am afraid to tell him my true IGN.

As for the second paragraph, sometimes in order to be the best you should know your limitation. UNW simply didn't know that and if they choose their batle more carefully they might be in a far more better condition that they are today.
    Anyway the fun part of the game just started and your post looked like a farewell, it will be a shame to see you quit.

For the starter of this Thread :
    Any update on WW situation?
    How Panth can upgrade three WW at the same time with this speed?
    Any analysis of the server and what might happen?
    Last edited by hamedac; 14.05.2014 at 04:27. Reason: clarification

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast